Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KikRox268

KikRox268

Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S Empty
PostSubject: Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S   Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Car: 2013 Scion FR-S (car will be gifted with necessary parts on it)

*Name/Number/Flag: Name: KikRox268 / Number: 86 / Flag: American

Artwork: Replica

Required Decals: Only decal that I don't have is the Scion Racing one that will go on the hood of the car.

Reference Pictures: http://www.stoptech.com/images/blog-images/01-scion-fr-s-world-challenge-racecar.jpg?sfvrsn=0

Best I can find actually. If you want to google it you can see if any other pics help.

Spec: U Spec - I would just like the overall design on the car plus the Scion Racing Logo on the hood. All other logos I either have or will make myself.

And if you could match the color that would be great, but if its too hard then a flat black will be fine. And the window banner is not needed but would like to have it, if its not too much of a hassle to add.
Back to top Go down
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S   Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:58 pm

Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S   Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:09 pm

Thanks D...I honestly didn't find that site. But thanks.
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S   Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:27 am

You have that Rebel Rock logo?

No Flat black. This is Forza, remember? If this is for Horizon, I don't have the game. You will have to transfer your self.

Quote:
The Base design will be 3-4 hours. (at U spec 1.5-2M)

If you need the Rebel Rock, that is probably a 4-5 hour logo on it's own.
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S   Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:55 am

No Rebel Rock Logo please sir. And not being flat black is fine, I do understand that this is Forza. I can gift you the car and I have the credits for the whole job, just hit me up next time you jump on XBL.
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S   Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:05 pm

Am I gonna be receiving this livery?
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S   Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:26 am

I thought you understood that we were taking a break for the holidays and that because this was a livery planned for the FSCS season 10, it could wait until we got back.

None the less I whipped it up in the spare time I do not have.

4 hours at U-spec = 2M

Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S Frs5
Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S Frs6
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S   Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:36 am

Well first off I want to say thank you. Secondly, I knew you were taking a break for the holidays, I just wanted to make sure my request was still on the list that's all. But as always I do appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S   Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:14 pm

KikRox268 wrote:
Well first off I want to say thank you. Secondly, I knew you were taking a break for the holidays, I just wanted to make sure my request was still on the list that's all. But as always I do appreciate it.

I posted your livery on the waiting list yesterday on our home site with the 3 other designs in waiting and thought you were having attitude about the length of time it was taking us to complete it.

Sorry I misinterpreted your question as having an attitude.
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S   Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:34 pm

No problem, guess I should've checked on Realistic before asking. But I know you guys have a full plate, I would never try to rush you, especially since I know you're the main one that's doing all the work. But again, thank you, I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
sniper919

sniper919

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S   Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:38 pm

KikRox268 wrote:
No problem, guess I should've checked on Realistic before asking. But I know you guys have a full plate, I would never try to rush you, especially since I know you're the main one that's doing all the work. But again, thank you, I really appreciate it.

Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.realsiticracing.net
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S   Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:51 am

Transaction Complete.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S   Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Livery Request: Pirelli World Challenge FR-S
Page 1 of 1