Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ForzaSportsCarSeries intro for youtube videos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bLuEsMoKe305

bLuEsMoKe305

ForzaSportsCarSeries intro for youtube videos Empty
PostSubject: ForzaSportsCarSeries intro for youtube videos   ForzaSportsCarSeries intro for youtube videos Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:52 pm

its my first time using Adobe After effects so its not much but il learn new techniques and the videos will evolve as time goes on.

but as a treat i will let you know that the Road Atlanta Promo video will be released this week when Predator announces the venue! so stay tuned and remember to subscribe !

bLuEsMoKe305 ( Official Forzascs Photographer and Media Coordinator )
Back to top Go down
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: ForzaSportsCarSeries intro for youtube videos   ForzaSportsCarSeries intro for youtube videos Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:28 am

Look forward to the video!
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
bLuEsMoKe305

bLuEsMoKe305

PostSubject: Re: ForzaSportsCarSeries intro for youtube videos   ForzaSportsCarSeries intro for youtube videos Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:36 am

SSRT DWilkerson wrote:
Look forward to the video!

You esspecially Wink hint hint SRT will be there
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: ForzaSportsCarSeries intro for youtube videos   ForzaSportsCarSeries intro for youtube videos Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:58 am

Subscribed and liked!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: ForzaSportsCarSeries intro for youtube videos   ForzaSportsCarSeries intro for youtube videos Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:51 pm

I know those things are hard to do and take alot of time to put together, so hats off to you. are you going to be doing like race replays and stuff like that?
Back to top Go down
bLuEsMoKe305

bLuEsMoKe305

PostSubject: Re: ForzaSportsCarSeries intro for youtube videos   ForzaSportsCarSeries intro for youtube videos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:38 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
I know those things are hard to do and take alot of time to put together, so hats off to you. are you going to be doing like race replays and stuff like that?

For now im just doing previews , and maybe ( dont hold me to this ), but race racaps which i like to do but time is tight as always, between work, school, race photography and now the youtube channel, space in my schedule is tight as it is lol but i can manage.
Back to top Go down
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: ForzaSportsCarSeries intro for youtube videos   ForzaSportsCarSeries intro for youtube videos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:49 am

I hear ya, Forza makes it unnecessarily long and difficult to make video's. That's why I stopped making videos for Forza, aside from the odd team promo here and there.

Reason #572 why I love PC gaming.
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ForzaSportsCarSeries intro for youtube videos   ForzaSportsCarSeries intro for youtube videos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ForzaSportsCarSeries intro for youtube videos
Page 1 of 1