Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche

Go down 
+4
Blahzay xxl
Admin/PredatorUSMC
s0ul harv3st
SaintedPlacebo4
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche Empty
PostSubject: Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche   Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:19 pm

Car: 2007 Porsche GT3 (not the RS)

Name/Number/Flag: SaintedPlacebo/#3/American Flag

Artwork: Replica

Required Decals: Must adhere to the FSCS Livery rules and specs for GS (the new GTC class)

Reference Pictures: (I have more if there is a need)
REAR:
Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche 3644123263_01a72bd33d_z
15.06.09_LR_4251 by David_Williams, on Flickr

SIDE VIEW (Dragon is extra visible because its a night shot at Lemans and its reflective)
Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche 3855831666_2103936986_z
Le Mans - Red Porsche Night by NeilShaw, on Flickr
Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche 3609576075_7cab621472_z
Sun is shining at Les Jacobins by enduranceasiateam, on Flickr

FRONT:
Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche Aa80972

TOP:
Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche Aa80972_6
Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche 3621770291_5271463e28_z
The grid by enduranceasiateam, on Flickr

ALT. SIDE VIEW:
Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche 80972

Spec: T (The one that is Team Rights)

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1090710@N24/pool/?view=lg this is where you can find about 50 photos of the car and only the car. If you need more still than i can do some more digging.

Bam lol http://www.flickr.com/photos/38084928@N03/
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche   Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:01 pm

Request is approved.
10-15 hours
I am sure you know this already but this is going to be expensive.

At T spec the down payment is 7.5M plus your car gifted to me with all body works including wheels. The remaining balance will be due once you approve of our work.

Please FR on Xbox live so you can gift me the car and I will get working.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche   Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 6:41 am

Due to the current lack of teammates its more sensible to purchase the U spec. I will be sending over the car when I get confirmation on this, thank you.
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche   Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:24 am

Just LMK.
This design is gonna take some time to make so plan accordingly.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche   Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:11 pm

Car has been gifted. Money is ready to exchange hands whenever i catch you on. I trust it will come out amazing with you guys. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche   Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:41 pm

Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche S1_1

Im sorry but this is the only picture i can find of the head that is a close up of just the head. its a really bad angle to understand what you are looking at but the two lines leading to the headlight are its whiskers and there is what appears to be fire that extends from the nose.

Note: The picture is ungodly huge but i would rather it be large enough for you guys to see it.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche   Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:46 pm

Also, where it says "Prista Oil" on the upper windshield, Can you make it say "3S Designs", after all this work I'd like to have you guys as a sponsor.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche   Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Boy this is Dragon along time.

lol! afro lol! jocolor
Couldn't resist.

I am gonna be honest, that livery looks COM PLI CATED!!! I wanna see how THIS turns out!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche   Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:07 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Boy this is Dragon along time.

lol! afro lol! jocolor
Couldn't resist.

I am gonna be honest, that livery looks COM PLI CATED!!! I wanna see how THIS turns out!

hahah well Pred, i want to stand out big this year. And what better way than having the most flashy and fancy livery? Price is no problem lol. If anyone can get it done its 3SD, and im thinking this will look *GOOOOOD* when its done.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche   Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:00 pm

Lots of good lookin' cars this season so far.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche   Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:42 am

I don't think its complicated i think it time consuming.
Back to top Go down
sniper919

sniper919

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche   Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:45 am

There will be a few issues with this paint that we have to address. First off, its not "easy" because the design wraps around the entire car. And if you've ever painted a Porsche in this game you know how the game warps designs around the wheel wells. Besides that layer count will also be an issue. The series decals take up a good amount of layers.

That being said, it will look great when its done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.realsiticracing.net
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche   Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:48 am

Yeah had a good long talk about the broken paint shop last night with soul. And just to make sure since it took me a while, you guys were able to pick out the features of the head/face alright? Its snout goes on for a while and had me confused to be honest. lol.
Back to top Go down
Boostbeef

Boostbeef

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche   Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:42 pm

could always simplify it by using a different dragon.

I recommend Trogdor the Burninator.

Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche How-to-draw-TROGDOR-the-BURNINATOR-from-Strongbad

In case you weren't on the internet in 2002:

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche   Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:48 pm

Boostbeef wrote:
could always simplify it by using a different dragon.

I recommend Trogdor the Burninator.

Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche How-to-draw-TROGDOR-the-BURNINATOR-from-Strongbad

In case you weren't on the internet in 2002:

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html
ROR i second that
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche   Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:38 pm

Lol. ..he's got lil legs like sainted.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche   Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:39 pm

lmfaooo
Dafaq did i just watch
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche   Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:42 pm

Ahhh i didnt see what you said Blahzay. Peep the Sig though, its a challenge now lmao. Who is shorter than me in this series? Well i would say something rude about females and knees but they would still be taller than me lol!
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche   Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:10 pm

BlackxxRavenxx Will also be signing up as a member. Once i get more information from him i will go over the sale for his paint with you guys. Figured would give you a heads up.
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche   Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:29 pm

NP.

I sent you an updated WIP. I have about 10 hours in for that pic.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche   Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:34 pm

oh really? i cant wait to see how its going.
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche   Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:34 am

Updated WIP - 12 hours total.

I am guessing I will be over quote by a couple hours as I have a ton of work to do still.

Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche Mscwip
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche   Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:40 am

Yeah that head is going to be a doozy, im assuming thats the majority of the work left. but i have to say NICE Shocked that is awesome. I cant wait to get everything squared away. thank you guys so much for it cheers
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche   Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:52 am

I am glad you like it. Wait till you start playing with the colors. It gets wild looking real quick.

Here is what is left:

The Head - It is in an area that wraps on to the hood and it warps bad. The bulk of the more ornate portion of the head is on the hood which means I have to make it then make a mirror reflection of it.

The Tail - I have to mirror the top and rear end of the car there.

The Front - I have to make the "god knows what" that is coming off of the head lights. This car has an oval shaped section on the middle of the front bumper that can only be painted from the top section in an area that is off the passenger side of the car. Pretty shitty design by Turn 10 on that.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche   Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:57 am

Wowza that is a bit of work o.o Well, i cant say i ever thought about *what* that was supposed to be coming off of the head lights. maybe its fire? but i cant help but laugh because it really makes no sense lol! and im guessing that youre only 2/3 of the way done? should i be expecting a 20-25+ hour job?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche   Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Livery Request: Team Asia Endurance Porsche
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next