Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS

Go down 
+17
Raceboy77
Hiredgun308
ClownNinjaUSMC
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
hannibaljazz 98
The LSA
MTBVator
Matthnt
AAR WolfPack
F4H Diablo
jpnvr4
EZT Sabre
CommMarine
Blahzay xxl
Manuel CR
SaintedPlacebo4
Admin/PredatorUSMC
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:12 am

If anyone has any of the replays ST, A room or B room, please send them over to me!
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:13 am

jpnvr4 wrote:
Manuel CR wrote:
Somehow I´m loosing concentration on GT races, last night i started to feel sleepy.  Actually i had to strugle to pass some GS cars, wich by the way dont give many room to pass.  On of this days......

Starting the race, Citizen made a strong attack over me, that way i got 8th,  then I saw the incident involving The Corvette and the Saleen, be able to avoid it and from there I was 2000feet behind 5th place all the race.

Lets see what it comes on the future!

Takes time to build up the mental stamina to go throughout 50 full laps. You just have 2 do more practice lps back to back to build up how long your able to stay focused, and also be able to re-focus ( we all lose our focus somewhere in the race, but its the ability to regain that focus an notice the lose of focus that makes you better or more consistant )
Imho... Just my 2 cents

I do, i practice with pred and some other in rooms since thursday, I´m used to race 2 or 3 hours races, but this past two races i´m havent been so deep into the races.  Dogs wants to go out to Pee, Wife come backs from visiting her mother and starts to talk.

The thing is that i couldnt find the way to focus back.

Thanks for the advice!
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:19 am

Hiredgun308 wrote:
Manuel CR wrote:
 Actually i had to strugle to pass some GS cars, wich by the way dont give many room to pass.  On of this days......

Could it be that you may have been trying to pass them a a tight part of the track. Just saying I was passed a lot in places were gt shouldn't be trying to pass. If they would have waited on corner they could pass on a straight.

Yeah, Hired I know sometimes the GT´s try to pass anywhere, but sometimes the rush of being catched, or the wish to cut distance with someone makes drivers to take risky desicions.

But what I mean is that some, repeat, some GS drivers instead of going kind of wide or just simply brake kind of early, they actually compete GT cars on corners, where by the way some GS cars handles even better.

Thanks God almost 99% participants are ¨profesionals¨ and incidents are reduced to almost none.

When I mean ¨Profesionals¨ I´m not talking about Roscoe! lol!
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:09 pm

My point exactly corner speed is the same if not better for GS so why try to beat them through the corner. Follow through the corner then get them on acceleration.
Back to top Go down
AAR ABEnstein

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:37 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
If anyone has any of the replays ST, A room or B room, please send them over to me!

I have A lobby if you still need it. Send me a FR.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ifca.highforum.net
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:00 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
My point exactly corner speed is the same if not better for GS so why try to beat them through the corner. Follow through the corner then get them on acceleration.

mmhhmm. Let off a lil early and go in after them. Better to get all the speed you can in the corner especially in cars like your Ford or my 355.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:15 pm

The main thing to consider when over taking any slower car is not to put your car and the other car in a dangerous or risky position.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:35 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:

This does not always work either if the GT car lets the GS car 'have' the corner and tucks in thus killing any momentum it may have had going in... then the GS car who is up front gets a solid launch off the corner on a short straight and the GT car is once again stuck behind the GS car. This can happen for 3...4.... maybe 5 corners depending on the track costing both time but more so the GT car. When the GS racer could ease off just slightly make it less of a 'fight' and both go on their merry way. I still say it's not the GS cars responsibility to 'get out of the way' No. But lifting off the throttle ever so briefly or strategically braking so the GT car passes with minimal loss of time for both would be nice. I know coming up to many different GS racers who will give me the room for a clean pass or who I know will 'fight' me corner to corner for that pass.

I have become much better at waiting than I used to be. But I also pay attention...so when I see the GT car I am pursuing catch a GS car and the GS car is 'racing' the GT car taking the line away, braking later even after the GT car has gotten along side the GS car in the braking zone and the GT car falls back two or three corners then the GT car finally gets by..When I get there and I want to get by I try to give it a corner or two as I make sure to stay close and let them know I am trying to get by. Once I have a good run and I get along side a GS car the pass should be considered made. Not the GS car trying to late brake and go back underneath and repass the GT car.  

Example this past race:  I follow the GS car for a couple of corners waiting for my opportunity to get by and stay close to the GT car that just passed the same GS car. The GS racer is not giving an inch just as he did not give the GT car I am less than 100ft behind with 5 laps to go a pass without a fight.  So next corner I decide I will take the outside line and go 'around' on the outside of the GS car.  I get along side on the short straight and 'give' the inside preferred line to the GS car knowing that that sets me up for the next corner to be in a better position to carry speed. Instead the GS racer decides to try to push it through the right hand corner to stay in front of me..his car pushes wide ever so slightly and his left rear hits my front right...this contact repeats 3 or 4 times very quickly then the GS car spins out to the left into the grass. He cusses GT drivers out (me included) No damage but time lost on both cars and the car I was 100ft behind is now 600ft up and gone with only 5 to go. VS The GS driver easing off just a milisecond and letting the inevitable pass happen and no time or very minimal time is lost by either driver.

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:58 pm

cheers 
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:05 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
cheers 

How'd your race go btw?
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:46 pm

St not so well ....Crying or Very sad 
Gt as well as losing 500 feet a lap 4 three laps could:)
Posimosh made me earn. The coveted BLOBBY WIN!!!
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:47 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Hiredgun308 wrote:

This does not always work either if the GT car lets the GS car 'have' the corner and tucks in thus killing any momentum it may have had going in... then the GS car who is up front gets a solid launch off the corner on a short straight and the GT car is once again stuck behind the GS car. This can happen for 3...4.... maybe 5 corners depending on the track costing both time but more so the GT car. When the GS racer could ease off just slightly make it less of a 'fight' and both go on their merry way. I still say it's not the GS cars responsibility to 'get out of the way' No. But lifting off the throttle ever so briefly or strategically braking so the GT car passes with minimal loss of time for both would be nice. I know coming up to many different GS racers who will give me the room for a clean pass or who I know will 'fight' me corner to corner for that pass.

Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:32 pm

Sorry citizen, my wheel went in pause mode (as wheels are apt to do sometimes) and I had no control.
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:17 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:

I have become much better at waiting than I used to be. But I also pay attention...so when I see the GT car I am pursuing catch a GS car and the GS car is 'racing' the GT car taking the line away, braking later even after the GT car has gotten along side the GS car in the braking zone and the GT car falls back two or three corners then the GT car finally gets by..When I get there and I want to get by I try to give it a corner or two as I make sure to stay close and let them know I am trying to get by. Once I have a good run and I get along side a GS car the pass should be considered made. Not the GS car trying to late brake and go back underneath and repass the GT car.  

Example this past race:  I follow the GS car for a couple of corners waiting for my opportunity to get by and stay close to the GT car that just passed the same GS car. The GS racer is not giving an inch just as he did not give the GT car I am less than 100ft behind with 5 laps to go a pass without a fight.  So next corner I decide I will take the outside line and go 'around' on the outside of the GS car.  I get along side on the short straight and 'give' the inside preferred line to the GS car knowing that that sets me up for the next corner to be in a better position to carry speed. Instead the GS racer decides to try to push it through the right hand corner to stay in front of me..his car pushes wide ever so slightly and his left rear hits my front right...this contact repeats 3 or 4 times very quickly then the GS car spins out to the left into the grass. He cusses GT drivers out (me included) No damage but time lost on both cars and the car I was 100ft behind is now 600ft up and gone with only 5 to go. VS The GS driver easing off just a milisecond and letting the inevitable pass happen and no time or very minimal time is lost by either driver.

First off if can't get them on acceleration then the GS car isn't holding you up because corner speed is the same.

2nd what position were you trying to get in your class because I was racing for second which was 100ft in front of me before you spun me out.

3rd your story is not at all what happen. The guy you were chasing passed me going into turn 1 you were behind me from there till turn 5 which is where you spun me which is a left hander how is it if you were on the outside which would be the right side of my car how did you hit my left rear corner panel on a left hand corner. When I was spinning in corner of 5 from you hitting me the guy you were chasing was just coming out of turn 6.this means I was costing you no time because that's about 100ft. Basically gt drivers cost me a second place or a damn good chance for a second place finish.
Back to top Go down
QlutchElectro

QlutchElectro

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:40 pm

Ya Hannibal you were the one lagging really bad even cause catastrophic failure to my car. No hard feelings but roscoe is right if everyone around you is lagging it is your connection
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:46 pm

I had a GREAT ST race. Matt got by me and almost got away I had to really dig deep to pull you back in. Its a shame that pass was kinda on the aggressive side with a rookie at the wheel of the car you were passing. Would have been a close finish I'm sure!!

GT race was crazy!! I followed Pred for some time and noticed I was faster in areas. I had to pit early and hope my time would be enough to get me by. I saw Pred pit and started praying it was enough. by the time Pred got out of the pits I was almost 1000ft ahead!!!

I won this track last season in ST and repeated this season. I love this track mayne !!!!!!!!!!!! See Y'all next weekend.

Matt & Pred, that racing was fantastic, lets do it again soon.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:21 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
Hiredgun308 wrote:

First off if can't get them on acceleration then the GS car isn't holding you up because corner speed is the same.

2nd what position were you trying to get in your class because I was racing for second which was 100ft in front of me before you spun me out.

3rd your story is not at all what happen. The guy you were chasing passed me going into turn 1 you were behind me from there till turn 5 which is where you spun me which is a left hander how is it if you were on the outside which would be the right side of my car how did you hit my left rear corner panel on a left hand corner. When I was spinning in corner of 5 from you hitting me the guy you were chasing was just coming out of turn 6.this means I was costing you no time because that's about 100ft. Basically gt drivers cost me a second place or a damn good chance for a second place finish.

I did not mention who this incident was but since you spoke up....

1st.  Never said you get them in acceleration. What I said was if a GT car is behind a GS car and it's only a short straight the GT car many times cannot get by the GS car due to the GS car getting out of the corner first and usually better than the slowed GT car. This repeats several times if the straight is short enough UNLESS the GS car 'lets' the GT car by with a slight lift or or clearly letting the GT car pass.

2. It doesn't matter what position you were racing for or what position I was racing for. How is anyone to know that the other racer is racing for a higher position in class or lower position in class?  I was racing for 4th and when we were trying to get around you we were less than 50ft apart. Sgt Tethras and I.

3.  Ummm He did not pass you at the downhill turn 1 after the front straight!  Ummm not even close. He got passed you between turns 4 and 5 (between Mercedes arena and the first left Ford Kurve) I was right behind him /at that point you.  I was going to try to pass you both because I saw the problems he was having getting around you which allowed me to catch right up on his bumper.  But he used you as a pick which slowed me down (smart move)  so I had to tuck in behind you just as we entered into the left of Ford Kurves. Knowing that if I did not get by you out of the right hander leading to the bendy downhill straight that leads to dunlop Kurve he would get away.  So I went on the outside of you on the final right hander of the ford kurve as it was clear you were staying inside.  You drifted out just a bit and as I said your left rear touched my front right. We had like three quick successive taps until forza physics took over and your car spun out to the left into the dirt right in front of me.

4. Funny but when I got to Sniper he made no effort to fight myself or Tethras we both got by him with minimal fuss and it was in the curvy section of the  Audi S's and Michellin Kurves.  He lost no time or minimal time nor did either of myself or Tethras.  Now if Tethras wants to chime in he can. I am not that upset about it. Things happen quick during the race. I feel you cost me a shot at 4th just as I am sure you feel I cost you a shot at third.  But if you think about it we had to pass you just as we had to pass Sniper so if you would have let us get by with no conflict and he let us by with minimal or no conflict your battle continues as does ours.

The one thing that needs to happen is the GS cars have to 'give' once they have been gotten. There is no reason to try an over under pass or attempt to outbrake and repass a GT car once the pass has been made. That DEFINITELY cost me a possible win at silverstone when I passed a GS car and was a couple car lengths up when he tried to brake underneath me and hit me getting me sideways giving me damage and I got passed for the lead and could never recover to fight for that win.  

It is in the books. No reason to stay in that fight. Next big thing is Indianapolis. Now that Raceboy77 came in and showed he can still lead flag to flag the rest of us GT guys have our work cut out for us.

(just got this new HP elite V2 keyboard and it's so light to the touch my fingers are hitting the wrong keys. Forgive the typos. lol)

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:27 pm

JPN: In my effort to lay down some really fast laps to insure I came out of the pits in front of you I screwed up going into the Audi S section and nearly spun it. Cost me a little over 3 seconds that lap. Had I not fubared that I am guessing I would have come out right in front or right behind you.  Who knows.  But you raced it right and I could not match your pace to catch up. I made ground then started losing ground and I was like wtf?!  I got caught up a bit in GS traffic (being patient)  but that patience cost me because it allowed tethras to catch up, get by, set me up and pull a lil distance with 4 laps left.  Great race over all though. A race of strategy as much as speed.
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:30 pm

Great race over all though. A race of strategy as much as speed.

Thank You Sir.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Tethras

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:35 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
Hiredgun308 wrote:

I did not mention who this incident was but since you spoke up....

1st.  Never said you get them in acceleration. What I said was if a GT car is behind a GS car and it's only a short straight the GT car many times cannot get by the GS car due to the GS car getting out of the corner first and usually better than the slowed GT car. This repeats several times if the straight is short enough UNLESS the GS car 'lets' the GT car by with a slight lift or or clearly letting the GT car pass.

2. It doesn't matter what position you were racing for or what position I was racing for. How is anyone to know that the other racer is racing for a higher position in class or lower position in class?  I was racing for 4th and when we were trying to get around you we were less than 50ft apart. Sgt Tethras and I.

3.  Ummm He did not pass you at the downhill turn 1 after the front straight!  Ummm not even close. He got passed you between turns 4 and 5 (between Mercedes arena and the first left Ford Kurve) I was right behind him /at that point you.  I was going to try to pass you both because I saw the problems he was having getting around you which allowed me to catch right up on his bumper.  But he used you as a pick which slowed me down (smart move)  so I had to tuck in behind you just as we entered into the left of Ford Kurves. Knowing that if I did not get by you out of the right hander leading to the bendy downhill straight that leads to dunlop Kurve he would get away.  So I went on the outside of you on the final right hander of the ford kurve as it was clear you were staying inside.  You drifted out just a bit and as I said your left rear touched my front right. We had like three quick successive taps until forza physics took over and your car spun out to the left into the dirt right in front of me.

4. Funny but when I got to Sniper he made no effort to fight myself of Tethras we both got by him with minimal fuss and it was in the curvy section of the  Audi S's and Michellin Kurves.  He lost no time or minimal time nor did either of myself or Tethras.  Now if Tethras wants to chime in he can. I am not that upset about it. Things happen quick during the race. I feel you cost me a shot at 4th just as I am sure you feel I cost you a shot at third.  But if you think about it we had to pass you just as we had to pass Sniper so if you would have let us get by with no conflict and he let us by with minimal or no conflict your battle continues as does ours.

The one thing that needs to happen is the GS cars have to 'give' once they have been gotten. There is no reason to try an over under pass or attempt to outbrake and repass a GT car once the pass has been made. That DEFINITELY cost me a possible win at silverstone when I passed a GS car and was a couple car lengths up when he tried to brake underneath me and hit me getting me sideways giving me damage and the car I got passed for the lead and could never recover to fight for that win.  

It is in the books. No reason to stay in that fight. Next big thing is Indianapolis. Now that Raceboy77 came in and showed he can still lead flag to flag the rest of us GT guys have our work cut out for us.
[/i]

I concur with Pred's statements. I try my hardest to be courteous and considerate when a GS car is in front of me. Hired and I were neck and neck on two or three turns, where i was on the inside line and we were front bumper to front bumper and Hired was still cutting to the inside. After that I just said "to hell with this" and I took a real aggressive move to get by Hired that, thankfully, resulted in no contact or damage between both of us.

If you had just let up on the gas for like half a second and let us get by you wouldn't have spun out and would have more than likely got your second place or higher. I understand that you are racing for position as well, but you chose to "battle" with us, make us fight for the pass, and it resulted in loss of position for you. All of the other GS cars havent had this problem with me. This type of thing also happened in Silverstone btw
Back to top Go down
Sgt Tethras

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:36 pm

jpnvr4 wrote:
 Great race over all though. A race of strategy as much as speed.

Thank You Sir.

But that was a brilliant pass setup though lol. I wish I could have saved it
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:42 pm

Waiting on the other "Series Officials" to view the replays before a Race Recap is posted.
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:26 pm

If you went 3 corners why not follow that prove I was just as fast as the gt car through that section so why force it. I shouldn't have to lift to let a gt car by why don't the gt wait for a better place. There are gt cars that passed  without making gs cars loose time or very little. Raceboy kamikaze JPN  blahzy got passing a GS down to a science. Sorry for throwing your guys name out but you guys do it very good.

I know where I was spun and it was going into the left hander.

I'm done talking about it its done. just a FYI I'm NOT going to lift for gt cars you can wait or you can race me through the corners your choice.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:53 pm

Most of these arguments being made aren't very sound.
I dont know why you gt drivers seem to think that your race is more important than a gs drivers race. Some of us would be fighting for the gt championship and gt race wins if we were in that class.

We can't disappear from the track. Pick your spots, hit your lines and be off into the distance. More thsn likely you're lap times may fall in gs traffic. It happens, get over it.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Tethras

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:55 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
If you went 3 corners why not follow that prove I was just as fast as the gt car through that section so why force it. I shouldn't have to lift to let a gt car by why don't the gt wait for a better place. There are gt cars that passed  without making gs cars loose time or very little. Raceboy kamikaze JPN  blahzy got passing a GS down to a science. Sorry for throwing your guys name out but you guys do it very good.

I know where I was spun and it was going into the left hander.

I'm done talking about it its done. just a FYI I'm NOT going to lift for gt cars you can wait or you can race me through the corners your choice.

I was trying to be considerate and courteous but now that I see your position, I'm not gonna be polite and yielding. Im going to pressure you and be real aggressive like any other GT car from now on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS    SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON X RACE 10 Nurburgring Gran Prix GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next