Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Boosted Evolution

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KikRox268

KikRox268

Team Boosted Evolution Empty
PostSubject: Team Boosted Evolution   Team Boosted Evolution Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:40 pm

Team Boosted Evolution, as it sits right now, consist of 2 rookie drivers in the Forza Sports Car Series. Those drivers are, Team Leader, KikRox268 and Team Co-Captain, Sniper919. Luongo27 seems to be a consistent and slightly more experienced driver, with a few more FSCS races under his belt, and hopefully will become a welcomed addition to Team Boosted Evolution. If this merger is passed, all other teams might want to watch out, Team Boosted Evolution is coming for that #1 team spot!
Back to top Go down
sniper919

sniper919

PostSubject: Re: Team Boosted Evolution   Team Boosted Evolution Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:59 am

After arriving late to the shop this morning I was going through my emails when I came across an email from the boys up in Detroit. The team had purchased a third car as a backup a few weeks ago. The email stated that our new car had been shipped and should be at the shop later tonight.

Talk about great timing. Signing Luongo will be a great asset to our young inexperienced team. He brings a level of experience within the series that KikRox and I are lacking. The car will most likely arrive prior to Luongo who will be flying into the states tonight. It will be ready for him with proper tuning and paint.

This is an exciting time for our new team with growing sponsor interest from NAN Motorsport and Ray Ban (who may join the team later this season), our team and driver points position, and our expanding shop.

Look out for the Vipers. Our Venom runs deep!
Back to top Go down
http://www.realsiticracing.net
jeckel4438

PostSubject: Re: Team Boosted Evolution   Team Boosted Evolution Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:53 pm

Game wait to eat some boosted vipers. I smell dead snake in the air !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Team Boosted Evolution   Team Boosted Evolution Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:35 pm

jeckel4438 wrote:
Game wait to eat some boosted vipers. I smell dead snake in the air !!!!!!!!!!

Hey now jeckel....don't bite off more than you can swallow. Vipers are one of the mosr deadliest snakes in the world.
Back to top Go down
jeckel4438

PostSubject: Re: Team Boosted Evolution   Team Boosted Evolution Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:33 pm

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Team Boosted Evolution   Team Boosted Evolution Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:54 pm

Make sure you and your teammates insure their cars are at proper PI. With a car change comes competition adjustment.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
o351

o351

PostSubject: Re: Team Boosted Evolution   Team Boosted Evolution Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:58 pm

Admin wrote:
Make sure you and your teammates insure their cars are at proper PI. With a car change comes competition adjustment.
Understood!
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Team Boosted Evolution   Team Boosted Evolution Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:17 pm

Admin wrote:

On that note, with the car change for Luongol27, will he be able to run his PI from his last car or will he have to start at the base PI for this upcoming race?
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Team Boosted Evolution   Team Boosted Evolution Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:22 pm

After much bickering back and forth and some choice words between team captains, Team Boosted Evolution and Flying Lizard Racing, the friendly competition has begun and will be in full force this week at Road America. The Lizards in their RUF's feel that they have the overall advantage on this track, which may be true, but we at Boosted Evolution feel that we have a better stable of drivers, and feel that that will be the deciding factor in the next upcoming race. I personally can't wait to see the outcome, but I'm very confident that Team Boosted Evolution and our slick Viper will come out the winners in this battle against the Lizards and their RUF.
Back to top Go down
sniper919

sniper919

PostSubject: Re: Team Boosted Evolution   Team Boosted Evolution Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:39 pm

On the series standings it says Luongo27 is a 760. Is that right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.realsiticracing.net
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Team Boosted Evolution   Team Boosted Evolution Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:48 am

sniper919 wrote:
On the series standings it says Luongo27 is a 760. Is that right?
Yep.
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Team Boosted Evolution   Team Boosted Evolution Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:25 am

Team website to be up and running soon so look out for it. Alot of things in the works for the Boosted Evolution camp. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Team Boosted Evolution   Team Boosted Evolution Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:10 am

Looks like Flying Lizard has it's work cut out for it to catch you guys at Boosted Evolution. The keys are showing up, finishing the races, and earning points.
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Team Boosted Evolution   Team Boosted Evolution Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:34 am

Admin wrote:
Looks like Flying Lizard has it's work cut out for it to catch you guys at Boosted Evolution. The keys are showing up, finishing the races, and earning points.

Well the only rule I have for my guys is to finish the race under any situation, and my fellow teammates/drivers feel the same way. I flipped my car this race, HUGE disappointment, but my team did great. And Sniper, congrats on the Hard Charger Award!!!
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: TEAM WEBSITE!!!!   Team Boosted Evolution Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:27 am

The team website is up. YOu can find it at www.f4sa.freeforums.org
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Team Boosted Evolution   Team Boosted Evolution Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 11:24 am

For season 7 it looks like NAN Motorsports and Boosted Evolution will be teaming up again. However, the organization layout hasn't been quite figured out completely. Also, even though the Viper SRT-10 was good to the Boosted Evolution drivers, it looks like the contract with Dodge may not be renewed for next season. Hyundai, surprisingly enough, is on the forefront of securing a deal with one of the teams for the GTC series for next year however.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Boosted Evolution   Team Boosted Evolution Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Boosted Evolution
Page 1 of 1