Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS

Go down 
+25
Matthnt
Tachyon Racing
THF dvsSublime
Avcracy
bigdutyDMomoney
HUGH B 006
No1 Tommy Smurf
jpnvr4
bombsquadguy
vV Science Vv
NSA Roca
AAR WolfPack
SaintedPlacebo4
Luongo27
Blahzay xxl
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Kannibal Fish
Basticular
Dr PiiHB
Raceboy77
killerz2801
The LSA
Swan
Basicblaq
Admin/PredatorUSMC
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Do You like or watch the embedded Videos?
Yes
SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 I_vote_lcap64%SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 14 ]
No
SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 I_vote_lcap5%SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Never watched them
SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 I_vote_lcap31%SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:00 am

Der Porsche kommt nach hause in dieser woche.... :3 Podium or bust!
Back to top Go down
bombsquadguy

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:16 am

Well, my race went about as I thought it would. No practice after being in Colorado for two weeks (didn't even have internet in my hotel room let alone an XBOX) came home to two REALLY sick kids and my XBOX lost connection around the 17th lap. Oh well, always next time. I guess I'm going to have to listen to Pred and get the Miata ready.

I have to say sorry to Fastlane. I know it no excuse but my daughter was crying in my ear when I lost concentration for just that one moment and that's all it took. After that I was just along for the ride. I cannot apologize enough to you. I know we all wait and practice for Sunday and I feel I ruined it for you, so I must say sorry again. I hope there's no hard feelings bro.

I hope to see some of you all practicing for next sunday here soon.
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:39 am

Well 2 weeks in a row NSA won GS. Too bad it wasnt both again. LSA i would be so pissed at that dog. But awsome job Killerz
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:41 am

glroca wrote:
Well 2 weeks in a row NSA won GS. Too bad it wasnt both again. LSA i would be so pissed at that dog. But awsome job Killerz
let me start by apologizing to everyone bad weekend for ole ROSCOE:(
2 nd what a great job by LSA and KILLER on there pole winning runs
and KILLER's FIRST win;) and everyone in the league i have two dnf's and would just like to say number 14 is now up on the wheel and will not settle for recent difficulty's taking NSA out of contention
thank you and sorry again
Back to top Go down
vV Science Vv

vV Science Vv

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:06 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Great race for those who were able to finish and superb for those who finished with no damage. The LSA, man I feel for ya. I am surprised you didn't ease up a bit since you had a pretty dominant car. Watching the replay it looks like you just lost concentration for a sec locked em up and hit the wall. Too bad, for you, thank you though. geek

Raceboy, I dunno I was checking you and science out every 3rd lap to see the distance being held and it seemed to be pretty constant to me. I thought for sure i would be going to war with Science ...i was prepared to fight to the death. But i think his Corvette clipped a wall. The all of a sudden some Green Viper shows up in my mirror and for 20 laps pressures me. I did all I could to hold the 200 ft I had on SpeedDemon save traffic it was 150-200 ft for 20 stressful laps! Congrats to everyone!

I am so glad I got the V finally got that demon monkey off my back

Blahzay, how many laps did you last buddy? You just seemed like you couldn't do 7 laps without hitting a wall or flipping. Hope you do better at Nurb GP.

I had a wheel malfunction, it just stopped working then I rebooted and limped in. Had that not happened I probably win that race. I could catch you I was waiting for you to pit,next time.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:10 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Tachyon Racing wrote:
Great GS racing in the B Lobby tonight everyone. Posted up a replay on my SF in case anyone is interested: fscs 9 bernese

Am proud to say I made it to Lap 47 without any damage, while managing to hang in there and turn consistent 1:49-50s, except when being passed.

you do know you picked up at least 3-4 spots? nice job. i like to see people that stick with the league get a good result.

Thanks, man, appreciate it. Thanks also for helping me get by Ched - not sure if I was drafting off you or just was able to take advantage of the room he gave you but I leveraged that to get by and settle in behind you the rest of the way. Really enjoyed this week's race.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:12 am

PRED!!! Good to see that Bl bug finally get off your back
Hell of a run DEVIL DOG!!!
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:16 am

I am not surprised to see that my race started off bad and it end off even worst. This is my first time ever flipping a car during a race in FSCS and even thought I had to run with damage from the start of lap 3(do to a small tap from behind) I was set on finishing even thought I was 3 - 4 sec off my qualifing time. And then it happen on lap 49 through the downhill S hit the wall and went up and over.

It was a very disappointing race for me but had fun in B room.

Dr PiiHB thanks for trying to get me back on my 4 wheels and Sorry that you race end the way it did. I am sure you were going to move up a few spots.

See ya all at GP and looking forward to racing on this track.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:46 am

Yeah if everyone was able to run clean in a lobby for GT it would have been a 5 way battle for 2nd, would have been awesome.
Back to top Go down
The LSA

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:15 am

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:22 am

Nothing like lagging into your own room on your most hated track on lap 6 or 7. Needless to say thank jebbus the Alps is over. Time to leave my 2 worst tracks behind and get back to real tracks!
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:23 am

Thanks for all the congrats. I worked hard and put in a ton of time to make a good run and it has finally paid off. Also seemed that this track was very receptive to the corvette. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the help. Couldn't have done it without you. Also would like to mention the great run my team mate had in b lobby.

Section VIII (Nein Shiza)
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:06 pm

Tachyon Racing wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Tachyon Racing wrote:
Great GS racing in the B Lobby tonight everyone. Posted up a replay on my SF in case anyone is interested: fscs 9 bernese

Am proud to say I made it to Lap 47 without any damage, while managing to hang in there and turn consistent 1:49-50s, except when being passed.

you do know you picked up at least 3-4 spots? nice job. i like to see people that stick with the league get a good result.

Thanks, man, appreciate it. Thanks also for helping me get by Ched - not sure if I was drafting off you or just was able to take advantage of the room he gave you but I leveraged that to get by and settle in behind you the rest of the way. Really enjoyed this week's race.

Might have been draft but i know that i had some damage so i could only run so fast, but i still saw you keeping up behind me. I know sometimes if i get behind someone and have something to look at ahead of me i start clocking in some times maybe thats what happened, either way nice job. if you see duty or I online feel free to hop in the room/party.

After 25 laps of no damage (like last season) it started to come every 10 laps. ended up with like 35 in front and 25 in the back and then boom 76 in the front 46 in the rear then BOOM... 36 on the sides Sad but i ran as fast as i could even with damage, from what i understand i might have been on pace for something really good had i not screwed up. although Piihb really got the booo boo thrown at him. He always pulls out some ridiculous time in that thing at tracks it shouldnt do that at lol.
Back to top Go down
Zenrad

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:27 pm

Want to say great race to hannibal, we went nearly 50 laps within 500 feet of each other aside from pit stops (and that last lap at the end haha)

Sorry to those who I may have messed up once my raced finished, wasn't aware that the dashboard button stopped my car...Don't get why they don't make the cars move into the pits. But completely my fault so I'm sorry for that.
Back to top Go down
Kannibal Fish

Kannibal Fish

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:29 pm

Nice race jpnVR4, I really enjoyed that battle. Nice racing to Hannibal and Zenrad as well, wasn't expecting to lose two places in the last 5 laps lol. Fun race everybody.
Back to top Go down
The LSA

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:45 pm

PSSSST! I wrote something in the Spinoff/External events section that I would like some input on. Help a brotha out?
Back to top Go down
hannibaljazz 98

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:34 pm

well thanks to kannibal and zerad for the great race
Back to top Go down
R3troD

R3troD

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:47 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers

Congrats on your win Pred it was bound to happen but it was just a matter of when....Congrats to killer as well on win.

Well congrats to my teammate jpn for coming first in our lobby, raceboy sorry it didn't work as planned. I watched you practice and said this wonderland track is taking a told on u to find the proper lines and stay consistent.......I hope we manage to get closer to those RPM guys in team points and regain the lead. Very Happy

ALPHA RACING INTL.... TO DI WORLD....ERYBODY NOW!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:38 pm

what should be the target times for GT and ST at NGP?
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:57 pm

CitizenS0ldier3 wrote:

For GT there is plenty of data in the past seasons section of the site, im thinking sub 2 minute times. as for ST im not sure at all.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:00 pm

CitizenS0ldier3 wrote:

Running the Silvia too in ST? Damn, you must aspire to be me since you chose my exact car combo :p nah kidding...maybe. ST who knows, GT look at the last time we ran it. (Season 7)
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:19 pm

You know I do aspire to be as fast as you raceboy. I did try the chevy cobalt, but I will refrain from my comments on it.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:25 pm

CitizenS0ldier3 wrote:
You know I do aspire to be as fast as you raceboy. I did try the chevy cobalt, but I will refrain from my comments on it.

two cars isn't much of a test field :p
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:30 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
CitizenS0ldier3 wrote:

Thats not saying those weren't the only cars I tested
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:30 pm

CitizenS0ldier3 wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
CitizenS0ldier3 wrote:

Thats not saying those weren't the only cars I tested

ah, so you didn't want to go with cars that were faster and easier to drive? :p then again, you don't really have to worry about being at my PI.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS   SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 9 RACE 9 BERNESE ALPS
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next