Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Race 8 Road Atlanta 45 Laps

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Race 8 Road Atlanta 45 Laps Empty
PostSubject: Race 8 Road Atlanta 45 Laps   Race 8 Road Atlanta 45 Laps Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:29 am

Post no Lap times here please.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: Race 8 Road Atlanta 45 Laps   Race 8 Road Atlanta 45 Laps Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:17 pm

Just out of curiosity, did anyone sent a message on xbox live to zambo to tell him he need to downgrade his engine? He doesn't seems to check the forum often so i assume he just hasn't seen the penalty he received.

Practice is going well so far, the maserati is slower then the porsche on that track but atleast i won't hit the wall or flip or go sideway on pretty much every corner (that car was understeery on pretty much every track and now i can't seems to get grip on the rear end, go figure). although from what i've seen on the leaderboard i expect to be around 1 lap behind at the end of the race lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 8 Road Atlanta 45 Laps   Race 8 Road Atlanta 45 Laps Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:13 am

Well, after that (attempt at a) race i dunno if i should be happy or sad about my result. With the pace i had i guess i would have been 6th at best if rook hadn't tryed to mate his lambo with my maserati at the braking point of the straight Razz. It was partly my fault though, i was braking quite early. Anyway, it was a nice race to watch, zambo was pretty fast and always close to bimmer.

Kinda funny though, the thing i dislike the most with the mc12 is that with the huge downforce from the rear wing it has a tendency to be understeery. After the accident though it was insanely oversteering. I guess nothing can make me happy XD.

Anyway, gonna start practicing for sedona, on a more technical track like that the grip of the maserati should be a good advantage.
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 8 Road Atlanta 45 Laps   Race 8 Road Atlanta 45 Laps Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:27 am

Road Atlanta was a pretty good race. The field is starting to really get very close and competitive. Congratulations to Zambo for his second place finish and Cantuone on his 3 place finish. Congrats guys on your first podium finish!
I was hoping to improve my position and hold on to third but Cantuone and his Audi was on my tail and I made a couple of mistakes and he was gone. So I changed my pit strategy to pit early and hopefully run some fast consistent laps to catch and pass him when he pit. It would have worked had i not made a critical error and touched the wall on the downhill right hander by the start/finish line. I hit it just enough to cause slight damage and cost me the time I was trying to make up. I was still making up time after that and got within 4 seconds after being more than 20 seconds behind third. With CCB METAL blowing his engine (lost internet connection) on lap 17 that helped me not to slip to 5th. KIR BIMM3R....dunno what to say. Dude is fast.
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Race 8 Road Atlanta 45 Laps   Race 8 Road Atlanta 45 Laps Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:17 pm

Sounded like a good race, too bad I wasn't at my best this week to be more competitive. I have finals all this week, so I'm not sure how my performance will be this week...I'll try to get some practice in though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 8 Road Atlanta 45 Laps   Race 8 Road Atlanta 45 Laps Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:52 pm

Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it last week due to work. I was supposed to get off at 8:30 so I figured no big deal i'll miss qualifying but make the race. Well at 8:20 I had 2 pizza orders to deliver and then I could head home....but when I got back to the store at 8:45ish I had another two orders to take.
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 8 Road Atlanta 45 Laps   Race 8 Road Atlanta 45 Laps Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Its all good Shadowfox, gotta work to pay the bills. We would have loved to have you in your fast Nissan GT-R and hope to see you at Sedona this Sunday.
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Race 8 Road Atlanta 45 Laps   Race 8 Road Atlanta 45 Laps Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:35 pm

TO ADD TO THE CONTROVERSY OF MY SAID BLOWN MOTOR ..... Found This Diggin' through my Phone at College for a diff background pic

Race 8 Road Atlanta 45 Laps 04291010

if you click on the picture you can see the times clearly, this is kinda cut off in the forum, but i got a 1:01.11..........

again its your call predator, but here's your official pre-race time with rotor
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 8 Road Atlanta 45 Laps   Race 8 Road Atlanta 45 Laps Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:59 pm

Yep, I see. Remember clearly the disclaimer I gave at the beginning of that 'Pre Race'...I stated very clearly that no ones times would be used or valid other than those who the race was being held for which was RRR Red Rotor. For everyone else it was nothing more than practice (non official) time.

I was clear on that.
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Race 8 Road Atlanta 45 Laps   Race 8 Road Atlanta 45 Laps Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:04 pm

not meaning to push buttons or anything just im still a lil upset that i raced that race twice and got a DNF ... but in our conversation after the race i remember you saying that if you had that time, then there might be something you could do about it

but i thank you for your decision and i WILL be in contention for the lead IN BOTH of the next races, just because i don't plan to let my chances for this series die out because of an internet motor failure, its just too close to let that happen.......
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 8 Road Atlanta 45 Laps   Race 8 Road Atlanta 45 Laps Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:16 pm

I understand your frustration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race 8 Road Atlanta 45 Laps   Race 8 Road Atlanta 45 Laps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race 8 Road Atlanta 45 Laps
Page 1 of 1