Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Old King

Old King

Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS Empty
PostSubject: Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS   Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 11:52 am

Car:
Scion FRS in place of the BRZ
Number 717 with a US flag and the name Old King

Artwork:
Replica: two in one
I want the designs on the Eclipse picture but the liquid and bubbles from the Ferrari picture. The liquid doesn't have to be exactly the same but I want that general look.

Required Decals:
I have the number plate and all the series decals already. Some company decals would be nice. Smile
Click- Corbeau, Ogura Racing Clutch, Cusco, HKS, PMU, HRE, STi.

Reference Pictures:

Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS XJp5suv
Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS 8098176045_e8dfd97749_z
http://www.esmracing.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/RD43158-copy.jpg
***EDITED FOR SIZE***

Spec:
X Spec because I plan to put a painted wide body kit over it

Deadline:
If it can be made with out missing a race, cool!

Last edited by Old King on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS   Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:06 pm

spec depends on what you need it for (i.e. yourself or a team) and your budget.

below is the specs available and the price per hour

L Spec: Locked 100k/hr plus 50k purchase price from the store front
C Spec: Locked custom 200k/hr
U Spec: Unlocked no rights - 500k/hr
T Spec: Unlocked team rights - 1M/hr
X Spec: Unlocked full rights - 2M/hr

L Spec would be for a replica design you want to see done and don't need it customized
C Spec is a locked custom design (ie. series decals, names, numbers etc)
U Spec is a straight unlocked design for personal use only
T Spec is a team use design where you can share only with your team or specified persons.
X Spec is full rights, to do with as you please

but nice idea and will certainly be interested to see the end product and I am sure you won't be disappointed with 3S Designs work.

also welcome to FSCS hope you have fun
Back to top Go down
Old King

Old King

PostSubject: Re: Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS   Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:17 pm

Thanks. Surprised
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS   Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:39 pm

So basically you want that type of wave design but with realistic-ish water? should look good but i doubt that will be done before the first race although you never know, they do work miracles at 3SD.
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS   Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:02 am

Approved
FYI Deadline may be missed.
Back to top Go down
Old King

Old King

PostSubject: Too late?   Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:35 pm

My request feels too ricey. Is it too late to change the tear wave design part for this? Without the brand logos from the picture.
http://www.nfsunlimited.net/showroom/images/entries/1862.jpg
If its okay then I want the blue in metallic and regular gloss vinyl for any other colors, but still the liquid over it.

Last edited by Old King on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS   Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:51 pm

Old King wrote:
MY request feels too ricey. Is it too late to change the tear wave design part for this? Without the brand logos from the picture.
http://www.nfsunlimited.net/showroom/images/entries/1862.jpg
If its okay then I want the blue in metallic and regular gloss vinyl for any other colors, but still the liquid over it.

In my opinion if done right you original request wouldnt feel too ricey. with some intelligently placed decals and logos it would look pretty good. maybe have Aquafina be the main sponsor?
Back to top Go down
Old King

Old King

PostSubject: Re: Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS   Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am

Thanks for the opinion I will keep the original base design then. I had some one make me the second picture on the same Celica anyway so I don't need to have it twice. I like variety. Smile
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS   Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:02 am

Old King wrote:
Thanks for the opinion I will keep the original base design then. I had some one make me the second picture on the same Celica anyway so I don't need to have it twice. I like variety. Smile

Its all good, so long as you are happy with what you are driving you know? I myself am pretty picky about what i drive. Stickers make it faster lol.
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS   Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:54 am

Please FR me and send your car.

I have broken my own rules by starting this paint without the down payment and the car in the interest of getting you this by Sebring.

So far I am at hour 6 right now.
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS   Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:21 am

WIP

Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS Okiwip1
Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS Okiwip2
Back to top Go down
Old King

Old King

PostSubject: Re: Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS   Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Aye, aye, I'll do that now. So far I love it! I only wanted to point out that the IMSA emblem is the old one and the admin told me to use the newest one. Any way I think that's 12,000,000 correct?
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS   Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:33 pm

12M for X spec which is unlocked for you to resell, gift, or whatever.
6M for T spec which is giftable to your team
3M for U spec which is unlocked for you alone
It is not done yet, probably another hour or two to add.

Is this what you were talking about with merging the 2 designs?

I just put the IMSA I had on it. I am pretty sure you can get all the required decals from Preds storefront.

Back to top Go down
Old King

Old King

PostSubject: Re: Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS   Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 5:41 pm

I think it is. Were you going to work on the wave tear design as well? Put up a yellow Hachi for 18,000,000 and I will buy it.
Can this be done in three more days? I want to enter it in the Season X livery contest if it can but if you can't then I won't be upset.
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS   Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:15 pm

Lets clear this up.

You want the design from the Eclipse on the sides and the design from the Ferrari on the top? IMO mixing the 2 together on a single side will look a mess. The bubbles can be all over the car without looking too messy though.

I can get it done but I need to know for sure what you want by tonight. Sorry but I haven't the slightest idea as to WTF a Hachi is.

Gift me an FRS with your build, especially the aero and body parts equipped. I will paint it, then auction it back to you for the amount. After you've paid, I'll gift it to you.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS   Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:23 pm

s0ul harv3st wrote:
Lets clear this up.

You want the design from the Eclipse on the sides and the design from the Ferrari on the top? IMO mixing the 2 together on a single side will look a mess. The bubbles can be all over the car without looking too messy though.

I can get it done but I need to know for sure what you want by tonight. Sorry but I haven't the slightest idea as to WTF a Hachi is.

Gift me an FRS with your build, especially the aero and body parts equipped. I will paint it, then auction it back to you for the amount. After you've paid, I'll gift it to you.

A hachi is a corolla. its japanese slang like "Super chicken" for firebird. figure i would clear that up just because.
Back to top Go down
Old King

Old King

PostSubject: Re: Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS   Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:19 pm

Ooh just carry on what you were doing then. If you can though just include the rear-most tear wave on the sides, not all three. The way the water and bubbles are now is coming along awesome though.

A Hachi (the 80 Corolla) is better known as the Sprinter or Trueno or even Levin if that helps, it's the AE85 Sprinter in the game. The term Hachi Roku, which is the AE86 which is only one year later than the model in the game, actually literally means "Eight - Six". To really make it simple, the Initial D car. I am not sure how important this was I just felt like saying it lol.
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS   Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:20 pm

How about this? If it is good, I will put it up on an Auction for 16M on your FRS car for 24 hours tomorrow. If not, LMK what else you wanted.

8 hours total so far

Also, if your going to use a vinyl body kit, you're going to have to free up some layers. I suggest trimming out some of the bubbles on the side to get your number boards and series decals on there. Also the IMSA logo is currently the same one they use on the real IMSA website.

Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS Oki01
Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS Oki02

Oh, and thanks for the Trueno history lesson.
Back to top Go down
Old King

Old King

PostSubject: Re: Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS   Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:19 pm

I love it and I will drive it proudly! As long as there is 60-100 layers able to be freed or available -haven't counted but I know it's not a lot needed- then it should work out just fine. I thank you graciously for your time and all your effort! Tomorrow is not good. It has to be either any time before tomorrow morning or on Saturday around noon/later. In any case, may I post these pictures up to the Season X livery contest? ps haha any time (for jdm history factoids).
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS   Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:11 pm

I'll have the auction up shortly.

IDK about the contest. I think 3S designs can not be submitted.
Back to top Go down
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS   Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:23 pm

Transaction Complete.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS   Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I doing this right? Subaru BRZ Scion FRS
Page 1 of 1