Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Predatory Racing

Go down 
+4
Kamikaze1414
No1 Tommy Smurf
SaintedPlacebo4
Admin/PredatorUSMC
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Predatory Racing Empty
PostSubject: Predatory Racing   Predatory Racing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:47 pm

Predatory Racing will have the Trifecta for Season X in GT class.
The 3 drivers to be revealed soon!

Also considering the idea of sponsoring a GS Ferrari Team "Angry Apex Racing"
Cars currently under testing.
No drivers have been approached.
Those interested please inquire with Team Owner PredatorUSMC

Further news to be revealed as progress is made.

I figure we need to have a lil spot here in Team Chat as well

Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Predatory Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Racing   Predatory Racing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:32 pm

cars being tested..... wait... does that mean no more 458?
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

Predatory Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Racing   Predatory Racing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:22 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
cars being tested..... wait... does that mean no more 458?

I think pred is on about the GS team he is on about founding
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze1414

Predatory Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Racing   Predatory Racing Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:49 am

Just a thought, maybe you should call your GS team "Angry Prey Racing" to go along with the predator/prey thing.

Off of that side note, I do wish you luck in finding GS drivers who aren't like me and either have to or choose to quit out midway through the season. Drivers who stay the whole season are hard to come by.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Predatory Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Racing   Predatory Racing Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:28 am

am very comfortable with my GT team for next season. I have good confidence they will make most if not all the races. As for GS...this is in it's developmental and planning stage. I may or may not invest time and effort into this. I have a couple of weeks to decide on a car and livery for the proposed team then guage interest.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

Predatory Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Racing   Predatory Racing Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:20 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
am very comfortable with my GT team for next season. I have good confidence they will make most if not all the races.

but will they win :p
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Predatory Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Racing   Predatory Racing Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:52 am

Raceboy77 wrote:

We will give our best efforts and that is all I can do or ask for.

We will look good while at it also. Wink
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

Predatory Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Racing   Predatory Racing Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:53 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:

We will give our best efforts and that is all I can do or ask for.

We will look good while at it also. Wink

start with the basics Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Predatory Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Racing   Predatory Racing Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:42 am

It has been confirmed. Predatory Racing will field a 3 car team in GT for Season X. The new Ferrari 458's have been delivered to their race drivers with their updated liveries. All drivers have begun testing their new steeds for the next season.

For GS class Angry Apex racing will begin a full development schedule this weekend and begin to prepare the search for at least two interested drivers.

For more news stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
killerz2801

killerz2801

Predatory Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Racing   Predatory Racing Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:02 pm

Just an FYI. If you plan on making a good run in the GS series for season X, you will need some kind of experienced drivers. Just a thought. Otherwise it will take some serious effort to get the ball rolling in the direction that you are looking for.

Otherwise, I hope you get it figured out, and then plan on beating them lol jk.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Predatory Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Racing   Predatory Racing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:33 pm

PRESS RELEASE:

PredatorUSMC speaking from the podium: Predatory Racing would like to announce an addition to the team for Season X. Joining with myself, team owner PredatorUSMC and current team member LUKEMAD9999 in the #48 Ferrari 458 Italia will be hannibaljazz 98. The driver will be leaving Ragged Edge Racing and the Ascari to field a brand new 458 Italia. This move gives Predatory Racing a full GT team that is looking to take a Team Championship for the upcoming season. I am excited to have hannibaljazz 98 as an addition to the team. He is a driver who has shown consistent improvement and a desire to continue to grow and improve. Our goal is the Team Championship and with hard work and a little luck a Drivers Championship for Season X. However, as is always my philosophy I only require my drivers to do their best, never quit and do what is necessary to be proud of whatever result you achieve. Now with that said are there any questions?

Reporter 1: Directed to PredatorUSMC - How did this new driver come to join the team?
PredatorUSMC: I had taken the rookie under my wing when he first joined the series and have since provided help or guidance whenever requested and I could provide it. So, when I felt he was ready and I was comfortable with what he could bring to the table I invited him.

Reporter 3: Directed to hannibaljazz 98 - What prompted the switch from the Ascari and Ragged Edge Racing to Predatory Racing and the Ferrari 458?
hannibaljazz 98: As season 9 got close to ending I put the bug in Pred’s ear that I might be interested in joining. From there he did the rest.

Reporter 1: Directed to LUKEMAD9999 - Now that you have fielded the 458 an entire season with Predatory Racing what are your feelings on the car and team?
Lukemad9999: The car is great I like it a lot. The team is great a lot of help from pred, great help and thanks to him.

Reporter 1: Directed to hannibaljazz 98 - Have you had the opportunity to drive the car on track yet?
hannibaljazz 98: Yes I have driven the car. It is different than the Ascari. The Ferrari I think it is little better than the Ascari.

Reporter 2: Directed to hannibaljazz 98 - What was your first impression of the car once you received it from Predatory Racing with a tune?
hannibaljazz 98: Wow! Good handling car.

Reporter 3: Directed to PredatorUSMC - When will we get to see the cars?
PredatorUSMC: We will get a team photo taken either this week or soon after the final race of Season 9. Right now, it is mine and Lukemad9999’s focus to have a stellar race at Nurburgring and make sure the Ascari that hannibaljazz 98 is driving will be so far behind he will be 100% ready to get out of the Ascari!

Reporter 1: Directed to hannibaljazz - How do you think you will mesh together?
hannibaljazz 98: I think it will be fine.

Reporter 3: Directed to LUKEMAD9999 - What are your personal and team goals for the upcoming season?
Lukemad9999: My personal goal would be getting a top 5 in points, and to win a race would be great.
Team goal, definitely a team championship.

Reporter 1: Directed to LUKEMAD9999 - Have you had any team sessions yet or is it too early?
Lukemad9999: No we've not had any team sessions yet but I think we should so I could get a few things from Pred and hannibal from what they’re doing and help me get better.

Reporter 2: Directed to hannibaljazz - Will there be any team orders?
PredatorUSMC: (jumping in) - Only Team order is not to take one another out!

Reporter 2: Directed to hannibaljazz - How was the break from your previous team and are you excited and looking forward to your new team?
hannibaljazz 98: The break will be fine and yes I will be excited to race on my new team.

Reporter 3: Directed to LUKEMAD9999 - With Nurburgring coming up how well do you expect yourself and the Ferrari to do?
Lukemad9999: I think I should do good but I don't know it’s a difficult track to tame. The Ferrari will do great.

Reporter 1: Directed to both hannibaljazz & Lukemad999 - One final question…...is Predatory Racing going to be a contender for the Team Championship in Season X?
Lukemad9999: I think we should be a good team, I definitely think we'll be a contender.
hannibaljazz 98: There are lots of good contenders out there, we will see what happens.

Reporter 2: Are there any final thoughts either of you would like to add?
hannibaljazz 98: Me? Go Predatory Racing go lol!
Lukemad9999: I think hannibal will be a good addition to the team.
PredatorUSMC: The Trifecta soon to come.

Thanks to all.
PredatorUSMC
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Predatory Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Racing   Predatory Racing Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:36 pm

After a season that started off with me having such bad luck, making poor on track decisions causing myself to finish poorly, and just an overall dismal start to season 9, I am glad to have turned it around. After really just assessing what I was doing wrong and why I got back to the business of racing smooth and focusing on the craft of racing. I fought hard and to make a strong comeback getting two wins one of which earned The King Of The Ring title in GT and finishing second in points by an oh so slim margin. The Ferrari 458 Italia my trusted steed in GT.

I am very happy to have finished third in points in ST. My goal was a top 5 and through some luck and good racing I came home with the final spot on the podium in 3rd.

Great racing, great challenges, sad moments, angry moments, disappointing moments, frustrating moments, scary moments, accomplished moments, celebratory moments...all made possible by my fellow racers of The Forza Sports Car Series!

New determination for season X!

PredatorUSMC
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Predatory Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Racing   Predatory Racing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:49 pm

Predatory Racing 8641153583_af83e29a04_z
Predatory Racing 8641171227_2912208958_z

What do y'all think? Pred? Its just an idea based off the 458
http://cdn-9.motorsport.com/static/img/mgl/1400000/1440000/1441000/1441800/1441859/s1_1.jpg

I reallllly hope that picture fits...

Edit: it doesnt xD

Predatory Racing Car_pi10
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Predatory Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Racing   Predatory Racing Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:23 pm

I would like to thank the racers of Predatory Racing and Angry Apex Racing. With 4 races in the books both teams are doing very well with both in the top 3. All the drivers are improving and it's showing on track with strong finishes. With a little more work, continue smart on track decisions, and a little luck both teams could find ourselves leading team points in GT and GS.

Good luck and continue getting after it guys! If there is anything I can help tune wise or whatever just ask and I will do what I can.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Predatory Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Racing   Predatory Racing Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:16 pm

Thank you Pred. We are doing our best to come out with strong finishes.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Predatory Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Racing   Predatory Racing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:07 pm

PredatorUSMC left from Arizona Sunday and took a quick jump to Las Vegas for an evening while the team and team cars were flown to Germany. Arriving in Germany this afternoon PredatorUSMC had a private test session. Reports say he ran 30 - 50 laps. The 458 looks solid and ran strong during the test session.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Predatory Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Racing   Predatory Racing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:43 pm

Pred was seen back on track in the early evening running another private session. Reportedly doing 4 stints of 7 laps each. This SPY SHOT was taken during a rapid succession of downshifts into turn 8 as the engine spits fiyah out of the exhaust. After the session PredatorUSMC had a look of serious determination on his face.
Predatory Racing Spitti10
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Predatory Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Racing   Predatory Racing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:45 am

Last night while most of the world was resting 2/3 of Predatory Racing was turning some productive test laps around Le Mans.  Good practice session with myself and hannibaljazz 98.
Back to top Go down
hannibaljazz 98

Predatory Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Racing   Predatory Racing Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:34 pm

yes it was we had a good run some dump and some funny
Back to top Go down
hannibaljazz 98

Predatory Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Racing   Predatory Racing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:08 pm

for next season 11 will be more fun and I am be more ready to help out the team champ again. me I think we did very well this season 10 I am happen that I help out for the team and meet new racers too cheers 
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Predatory Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Racing   Predatory Racing Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:09 pm

Well, it appears The Green Hell claimed 2 drivers of Predatory Racing. Lukemad9999 and hanibaljazz 98 were not able to complete the race Leaving only the team manager PredatorUSMC, who was able to secure a second place finish.

It was an overall great team effort from the entire Predatory Racing Ferrari Team. LUKEMAD9999 had a great season finishing 5th and hannibaljazz98 finishing 6th in the Championship Points while PredatorUSMC took the overall GT Championship!

Back to top Go down
hannibaljazz 98

Predatory Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Racing   Predatory Racing Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:50 pm

and gt team chap too pred
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Predatory Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Racing   Predatory Racing Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 7:58 pm

I am waiting for the final points to be tallied. Which will be Wednesday or Thursday. This week is going to be BUSY for me (planned it this way) so I may not be on Forza at all. Mostly just maintaining the forums and registrations.

With that said though...Yes I am pretty sure (ok positive) we got the GT Championship and I am eternally thankful to my teammates LUKEMAD9999 and Hannibaljazz 98 who put in a stellar effort each race and brought Predatory Racing AND Ferrari not only a Team Championship but also a Manufacturers Championship in GT!

GREAT RACING GUYS!
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Predatory Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Racing   Predatory Racing Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 8:04 pm

Nice job guys!
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Predatory Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Racing   Predatory Racing Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:09 am

Sainted's secret camera crew has found some pictures of Predator and his car's new livery for next season...

Predatory Racing 1544375_738717922806179_1251911731_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Predatory Racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predatory Racing   Predatory Racing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predatory Racing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next