Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Small request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Small request Empty
PostSubject: Small request   Small request Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:54 pm

Can everyone post a picture of their car's left side. Try to center the car and keep the angle flat so that you arent looking down or up to the car (ST and Spec only). I'll post an example picture. Its so that i can have photos up for the grid as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Small request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small request   Small request Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:25 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Can everyone post a picture of their car's left side. Try to center the car and keep the angle flat so that you arent looking down or up to the car (ST and Spec only). I'll post an example picture. Its so that i can have photos up for the grid as soon as possible.

Good luck on getting this level of participation!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Small request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small request   Small request Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:29 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:

Good luck on getting this level of participation!

worst that happens is someone's pic is taken from a random replay. ill try my best to snag what i can off of here but if not oh well ill take them off the sebring replay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Small request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small request   Small request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small request
Page 1 of 1