Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bring the car and driver Bio Back

Go down 
+14
TyrannicCymbals
Warpig2011
jeckel4438
KikRox268
sniper919
Cia2004
CThompson17
Jonny Dub 12
XMan4299
Red R0tor
OLDFenderBender
Sir Panbot
Admin/PredatorUSMC
PSEUDO 45
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Bring the car and driver Bio Back Empty
PostSubject: Bring the car and driver Bio Back   Bring the car and driver Bio Back Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Admin says there too many drivers for him to to putt on the website himself, but i agreed to help, but i also need your help, i need to collect photos from every driver participating in the series, and the best part, you get to write your own bios, and with that i hope everyone writes everything realalistic (Dont just write "the greatest driver ever") or whatever but make it you know, a bio and also for the photo, send at least 1 photo with the homespace set to "the spotlight" and take a photo of a car, but im asking to take a specific shot of the car, to make the series look more professional, now me being terrible at computers i do not know how to post a photo of what i mean, but the angle of the shot i wrote down so the linements are,
2.5 ft
1.0x zoom
pitch-4.2
yaw 26.1
Roll 0.0
i will post what it should look like as my main picture for these forums, and when you do that, Send it to my gamertag RAFT Veteran
the bio post as a reply to this forum, its up to you guys if you want the bios back.
P.S. make the bio about 3 to 4 sentences long.
Back to top Go down
PSEUDO 45

PSEUDO 45

PostSubject: Re: Bring the car and driver Bio Back   Bring the car and driver Bio Back Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:56 pm

PSEUDO 45 - #45 Lotus Evora Type 124-
Racing out of Gig Harbor, Washington. After joining halfway through Season 5, PSEUDO 45 is preparing for his first full season with his Lotus Evora Type 124. At times he can be timid on the track and not take the chance to pass an opponent. After a rocky start in the series, he is starting show consistency and is ambitious to show what he can do this season.
[Series History: Season 5 - 26th GT]

Bring the car and driver Bio Back Pseudobiopic

Last edited by PSEUDO 45 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Bring the car and driver Bio Back   Bring the car and driver Bio Back Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:35 pm

Very good Pseudo45. That is pretty much what I am looking for. For those who need examples of what our bio's are here is the link. DRIVER BIOS
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: Bring the car and driver Bio Back   Bring the car and driver Bio Back Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Ranzeroxklaus - #68 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia
Racing out of Austin, Texas. This Rookie was eager to begin his racing career, and decided it best to go with the most formidable car maker out there, Ferrari. After gaining several notable sponsors, he is ready to put Ferrari's racing heritage on the line.
[Series History: Rookie]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring the car and driver Bio Back   Bring the car and driver Bio Back Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:11 pm

If you could make your signature smaller please that would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sir Panbot

Sir Panbot

PostSubject: Re: Bring the car and driver Bio Back   Bring the car and driver Bio Back Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:57 am

Panbot 3000 - #25 BMW M3 GTR-
Racing out of Rotherham, England, Panbot joined Season 5 with 7 races remaining and managed to guide his Phoenix Racing - Saleen S5S to several top-10 finishes before the season was over. Now into his first full season, Panbot is looking to confirm his status as a competitive driver and is currently racing to earn a long-term contract with BMW. Often cautious on track, this driver is capable of fast laps but finds it difficult in traffic, often dropping back several places during the first corner.
[Series History: Season 5 - 22nd GT]

Also, can we upload a race helmet like some people have on the current bios? I can post a link or picture if we can.

edit - thanks for the response fender/Admin

edit 2 - Not sure how to send the pic to your gamertag so here's the pic:

https://2img.net/h/i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i411/panbot3000/F3SCS/GetPhoto-3.jpg

Last edited by Panbot 3000 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: Bring the car and driver Bio Back   Bring the car and driver Bio Back Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:51 am

OLDFenderBender - #94 Koenigsegg CC8S

A Koenigsegg factory driver currently out of East Lansing, Michigan USA. Known to be somewhat aggressive on the track, usually hidden among the field and slowly making his way through with consistency. After a slightly late start in season 5, the performance in his first few races was looking good for the rest of the season. Unfortunately some mechanical issues showed up mid season. As the final race arrived, FenderBender showed that he was not going to be counted out of the season just yet with a win at "The Green Hell." Heading into season 6, he'll be looking forward to shaking up the overall standings. {Series History: Season 5 - 14th GT} ***King of the Ring Season 5***

Panbot 3000 wrote:
Also, can we upload a race helmet like some people have on the current bios? I can post a link or picture if we can.

Those were for the people who drove the same car for 2 years as a factory driver, I think, correct me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Bring the car and driver Bio Back   Bring the car and driver Bio Back Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:51 am

OLDFenderBender wrote:
OLDFenderBender - #94 Koenigsegg CC8S

Panbot 3000 wrote:

Those were for the people who drove the same car for 2 years as a factory driver, I think, correct me if I'm wrong.

You would be correct. Helmet is for "Factory Drivers" who use the same manufacturer for two season or more.
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Bring the car and driver Bio Back   Bring the car and driver Bio Back Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:05 pm

E Stewardii - #12 2006 Lotus Exige
Racing out of New Orleans, Louisiana. This driver formerly known as Red Rotor joined the series in the very early stage while it was still coming off the ground. He finished season 1 in 2nd place, it was a very close season and was decided on the last track, the green hell. A little disappointed in himself for losing it all in the last race, he decided to stick with Dodge for the second season and join a team as well, unfortunately personal matters kept him from finishing season 2 as well as returning to the season. E Stewardii has finally returned with a different name and different car/manufacturer, he's trying to get a feel for the series and do the best he can to be competitive.
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Xman4299 bio   Bring the car and driver Bio Back Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:53 am

first, do I send the picture to your XBL account? Or try to post on here?

BIO:

XMAN4299 - #46 Lizard Nation Ruf

A dirt track driver coming out of Columbia, SC, XMAN started by turning in the tearoffs and left turns for the ultra handling Jaguar XKR. After the first race, the team jumped ship for Florida's Mosler race car. The SC Racing team driver in his ROOKIE year in the FSCS and it should be an interesting adjustment from high banked clay to the tight turns of "the ring." Driving style is similar to Nascar driver Matt Kenseth, where consistency is key. Midseason, he joined the Lizard Nation team, with teammates Sambinsky and Jeckel. Although trying to be conservative, be warned that if pushed, the agressive background could return!

Last edited by XMan4299 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:50 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : changed team)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring the car and driver Bio Back   Bring the car and driver Bio Back Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:40 am

just send it to my xbox live account
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring the car and driver Bio Back   Bring the car and driver Bio Back Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:46 am

Gunned Veteran wrote:
just send it to my xbox live account
Just putt the photo up on what the pic should look like so there you go
Back to top Go down
Jonny Dub 12

Jonny Dub 12

PostSubject: Re: Bring the car and driver Bio Back   Bring the car and driver Bio Back Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:25 pm

Jonny Dub 12 - #107 RUF RGT-8
Racing out of Santa Barbara, California. After joining at the beginning of Season 6, this rookie is eager to get some quality racing in with some great drivers. Being a Porsche fanatic since toddler days, the natural manufacturer choice was RUF and he hopes to push his RGT-8 to the top.
[Series History: Rookie]

I will send you the picture as soon as you accept my friend request. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
CThompson17

CThompson17

PostSubject: Re: Bring the car and driver Bio Back   Bring the car and driver Bio Back Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:52 am

CThompson17 - #85 Harley-Davidson Motor Cycles/United States Air Force Ford GT

Hailing from South Shore, Kentucky, CThompson17 started his FSCS Career in season 5. However, after joining in the middle of the season, he became unable to race after just 5 races for problems unknown. Even though he is somewhat unconsistant, he is always reluctant to join a race. With a new car and some new sponsors, this lover of thousands of cars and a million guitars is hopeful to pull himself up from his poor performance last season.

Bring the car and driver Bio Back Forzas10

That quote about cars and guitars is from Judas Priest's "Ram it Down," one of my favorite Priest songs.

Last edited by CThompson17 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:53 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar correction and picture.)
Back to top Go down
Cia2004

PostSubject: Re: Bring the car and driver Bio Back   Bring the car and driver Bio Back Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:45 am

Cia2004; Racing out of London Ontario, Canada this Rookie was both excited and nervous to start not only the season but his racing career. Quickly learning that the job of race engineer and driver is no simple task. Through vigorous testing the team showed sponsors Adidas, and Alpinestars that they, and The Lexus LF-A had the speed needed to make a competitive entry in to the FSCS.

Last edited by Konigsdream on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sniper919

sniper919

PostSubject: Re: Bring the car and driver Bio Back   Bring the car and driver Bio Back Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:07 am

Sniper919 - #87 American Spirit Dodge Viper SRT10

From the Catskill Mountains of the great state of New York comes a promising new rookie in Sniper919. Driving for the Boosted Evolution team Sniper looks to prove he has what it takes to become a household name. Normally a graphic designer during the week, his passion for motorsport can be seen every Sunday in the Forza Sports Car Series, now entering its 6th season. Look for Sniper919 to be making an impact on the upcoming season.

[img]Bring the car and driver Bio Back GetPhotoashx[/img]

Whoever is making this 'Official' please check my grammar as I am not the greatest at it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.realsiticracing.net
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Bring the car and driver Bio Back   Bring the car and driver Bio Back Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:02 pm

KikRox268 - #86 2008 American Spirit Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR

KikRox268, a drag racer at heart and a rookie from Chicago, but now resides in Southern California made the decision to bring his team, Boosted Evolution, to the FSCS for the first time here in the FSCS' 6th season. Teaming up with Sniper919, KikRox268 hopes that he and his teammate can bring the Boosted Evolution Team to the top of the standings and finish strong as an individual driver during his rookie season. Only time will tell.

Bring the car and driver Bio Back BioPic

Just posted the pic here. What's your gamertag Gunned? Because I put in Gunned Veteran and its saying that XBL account doesn't exist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring the car and driver Bio Back   Bring the car and driver Bio Back Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:21 am

KikRox268 wrote:
KikRox268 - #86 2008 American Spirit Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR

KikRox268, a drag racer at heart and a rookie from Chicago, but now resides in Southern California made the decision to bring his team, Boosted Evolution, to the FSCS for the first time here in the FSCS' 6th season. Teaming up with Sniper919, KikRox268 hopes that he and his teammate can bring the Boosted Evolution Team to the top of the standings and finish strong as an individual driver during his rookie season. Only time will tell.

Bring the car and driver Bio Back BioPic

Just posted the pic here. What's your gamertag Gunned? Because I put in Gunned Veteran and its saying that XBL account doesn't exist.

Its RAFT Veteran
Back to top Go down
jeckel4438

PostSubject: bio   Bring the car and driver Bio Back Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:48 pm

Jeckel4438 was Born and raised in the Heartland of America AKA Kansas ….. This rookie currently resides in Oceanside CA defending the world from the bad guys. In Jeckel4438's spare time he loves to get on the track and burn some gas. His car of choice is the Ferrari Italia 458 and is the second car for Syper racing. Using this beautiful piece of art he gets faster and faster each race. Look out for this young rookie in your rear view mirror. Bring the car and driver Bio Back Bio_ca13
Back to top Go down
PSEUDO 45

PSEUDO 45

PostSubject: Re: Bring the car and driver Bio Back   Bring the car and driver Bio Back Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:31 am

So what's going on with this?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Bring the car and driver Bio Back   Bring the car and driver Bio Back Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:44 am

Been doing to much. I will get around to this on the holiday break.
Back to top Go down
Warpig2011

PostSubject: Re: Bring the car and driver Bio Back   Bring the car and driver Bio Back Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:52 pm

Out of Leonardtown MD PC GearHead this first casual driver turned into competitive racer started out in season five but due to time constraints was only able to make 2 races the entire season now looking at his first full season in season six hes been known to run mid pack but run full and clean races and slowly starting to become faster and faster as he races with some of the faster racers of the season
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Bring the car and driver Bio Back   Bring the car and driver Bio Back Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:37 pm

I have started working on this along with a few other things....It may be a slow process but I am working on things.
Back to top Go down
TyrannicCymbals

TyrannicCymbals

PostSubject: Re: Bring the car and driver Bio Back   Bring the car and driver Bio Back Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:10 am

Racing out of Cudahy, WI USA, TyrannicCymbals looks to have a good, fun first season and hopefully learn a lot in both the races and practice. He started the season with SC Racing, but now races alone in his #98 Audi under the banner "Wheldon Racing". Be careful around him in turns, he admits that he is nervous when around people. For this fact, he doesn't make some of the passes that he should. He is a clean racer that will apologize if he makes a mistake that hurts someone else. "Let's have a good race and have fun!"

[img]Bring the car and driver Bio Back FSCSBIOCar-1[/img]

Last edited by TyrannicCymbals on Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stymer

stymer

PostSubject: Re: Bring the car and driver Bio Back   Bring the car and driver Bio Back Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:24 pm

Racing out of Kannapolis, NC, Stymer plans to prove that people in the heart of NASCAR country can do more than drive in circles. The series rookie initially joined the series as a privateer but is now racing as the third member of Predatory Racing. Racing in the world of high-tech supercars may seem foreign to this American muscle car enthusiast, but he is catching on quickly and is steadily improving each week. With more and more seat time and the backing of one of the strongest teams in the series, look for the #83 Ferrari to be very competitive by season's end.

Bring the car and driver Bio Back Stymer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring the car and driver Bio Back   Bring the car and driver Bio Back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bring the car and driver Bio Back
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next