Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship

Go down 
+6
Zed 0 Sick
OLDFenderBender
BIMM3RR
Basticular
-]v[ETA]_-
Admin/PredatorUSMC
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship Empty
PostSubject: METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship   METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:29 pm

After a long and hard fought season 5 of The Forza Sports Car Series METAL C6R comes away with the Championship giving him two Championship Titles with the series. His claiming the top spot was won by his consistently finishing well, and not missing any events and avoiding the major mistake. He once again proves that American Muscle in the form of the Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 can overcome the likes of Ferrari, Porsche, Mclaren, Lexus to name a few. Please all racers

Please Congratulate METAL C6R SEASON 5 CHAMPION of the Forza Sport Car Series!!!
METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship 5METALC6R

Last edited by Admin on Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship Empty
PostSubject: Re: METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship   METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:46 pm

Congratulations to Ferrari and Predatory Racing for taking the Team Championship. The team championship was extremely close and came down to the last race of the season. It could have gone to the Porsche 911 GT3 RS of Charlie Sheen Racing, the Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 of American Muscle, or The Ferrari 458 Italia of Predatory Racing. The final race at Nurburgring was an epic one as only 'The Ring" can produce. Across the entire field there were some cars that were decimated by driver error, others by part failure...the ring took it's toll on the field. But the team owner PredatorUSMC came into this race to win it. After revealing prior to the race to the media that he had secretly been practicing here all season and had clocked over 300 laps here it was obvious he had the desire to win the race. In the end the victory was denied by a major steering faiure on the back half of lap 16 causing the car to careen into a wall causing the car to flip over causing major damage. The Ferrari had earned a comfortable 20+ second lead on the Porsche of BIMM3RR but the flip and the damage was too much and The Ferrari was passed on the Front straight going into the final lap. The determination of PredatorUSMC was not to be denied thoughbecause he proceeded to push the badly damaged Ferrari to the finish line and giving Predatory Racing the Team Championship.

Please everyone congratulate the #1 TEAM in the Forza Sports Car Series...
PredatorUSMC - Team Owner & Racer
Zed O Sick
KemlO

METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship 5PredatorUSMCMETAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship 5ZedOSickMETAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship 5kemlO

After the race there was an interview held with the banged and bruised driver who seemed emotionally distraught. The interview will be posted after editing.
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship   METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:16 pm

thanks pred, and congrats on the team champion-chip!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship   METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:40 am

Admin wrote:
[b][u]The Ferrari had earned a comfortable 20+ second lead on the Porsche of BIMM3RR

yeah, too bad Fender would have beaten you anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship   METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:29 am

U could have just said 20 seconds on the field, but since it was me in 2nd place you are proud of those 20 seconds lol.... Like basticle said, Fender had your ass regardless! lol Congrats on the championship Metal!
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship   METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:40 am

I may have had a large lead, but i still have to say that it wasn't a perfect race for me either. Anyhows congrats to Metal for the season and Predatory Racing
Back to top Go down
Zed 0 Sick

Zed 0 Sick

PostSubject: Re: METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship   METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:37 pm

Congrats Metal on your championship guess your bio was right lol...
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship   METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:37 pm

Zed 0 Sick wrote:
Congrats Metal on your championship guess your bio was right lol...
lol kinda thought that was funny that someone remembered that from the beginning of the season lol. congrats on your team-championship, you guys at charlie sheen racing as well, you guy were tough and stuck with it man it was fun racing.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship   METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:45 pm

No, it was not mentioned because trying to single you out. You WERE the car closest behind BIMM3RR. Had it been METAL C6R I would have written the same thing. I was just stating how it was. No personal attack.

(and if PredatorUSMC had held his more than 20 second lead then who knows who would have come in second. But it didn't happen that way and OldFenderBender won fairly and squarely.)

Also the Team championship was very close. The difference between 2nd and 3rd was only 1 point! Every whichaway it was a great season!

Last edited by Admin on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship   METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:46 pm

METAL time to update...
Season 2 Champion
4 Season Podiums
5 First Place Finishes
23 Total Podiums
1,252 Total Points
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship   METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:51 pm

Admin wrote:
METAL time to update...
Season 2 Champion
4 Season Podiums
5 First Place Finishes
23 Total Podiums
1,252 Total Points

was trying to rack up data on the zr1 for wilkerson's car history post but i shall do that aswell.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship   METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:15 pm

Video produced by iTsz BrAdSz

Last edited by Admin on Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Video credit)
Back to top Go down
Zed 0 Sick

Zed 0 Sick

PostSubject: Re: METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship   METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:44 pm

Nice video bro..would be cool to see some Season 4 stuff mixed in there too..
Back to top Go down
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship   METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:16 pm

Congrats Metal, Fender and Predatory Racing.

-----

I was upset with the car after that race, but in the end it did want I wanted it to do from the beginning; be a challenge. And in the end it made me a better tuner and driver. The race was playing out just how I planned, running 18s lap after lap... until lap 13 when I saw Bimmer only about 500ft in front of me so I started to push the car and was running 14s and 13s until lap 16 where I was just Just maybe 3 or so feet too far to the left. Car hit a rumble strip, went airborne and right into a wall. That was a long last lap, considering I would have won A room. Just means I'll have to try harder next season. Cool

And nice video, Brad.
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship   METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:03 pm

cheers about the video guys, helps with all your comments Very Happy

also i would of loved to put more on ther but as season 4 finished, my computer went abit bust and i had to reset everything inculding losing all my data so no footage of other season i have now Sad

but i went out fixed computer made it faster than original too! Very Happy and im guessing forza 4 has the movie option, or i may buy a HD PVR, depending on what im doing i dont know yet
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Luongo27

Luongo27

PostSubject: Re: METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship   METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:23 pm

Congrats Metal & Predatory Racing. And to Fender, you were in a league of your own in that lobby. Nice video also Bradsz Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Panbot

Sir Panbot

PostSubject: Re: METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship   METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:51 am

Congratulations to this seasons winners, can't wait for Forza 4 and Season 6. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship   METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

METAL C6R Wins Season 5 Championship / Predatory Racing takes Team Championship
Page 1 of 1