Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 2 Race 1 Sebring 50 Laps

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Season 2 Race 1 Sebring 50 Laps Empty
PostSubject: Season 2 Race 1 Sebring 50 Laps   Season 2 Race 1 Sebring 50 Laps Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:20 pm

Here is the place to chat on race 1. I will also start setting up the who will be in each Qualifying room so that we waste less time arranging this.

Qual Room A:
(host)PredatorUSMC
CCB METAL
KIR BIMMER
maccabee357
Gdub369
DiehardBMW
Cantuone
RRR Red Rotor

Qual Room B:
(host) hot shot 330p4
seanlax
Double Razor 1
BasicBlaq
j0nnyr00k
Zalonka IV
threevstwo

Qual Room C
(host) zambo367
moi1029 (unless connection issue)
LETHALRAID3N
stretch111x
sigurd615
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 1 Sebring 50 Laps   Season 2 Race 1 Sebring 50 Laps Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:38 am

Well, i'm not dissapointed by the rossion after that race Very Happy. Although we took our distance quite early in the race there was some good fighting at the beginning. Driving side by side with you pred for like half the track in an attempt to keep you behind was especially intense. I was dissapointed to see you hit the wall after that, i reckon you could have kept the same pace as me otherwise considering how you were always pretty much the same distance behind me all the time. I didn't expect to do that good during the qualification with the setup i had (lots of downforce). My strategy was more to have a setup with which i'm confortable to push the car and that forgives a lot during the race. Overall, had i been more constant in my lap time i guess i could have been on the podium (i did my best lap of 1:59.707 at the 20ish lap with the tire worn out by 30%!).

Can't wait for maple valley, one of my favorite track and imho the best track for the super grippy rossion Smile.

On a sidenote, with what i seen during practice i expected gdub to be higher on the finish, what happened? And congratulation sigurd, i wouldn't have thought you could do such great result with the car you got (did some testing with that mercedes and learned to hate it XD).
Back to top Go down
gdub369

gdub369

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 1 Sebring 50 Laps   Season 2 Race 1 Sebring 50 Laps Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:04 am

well i had a very poor qualifier and on top of that i lagged out of my race 15 laps in and then after i finished the race i decided not to write down my time so i screwed myself oh well Evil or Very Mad if i had to guess if i would of wrote my time down i probably would of been in the the top 6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 1 Sebring 50 Laps   Season 2 Race 1 Sebring 50 Laps Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:37 am

Team Munich i believe had a good start in qualifying but had a disappointing race. I ran strong for the first few laps but on lap 12 i must have had a suspension malfunction (or lag lol) sending me into the tires at 140mph. Lethal had the same problem a bit earlier in the race that sent him wide a few times.

All in all Team Munich is looking forward to maple valley and both drivers believe that the disappointment at Sebring will be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 1 Sebring 50 Laps   Season 2 Race 1 Sebring 50 Laps Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:12 am

It was a good first race. I am a bit disappointed I had to go to a back up car (steering wheel) because mine failed seconds before qualifying. That was a set back and cost me a bit during the race. Overall it was still a good race. I am definitely looking forward to Maple Valley as that track better suits my Ferrari. I dunno what I am gonna do about Microsoft and their $1 special low quality wheels.

I want to congratulate CCB METAL for such a great start to the season with his victory. The fight is comin to ya! Also great race to everyone. I am glad to hear that there were no major on track incidents. Well, the ones that were had were at least restricted to lag out and controller error.

I don't know what to say about my MIA teammate? Never known a Marine to leave his fellow Marine out to fight alone. Well, I won't get into that too much other than to say I hope we have a better team effort next race.

Finally, I would like to apologize for having the runaway train that was Stretch 111x! Surprised He never ran with us prior to the qual or race so I had no opportunity to soften the bite of him and his Mclaren F1 GT. It's no biggie though it's all about the race and a full season ahead! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 1 Sebring 50 Laps   Season 2 Race 1 Sebring 50 Laps Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:37 pm

Just out of curiosity how do you calculate the team championship point? It doesn't concern me much since i'm on my own but i can't quite figure out how venom has 25 points while the 3 driver made a total of 57 points together.

Btw, gdub, if you know anyone in your server that has saved the replay ask him to send it to you and check your total time on it.
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 1 Sebring 50 Laps   Season 2 Race 1 Sebring 50 Laps Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:56 pm

Very simple I take the points earned by the top two drivers of each team and divide it by two. Example a team has 3 drivers, one team driver earns 26 pts for 2nd place another earns 19 pts and another earns 10. I would add 26+19 and divide it by two. If it ends up a .5 I round up. Hope that explains it.
Back to top Go down
gdub369

gdub369

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 1 Sebring 50 Laps   Season 2 Race 1 Sebring 50 Laps Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:59 am

i saved my own replay but it only played back the first 36 laps
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 1 Sebring 50 Laps   Season 2 Race 1 Sebring 50 Laps Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:01 pm

CCB METAL GETS HIS DUE CREDIT!

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/3972818.aspx

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/3972812.aspx

Guys go there and give honorable mention! Get some fans to follow!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 1 Sebring 50 Laps   Season 2 Race 1 Sebring 50 Laps Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:09 pm

thank you predator. hopefully maple valley will be as generous as sebring was
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Race 1 Sebring 50 Laps   Season 2 Race 1 Sebring 50 Laps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 2 Race 1 Sebring 50 Laps
Page 1 of 1