Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rookie of the Season (Season 8)

Go down 
+4
F4H Diablo
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Basicblaq
Kamikaze1414
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kamikaze1414

Rookie of the Season (Season 8) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 8)   Rookie of the Season (Season 8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:19 pm

There is no Rookie Spotlight for this week since the rookie I've contacted has not replied. Sorry to disappoint.
Back to top Go down
Boostbeef

Boostbeef

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 8)   Rookie of the Season (Season 8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:50 am

thanks for doing the interviews, it was fun answering the questions.

Back to top Go down
Kamikaze1414

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 8)   Rookie of the Season (Season 8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:05 am

Just a quick update for today. I will be posting the Rookie Post-Race Report from Bernese Alps today and the Rookie Post-Race Interview as well as Rookie Spotlight will be tomorrow.

Besides the update, I would like to put this offer out for all of the rookies. My weekly Rookie Spotlights have been randomly selected drivers that I put together a Rookie Profile to spotlight their entry into the Forza Sports Car Series. If you would like to have your car be placed into the Rookie Spotlight, send me a private message. If there are no requests for the Rookie Spotlight, I will continue choosing random drivers to highlight.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know what's up.

Kamikaze
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze1414

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 8)   Rookie of the Season (Season 8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:09 am

Because I'm very behind with the interviews, I'm going to rearrange the ones from last week and this week.

First off, I'm sorry about not updating quite as often. I've been getting very busy since I am heading off to college Wednesday. What I'm going to do is this: First, all of Bernese Alps interviews and spotlights will be cancelled. Now before you guys go off on me, hear me out. In replacement for these interviews being taken down, I will contact the two drivers from the Bernese Alps interviews as well as the drivers for Hockenheimring and perform a full interview for that track.

Also, for the Rookie Spotlight, I have not forgotten. I will have a double feature for this week's Rookie Spotlight to make up for my inability to post the Rookie Spotlight on time despite the rookie getting the information in time.

Once again. Sorry about this guys.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze1414

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 8)   Rookie of the Season (Season 8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:37 am

To All the Rookies,

First thing, I would like to say off the bat is I apologize for the long wait. I have been moving in these past two weeks to my dorm in college and trying to adjust to college life. With this new change, I have not been able to keep up with my responsibility to keep the write-ups or standings updated.

I would like to start fresh this week. Once this post is complete, I will get the standings updated properly so that they read the correct standings after the race at Road America. Secondly, I will get back on my schedule to get the write-ups and interviews posted. I never should have gotten this far behind, but this as well as my weekly interviews have been put to the back of my mind due to school.

If you are still willing, I would like to put a good foot forward and get back on the right track. Once again, I am very sorry for keeping everyone waiting, but I will be back in full force from now on.

Kamikaze
Back to top Go down
Boostbeef

Boostbeef

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 8)   Rookie of the Season (Season 8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:46 pm

no problem man, moving to college is definably above writing about us on priorities. lol

that being said, stay away from those beer pong tables. drunken
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 8)   Rookie of the Season (Season 8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:49 pm

Boostbeef wrote:
stay away from those beer pong tables. drunken

everyone is a loser at that game lol
Back to top Go down
Zalonka_IV

Zalonka_IV

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 8)   Rookie of the Season (Season 8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:34 am

I nominate my team mate The LSA. I first ran into him running some insane Vettes online in some Public S700 rooms. He was a good clean racer so I sent him a friend request. After some time (Like everyone) you get sick of the guys that race dirty to win. So I just happened to mention FSCS since I had fun in my time I spent in Season 2. He presses out some insane times with cars that are no way even near finely tuned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.CustomFighters.com
Kamikaze1414

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 8)   Rookie of the Season (Season 8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:11 pm

Rookie Post-Race Interview (from Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe) with Boostbeef and F4H FACEPALMER

Kamikaze: "The big news of the day is that you got your first win of you Forza Sports Car Series career. How much of a confidence/momentum booster is this win?"

F4H FACEPALMER: "Nothing really changes, I try not to let individual results alter my goals, every track is a different challenge and has it's own result."

Kamikaze: "But it still must be nice to know that you aren't on the list of drivers who are still searching for their first win?"

F4H FACEPALMER: "In that respect, yes, it is nice to now that."

Kamikaze: "Now as for you Boostbeef, you haven't picked up a win this season but you are holding the GT Rookie of the Season points lead. You also have an extra race over the next closest competitor The LSA. Will you be able to hold the GT Rookie of the Season title with this extra race?"

Boostbeef: "I think so. I also know he had some unfortunate luck this week after starting up front and it cost him a lot."

Kamikaze: "What hurts him helps you out a lot doesn't it?"

Boostbeef: "Yeah. I don't like it as I enjoy trying to out drive the competition."

Kamikaze: "Quick question for both of you. What have you guys learned during your tenure this season with Boss Racing, for you F4H FACEPALMER, and with Aim High Racing, for you Boostbeef?"

Boostbeef: "It has thought me the importance of choosing a team that really puts in the time and effort to run competitive week in and week out. We’ve managed to get the Viper to run decent at tracks were it should be in the back of the pack."

F4H FACEPALMER: "Not much at all, I've been racing with those two for ages. What we need to do is sort out a way to get at least two guys to every race if we want a shot at the championship."

Kamikaze: "And what about racing with other rookies for this title? How much is that pushing you guys harder?"

F4H FACEPALMER: "I forget who is a rookie and who isn't when we get on the track, and there are a few who I recognize from other racing series. Most of them are not rookies in my eyes, but having other people that I already know helps to gauge how well I am doing here.

Boostbeef: "Same for me. I normally race everybody as hard as I can, regardless if they are a rookie or a veteran."

Kamikaze: "Well, I leave you guys with that question then since I know both of you want to catch a flight out to Suzuka, Japan and begin preparations there. See you guys out on the track."
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 8)   Rookie of the Season (Season 8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:40 pm

OLDFenderBender wrote:
Boostbeef wrote:
stay away from those beer pong tables. drunken

everyone is a loser at that game lol
DON'T YOU BLASPHEM IN HERE:)
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze1414

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 8)   Rookie of the Season (Season 8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:35 pm

It's been a while. Now I know I have not been able to update the Rookie Standings screen, but the prizes for the winners will still be handed out. I will contact the winners after Nurburgring and work on getting a Season 9 routine ready so that I can divide out the work and have all of the updates and articles ready.
Back to top Go down
Boostbeef

Boostbeef

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 8)   Rookie of the Season (Season 8) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:57 am

I don't wanna jinx it or anything, but i'm pretty sure i have GT rookie wrapped up. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rookie of the Season (Season 8)   Rookie of the Season (Season 8) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rookie of the Season (Season 8)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2