Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My car design (currently)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

My car design (currently) Empty
PostSubject: My car design (currently)   My car design (currently) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:41 pm

Hi everyone I am signing up at the end of May for GTC category (which i think spaces will be available still from what I have been told) and currently I am on about running an Aston Martin V12 Vantage (Aston Martin fan and is a stable car to drive in my opinion)

Just wondering is the Aston Martin not bad in GTC series or is it a car that struggles to keep up (hope not I want to be in an Aston Martin one way or another)

However if I do run the Aston Martin V12 Vantage (which I imagine I will) I have worked on a design in my spare time when not busy revising etc, been creating a design with the intention of using it for this race series. (a replica design of the 2010 nurburgring 24 hour Aston Martin Works car which raced along side the Aston Martin Rapide)

what do you guys think and have I put the required boxes etc on correctly (or too small) and i know no numbers have been fitted i haven't registered yet so thought best not to add any numbers to the car and on about improving the watch design further (it was annoying me at the time of creation)

My car design (currently) FSCS1

My car design (currently) FSCS2

My car design (currently) FSCS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My car design (currently)   My car design (currently) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:57 pm

make the rear GTC IMSA and FSCS larger, make the IMSA on the sides larger. best way for you to judge them is go record yourself racing and watch it back. i need to be able to clearly read all required decals. nice livery though. also i know it sucks to have to make the decals larger but blame forza's lack of resolution.
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: My car design (currently)   My car design (currently) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 3:26 pm

cheers ranzeroxklaus for the compliments on the design and took your advice and made them larger.

I also tested the design as you advised and they should be much more visible now I think they shouldn't be an issue to spot now (I hope so because if it is any larger and I will have to start moving decals around to make room especially on the back of the car)

I am definitely fine having my number that far on the bonnet? (tried to keep it as close to rear the real one had its number on the bonnet)

**also**
hopefully my racing skills can hopefully match up to my cars paint design (somehow doubt it though lol)

Last edited by No1 Tommy Smurf on Tue May 08, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My car design (currently)   My car design (currently) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 3:33 pm

No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:
cheers ranzeroxklaus for the compliments on the design and took your advice and made them larger.

I also tested the design as you advised and they should be much more visible now I think they shouldn't be an issue to spot now (I hope so alt least any larger and I will have to start moving decals around to make room especially on the back of the car)

I am definitely fine having my number that far on the bonnet? (tried to keep it as close to rear the real one had its number on the bonnet)

**also**
hopefully my racing skills can hopefully match up to my cars paint design (somehow doubt it though lol)

yeah the bonnet is perfectly fine. and dont worry, if anything is wrong come your first race youll just get a warning. its when you dont change things that penalties can start happening.
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: My car design (currently)   My car design (currently) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 3:59 pm

The V12 vantage is a monster in GTC, if I didn't want to run my RX7 so bad in this season, this was one of the second choices. I run very fast times in basic 635 tune with the car. Its a point and shoot car, goes wherever you want it to go and however fast you want to attack the turn at...plus its beautiful (minus the ugly forza spoilers, I'm a fan of the clean look)

No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:
Hi everyone I am signing up at the end of May for GTC category (which i think spaces will be available still from what I have been told) and currently I am on about running an Aston Martin V12 Vantage (Aston Martin fan and is a stable car to drive in my opinion)

Just wondering is the Aston Martin not bad in GTC series or is it a car that struggles to keep up (hope not I want to be in an Aston Martin one way or another)

However if I do run the Aston Martin V12 Vantage (which I imagine I will) I have worked on a design in my spare time when not busy revising etc, been creating a design with the intention of using it for this race series. (a replica design of the 2010 nurburgring 24 hour Aston Martin Works car which raced along side the Aston Martin Rapide)

what do you guys think and have I put the required boxes etc on correctly (or too small) and i know no numbers have been fitted i haven't registered yet so thought best not to add any numbers to the car and on about improving the watch design further (it was annoying me at the time of creation)

My car design (currently) FSCS1

My car design (currently) FSCS2

My car design (currently) FSCS
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: My car design (currently)   My car design (currently) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:11 pm

Red R0tor wrote:
The V12 vantage is a monster in GTC, if I didn't want to run my RX7 so bad in this season, this was one of the second choices. I run very fast times in basic 635 tune with the car. Its a point and shoot car, goes wherever you want it to go and however fast you want to attack the turn at...plus its beautiful (minus the ugly forza spoilers, I'm a fan of the clean look)

cheers for your input definitely using the aston (glad you reassured me that I made the right choice on that one) and I totally agree with the clean look virtually all my cars have the standard spoiler or no spoiler at all, if I had my way I would be running the Aston Martin with no forza aero parts etc (just standard exterior wise even if I am last place lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My car design (currently)   My car design (currently) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My car design (currently)
Page 1 of 1