Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need Money/Credits for development

Go down 
+13
Raceboy77
No1 Tommy Smurf
sniper919
Boostbeef
SSRT DWilkerson
F4H FACEPALMER
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
lukemad9999
Hiredgun308
JumpInTheFire88
Abramsmech17
SaintedPlacebo4
Admin/PredatorUSMC
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ppyuri

Need Money/Credits for development - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Money/Credits for development   Need Money/Credits for development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:27 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
I am testing to try and decide what changes in class (if any) will be made for Season 9. I have exhausted all credits and cannot continue. If any racers here would like to contribute to the cause I can place like 5 or 6 Ford Fiestas on the Auction house for 5mil each.

Understand that I buy EVERY SINGLE CAR that comes out since Forza 4 came out including all car pack cars and test it to see if it fits in GT or GTC. And now I am buying cars that may either fit into a Prototype, GT2 or some form of spec class.

Help broke! Shocked

If your willing to help post here. If I get enough interest in help I will place some cars up.

hey predator, if you still need creds, im pretty much always maxed out on creds from pyurbred Designs sales and willing to support your racing league.. i got 200M waiting for you. let me know here, on the FM4 forums, or on XLIVE: ppyuri.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Need Money/Credits for development   Need Money/Credits for development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:56 pm

Thanks, ppyuri. It is and would be very generous of you especially since you are the rookiest of rookies 'round here! However, the credits needed were donated by none other that sOul Harvest of 3S Designs. I have completed testing.

Yea buying those 1,000,000 and 2,000,000 + credit cars can suck money outta your pocket faster than a Las Vegas slot machine. (get your mind out of the gutter!)
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Need Money/Credits for development   Need Money/Credits for development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:20 pm

Thanks, ppyuri. It is and would be very generous of you especially since you are the rookiest of rookies 'round here! However, the credits needed were donated by none other that sOul Harvest of 3S Designs. I have completed testing.

Yea buying those 1,000,000 and 2,000,000 + credit cars can suck money outta your pocket faster than a Las Vegas slot machine. (get your mind out of the gutter!)
...ah.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Need Money/Credits for development   Need Money/Credits for development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:10 pm

Thats why U have to spend wisely....I don't have access to my xbox or I would give U 5mil
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Need Money/Credits for development   Need Money/Credits for development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:27 pm

Hard to spend wisely when I have to buy EVERY car to test and build it. (The things I do for this series.)
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Need Money/Credits for development   Need Money/Credits for development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:55 pm

Save some $$ by getting each manufacturer to level 4 affinity then parts are free.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Need Money/Credits for development   Need Money/Credits for development - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:30 pm

Most were leveled... It was mostly cost of the cars, 1,000,000 & 2,000,000 cars add up quick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Money/Credits for development   Need Money/Credits for development - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Money/Credits for development
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forza Sports Car Series Forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: