Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Single Class Closeout Poll

Go down 
+4
Matthnt
bigdutyDMomoney
Tachyon Racing
Admin/PredatorUSMC
8 posters

Single Class Closeout or Keep current
CHANGE to Single Class Close out
Single Class Closeout Poll I_vote_lcap27%Single Class Closeout Poll I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
KEEP Multi-Class like current
Single Class Closeout Poll I_vote_lcap73%Single Class Closeout Poll I_vote_rcap
 73% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Single Class Closeout Poll Empty
PostSubject: Single Class Closeout Poll   Single Class Closeout Poll Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:19 pm

As we near the final stretch of Season 10 Championship I was wondering if a slight format change would make for some interesting racing to close out the season.

Starting with Road America through the Final race at Nurburgring the FSCS races would be single class 16 cars per room.

What are your thoughts?

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: Subject: Single Class Closeout Poll   Single Class Closeout Poll Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:46 pm

Conflicted over this one. As much as I would like not having to deal with overtaking GT cars, the multi-class aspect is a part of the ALMS and FSCS models....
Back to top Go down
bigdutyDMomoney

PostSubject: Re: Single Class Closeout Poll   Single Class Closeout Poll Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:23 pm

I'd be cool either way. The GT guys keep it interesting, but I know my driving got too 'interesting' for one GT driver at Silverstone. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Single Class Closeout Poll   Single Class Closeout Poll Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:34 pm

Maybe if we had a full gs field...

Multi class racing with the gt and gs cars has been fine for the most part this season. I think leaving the class structure the way it is would be the way to go. Having the gt field overtaking the gs field helps with race strategy. Time your pitstop wrong and you lose time just like real life.
Back to top Go down
Wolf4k4smash

Wolf4k4smash

PostSubject: multiclass is always interesting   Single Class Closeout Poll Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:55 pm

multiclass brings out the best in a driver some times skills you never thought you had.:-) yep its wolf and his back.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Single Class Closeout Poll   Single Class Closeout Poll Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:36 am

Lookit there a wolf in sheepskin clothing. lol! 
Back to top Go down
F1CRZD

F1CRZD

PostSubject: Re: Single Class Closeout Poll   Single Class Closeout Poll Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:23 am

Single
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Single Class Closeout Poll   Single Class Closeout Poll Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 1:54 pm

I missed this upon my return and wish I had seen it. In the current circumstances I think a single class race would make it better. I only say this because we dont have enough gs cars to make b lobby any fun. You end up with 2-4 cars and no one runs close together. The front car gets waaaay ahead and the rear car falls off because of damage or something and its a 50 lap practice session. At least running all one lobby would give the top cars people to race with. Although multi class is better in my opinion if you can have a full 8 car field in both classes. Sorry I am late on this.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Single Class Closeout Poll   Single Class Closeout Poll Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:13 am

Hmmm its a tough problem to solve. I hate to think 1 or 2 or even 3 guys are all alone in a room with a diff class.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Single Class Closeout Poll   Single Class Closeout Poll Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:39 am

We will adjust Twin Ring Motegi on the fly and go with what will provide the best racing.  Nurburgring is not multi class anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Single Class Closeout Poll   Single Class Closeout Poll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Single Class Closeout Poll
Page 1 of 1