Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS

Go down 
+19
Sgt Tethras
NSA Roca
SaintedPlacebo4
Kamikaze1414
AAR GTDon
AAR ABEnstein
AAR WolfPack
bigdutyDMomoney
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Raceboy77
TheManNowDog777
oddball7000
Sn1p3r
hannibaljazz 98
Ruptured Duck77
Matthnt
EZT Sabre
Tachyon Racing
Admin/PredatorUSMC
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:40 pm

Spoiler:

Well, what a day i pick to pre race (my brithday!). Alright lets clarify a few things about penalties and replay reviews. After pred came to me and asked if i wanted to be assistant/back up admin i would come to him with thoughts and suggestions that fly around the series. Or just a way i think we could address concerns, One of those things was the way that people like to say he does this or that to gain an advantage in terms of penalties. So i came up with the idea of getting a few officials together to review the replays each week. So there are 3 people looking at each replay per week at least this season. Thats 3 opinions. Some of the things posted are not even Preds own words they are directly taken from another officials review. One example that you brought up with the st spin from catalunya. While Pred obviously watched the replay, it was the review team that feel that you cut over 3 lanes to protect your position and chopped preds nose off. Some were lobbying for a penalty for chopping/blocking but pred didnt want to go with that decision and decided to go with no penalty or warning either direction. You would be surprised how any things go on that have one guy saying penalty and one guy saying warning. Severity is something that is subjective. Pred is normally pretty lenient on contact, he could stiffen up and give out penalties for every touch but that wouldnt be very fun or fair either, not that he would do that.

I wasnt at this race, in fact i was enjoying my birthday, but none the less i dont think pred wants to ever hand out a ban, and not to someone that is a regular. Lets look at his banned list. Its 3 or 4 people deep. We got Napster, some guy that i hear stories about, Swan for obvious reasons (which went on for a while and pred was very lenient with that forum conduct). Its clear that if you have 10 seasons and 3 bans (not counting you) that a ban isnt quick to be thrown out there especially when we never know what is going to sign up on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:48 pm

Im pretty sure Spurtle was banned and account deleted for non race related incidents
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:59 pm

Its like talking to a wall. Yes you should explain all 3 incidents, because so far you havent provided any evidence. We have heard both sides of the story for the first incident, and the only person that i know of close enough to of seen anything for that incident was tehras, and unless he suddenly remembered exactly what he saw then i should only get a penalty for trying to block you, there was no intentional contact. The second incident i dont even remember what happened so maybe you should remind me. And we both know how i feel about the 3rd incident and thats the only one i believe tehras would be close enough to see, and lets be honest even thats a stretch. So if your going to ban me id like to know all the facts against me. Make your case pred. As for sainted, yea he should be penalized, he made a mistake (downshifted instead of upshifted) and it was like he brake checked me, it was not intentional but his mistake gave me alot of damage, and yea i hit him but only because his car stopped in front of me on the track on a straight away, there was no time to react if i wanted to. If i missed my braking point and hit someone then i would get a penalty (depending on severity of contact) sainted made a mistake and (technically i hit him yes but only because he suddenly stopped on a straight away) hit me, to me missing a braking point or missing a shift should be counted the same, if i had missed a shift in front of you last night your would of yelled even more than you already did and i would have another penalty against me
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:34 pm

Ten seasons. 5 bans. 4 still in effect
1. chenstrap - complete lack of respect. Just an overall complete disrespectful individual.
2. PLFSpurtle - disrespectful forum activities and disturbing and abusive on the forums. SPURTLE has since been re-instated. We talked it out as men and moved forward. No harm no foul.
3.Napster - Intentionally crashing racers or a racer while racing, and overall complete lack of racing etiquette.
4. BVR Swan- A person with a complete lack of intelligence. Became a distraction and disturbance to just about everyone in this series and on the forums

5.SVT No Brakes - intentionally crashing racers or a racer while racing.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:51 pm

Still havent proven that i intentionally wrecked you
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:03 pm

This makes me sad in pants Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:06 pm

Pred i dont no what happened last night i wasn't there. But in all honestly this is going to far for both of you. No brakes i believe has been in your series longer then me. Everyone has a bad night and its a video game. Getting angry and banning people isnt going to solve anything. Im not taking sides because i wasn't there. But from my share off racing Pred i have seen you get mad a few times with other drivers and it hasn't always been there fault. Now im not saying last night it was your fault because idk. But seriously everyone relax. One race where he screwed up it happens to everyone maybe not as bad but in my opinion banning him is a little to harsh but thats me. just move on.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:08 pm

First off, you didn't attempt to block me you came from one side of the track to another and hit me... You keep saying you were trying to block but that is a clear lie or misrepresentation of what you did.

The second time you hit me came later when i tried to pass you again and you first blocked me for several corners and then when I did get past you you on a short straight you hit me as I was turning into the corner and sent me to the grass.

The third time was the lap 44 hit that you like to say was my fault since I was again trying to pass you after several of your blocks and again I finally manage a pass after coming to near complete stops as you would block even when I had an easy and clear pass run on you. You once again blocked, I reacted found a way to get beside you then you resort to smashing into me.

I been here every race 10 seasons, I have NEVER said a racer intentionally hit me, much less 3 times in the same race. So, weather there were 10 people who saw it or not I know exactly how it went down and what your intentions were and what your actions were...

Even IF and that is a HUGE IF, the second and third were not "intentional" which they clearly were. You still try to say the first incident where you without a doubt came from the complete other side of the track to hit me...was intentional and you say you were only blocking. Yeah you blocked then deliberately hit me with a track that is probably 4 or 5 cars wide.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:11 pm

NSA Roca wrote:
Pred i dont no what happened last night i wasn't there. But in all honestly this is going to far for both of you. No brakes i believe has been in your series longer then me. Everyone has a bad night and its a video game. Getting angry and banning people isnt going to solve anything. Im not taking sides because i wasn't there. But from my share off racing Pred i have seen you get mad a few times with other drivers and it hasn't always been there fault. Now im not saying last night it was your fault because idk. But seriously everyone relax. One race where he screwed up it happens to everyone maybe not as bad but in my opinion banning him is a little to harsh but thats me. just move on.

+1
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:17 pm

Roca he didn't screw up. That happens every race with many of us.  He made clear and deliberate actions to run directly into me. Not a mistake or some type of race incident.  I was mad (pissed) when all three times he crashed me.  After the race, I calmly got with others to decide what course of action. I did not make the decision, that was the advise i was given, based on what happened. That was the course of action that was recommended. I just am the one who must enforce it and I agree with their advice.  There is NO tolerance for intentionally hitting another racer. None.

Now next season, if he is interested and steps to me with an apology I may allow him to race with us.  But, I cannot allow this type of behavior on track at all. It's only gotten out of hand because I have allowed it to continue in conversation on the forums.  That is something that does not happen in most other series, and definitely does not occur in real racing once race stewards have made a final decision.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:22 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
This makes me sad in pants Crying or Very sad 

Huh?
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:26 pm

Okay i mean idk what else to say. I wasnt there so its my opinion of what should be done against yours. Your call i personally think its taken a little too seriously over a video game. Not like its real life and you have $100,000 of damage to fix. But okay
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:27 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Spoiler:

Well, what a day i pick to pre race (my brithday!). Alright lets clarify a few things about penalties and replay reviews. After pred came to me and asked if i wanted to be assistant/back up admin i would come to him with thoughts and suggestions that fly around the series. Or just a way i think we could address concerns, One of those things was the way that people like to say he does this or that to gain an advantage in terms of penalties. So i came up with the idea of getting a few officials together to review the replays each week. So there are 3 people looking at each replay per week at least this season. Thats 3 opinions. Some of the things posted are not even Preds own words they are directly taken from another officials review. One example that you brought up with the st spin from catalunya. While Pred obviously watched the replay, it was the review team that feel that you cut over 3 lanes to protect your position and chopped preds nose off. Some were lobbying for a penalty for chopping/blocking but pred didnt want to go with that decision and decided to go with no penalty or warning either direction. You would be surprised how any things go on that have one guy saying penalty and one guy saying warning. Severity is something that is subjective. Pred is normally pretty lenient on contact, he could stiffen up and give out penalties for every touch but that wouldnt be very fun or fair either, not that he would do that.

I wasnt at this race, in fact i was enjoying my birthday, but none the less i dont think pred wants to ever hand out a ban, and not to someone that is a regular. Lets look at his banned list. Its 3 or 4 people deep. We got Napster, some guy that i hear stories about, Swan for obvious reasons (which went on for a while and pred was very lenient with that forum conduct). Its clear that if you have 10 seasons and 3 bans (not counting you) that a ban isnt quick to be thrown out there especially when we never know what is going to sign up on the forums.

So you see I make every effort to be completely fair and unbiased in all incidents. If I am included or not!  The penalty I got earlier this season the recommendation from the other officials / replay committee was a race incident and warning. I felt my incident did merit a penalty and thus penalized myself.

Again it shows you have no clue to even think for a second that a racer who misses a shift should be penalized because you or any racer ran directly into them is ridiculous.

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:29 pm

Would you race in a series where it is ok to smash into people intentionally if you or they felt like it? Weather that racer was angry or just felt like crashing people...would you waste your time in something like that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:42 pm

theres nothing more to say for the first wreck, we both have said our piece and nothing is going to change. i dont remember ever hitting you off the track (except the first wreck where you dropped 2 tires in the grass) but since i dont remember im not going to argue with what youve said. if you could rephrase your count of the third wreck that would be helpful because it doesnt fully make sense. you passed me after coming to a near stop, and then you got next to me? and thats when i suposedly purposely hit you? the way i remember it is going into turn 6 i drive in the middle of the track (to keep you behind me/not giving you the racing line) i go through turn 6 and 7 and make my way towards 8. i go to the left hand of the track heading into turn 8 as that is the racing line and if you watch the replay that is what i did every single lap of the race and you go under me as we go into the turn. i dont remember specific distances but id say theres no more than a foot or two from the front of my car to the rumble strip when you hit me pred. the nose of your car hits the side of mine and the back of your car gets loose and you spin off the track.(i race in third person and had a much better view of what happened than you do in cockpit) you affect my car almost none since im still turning down not to hit you but because you ride that rumble strip for a while before going wide for turn 9. so even if you do come around and say ok that was my fault, are you going to give yourself a penalty? i doubt it, while i was an booty like ive said all day i have no problem admitting it, you on the otherhand refuse to accept that you could be wrong.

as for next season, i wont be coming back because it will be more of the same bull. theres no need anyway since most of the people im friends with here i race with in other series or play other games with
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:44 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
was just stating my opinion, if i were you i wouldn't just flat out ban, it's not like he pulled a napster lmao.

Well, actually that is EXACTLY what he did. Napster got banned for hitting two racers intentionally as well as other on track shenanigans. No brakes did the same to me. Oh, I guess it shouldn't count as much because its me. The admin, the person who spends a lot of my spare time putting this whole series together, week in and week out. Hell, the fact he hit me should be worse! kinda like running into a regular car vs running into a cop. One is an oops, the other is an awww shyt!
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:51 pm

Not rephrasing anything. I will only say I had to nearly completely stop several times as I attempted to pass you because you would wait till the last second and cut me off and in order to NOT damage my car was to slam on the brakes. This alone happened several times. There was no contact but there is clearly some pretty despicable racing on your part, then add that in with the intentional contact. Yeah, Ban is fair and a correct decision.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:54 pm

SVT No Brakes wrote:

as for next season, i wont be coming back because it will be more of the same bull. theres no need anyway since most of the people im friends with here i race with in other series or play other games with
Ok great then.  Nuff said. Ban implimented and account deleted from the forum.

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:56 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
was just stating my opinion, if i were you i wouldn't just flat out ban, it's not like he pulled a napster lmao.

Well, actually that is EXACTLY what he did.  Napster got banned for hitting two racers intentionally as well as other on track shenanigans.  No brakes did the same to me.  Oh, I guess it shouldn't count as much because its me. The admin, the person who spends a lot of my spare time putting this whole series together, week in and week out.  Hell, the fact he hit me should be worse! kinda like running into a regular car vs running into a cop.  One is an oops, the other is an awww shyt!

Lol the whole cop analogy is spot on.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:59 pm

Quote from "not another teen movie"
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:02 pm

If you came to a complete stop on multiple occasions and were being held up, I guess intentionally, why wouldn't you pit and avoid the first incidents
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:05 pm

Matthnt wrote:
If you came to a complete stop on multiple occasions and were being held up, I guess intentionally, why wouldn't you pit and avoid the first incidents

i didnt know it was the person being blocked's job to avoid his blocker.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:08 pm

Takes 2 to tango
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:09 pm

So, I am supposed to pit every time I got close to him? We (GT Cars) passed the GS cars 3 times this race, and each time I had to worry about how I was going to avoid this one racer while trying to run my own race within my class. Each time he hit me. I am only making one pit stop not two or three to 'stay away' from a racer who has decided to run into me for whatever reason.

I don't know why it is so hard for some to see what the problem is here, but it is over and time to move on.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:12 pm

Matthnt wrote:
Takes 2 to tango

So Matthnt, if while your racing and a racer blocks you clearly and intentionally up to and including hitting you if you try to pass then I guess you Matthnt should pull over or pit, let him get some space then race again and then the next time you get close and ready to pass and he blocks and or attempts to crash you that you Matthnt should once again pull over or pit to give him space...because it takes two to tango?

Really?! SMH

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next