Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious Problem!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Serious Problem! Empty
PostSubject: Serious Problem!   Serious Problem! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:24 pm

my HDD bricked on my xbox, so i got a new one. problem is i dont have any save data now. so idk if things are stored on the forza server, if not i am in dire need of someone gifting me a 458. i will either regift it back or pay you back after the season is over.

Please be kind Sad

GT: ranzeroxklaus
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

Serious Problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Problem!   Serious Problem! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:28 pm

Send me a friend request on XBL and I'll see what I can do. I can't send you one today because I'm on duty and won't be able to touch my xbox until around noon tommorow, and that's Pacific Standard Time for me, lol
Back to top Go down

Serious Problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Problem!   Serious Problem! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:34 pm

KikRox268 wrote:
Send me a friend request on XBL and I'll see what I can do. I can't send you one today because I'm on duty and won't be able to touch my xbox until around noon tommorow, and that's Pacific Standard Time for me, lol

thank you kind sir! though if anyone could do it sooner it would be nice. im still learning the 458 and was messing with the tuning and learning brake lines. with the qual. coming up time is of the essence
Back to top Go down
Meyervw

Meyervw

Serious Problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Problem!   Serious Problem! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:42 pm

I can help. Not sure how gifting works but send me a friend request and I'll shoot you the money to get going.
Back to top Go down

Serious Problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Problem!   Serious Problem! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:25 pm

i was gifted a 458. i am in need of atleast 100.000 to get prepared though. i dont expect many people to jump at charity but if anyone wants a tax write off Wink no but seriously
Back to top Go down

Serious Problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Problem!   Serious Problem! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:30 pm

alright i have the money now, thank you to everyone contributing. back on track Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

Serious Problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Problem!   Serious Problem! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 8:35 pm

Glad you got everything squared away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Serious Problem! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Problem!   Serious Problem! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious Problem!
Page 1 of 1