Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS

Go down 
+19
Sgt Tethras
NSA Roca
SaintedPlacebo4
Kamikaze1414
AAR GTDon
AAR ABEnstein
AAR WolfPack
bigdutyDMomoney
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Raceboy77
TheManNowDog777
oddball7000
Sn1p3r
hannibaljazz 98
Ruptured Duck77
Matthnt
EZT Sabre
Tachyon Racing
Admin/PredatorUSMC
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:13 pm

Matthnt wrote:
Takes 2 to tango

So it takes 2 to be blocked? Im sorry but i have been blocked before. i dont understand how the person being blocked is ever in the wrong when being blocked. Thats why when someone gets a penalty for blocking in any racing series virtual or real life its the blocker that gets in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:15 pm

That's not what I said.

I understand what you're saying and what the problem was. I'm not sticking up for my teammate in any way. But if you're having so much trouble getting around a car wouldn't you want to cut your losses and minimize the time you're losing by pitting early?
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:16 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Matthnt wrote:
Takes 2 to tango

So it takes 2 to be blocked? Im sorry but i have been blocked before. i dont understand how the person being blocked is ever in the wrong when being blocked. Thats why when someone gets a penalty for blocking in any racing series virtual or real life its the blocker that gets in trouble.

I dont care about your opinion. I was asking pred with initial post not saintedplacebo
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:17 pm

The logic of some is completely absurd to me. I simply am at a loss of words sometimes. Lets penalize a racer who misses a shift...if someone is blocking you and trying to ram you off the road, just pit...There are others that come to mind but those are the most recent and clear examples of a very unclear idea of what racing is.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:18 pm

Just in case you didn't see my reply on the previous page Matthnt..

Matthnt wrote:
Takes 2 to tango

So Matthnt, if while your racing and a racer blocks you clearly and intentionally up to and including hitting you if you try to pass then I guess you Matthnt should pull over or pit, let him get some space then race again and then the next time you get close and ready to pass and he blocks and or attempts to crash you that you Matthnt should once again pull over or pit to give him space...because it takes two to tango?

Really?! SMH

I KNOW for a FACT you would be screaming bloody murder asking for penalties, ban, and everything in between if this were happening to you!  Just absurd the rational that I should be exempt from fair and clean racing from other racers in this series.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:24 pm

I would, you're right. I'm just trying to get all the facts. Nothing I said is what I'd do but seeing as the first pair of incidents happened before a mandatory pit stop it never hurts to ask in hindsight or maybe it does since I'm getting ganged up on for asking a few questions
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:32 pm

No one is ganging up on you Matthnt. It just seems your logic is bass ackwards. Your saying that the racer attempting to pass should pit even if it's way to early in the race because of this situation. So then what do you do when it happened 2 or three more times during the race? You gonna pit? Pull over? Just slow down and stay behind until maybe that racer pits 10 - 15 laps later. All I am saying is lets be real here. Look at things from a third person perspective as if YOU have to uphold fair racing. And yes sometimes, you have to put on the shoes of one or the other in an incident to figure out what is right and wrong. All, I am saying is think about these things happening at the speed of a race. Not sitting in the chair hours or days later. What is RIGHT...What is WRONG... most of the time it's not real hard to figure out. When it's questionable is when second or third opinions can help.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:35 pm

Suspension is a better word then ban imo
Ps mannowdog............THREE CARS A WEEK
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:42 pm

CLEAR difference between man now dog...his were not intentional. He simply makes more mistakes when closer to other racers. Especially when multiple cars are around.  Race incidents earn penalties here and anywhere else.  Intentionally crashing is ban.

No we don't race for money, no the cars are not real, no we don't get paid. But we ALL want to race in a series that embodies the nature of what real racing is. If you didn't then public lobbies is the perfect place for those who don't agree with a regulated racing environment.  Rules are there to protect every racer in this series. To allow and ensure a fair, fun and competitive racing environment.  

If you make a conscious decision to not obey those rules then at that moment you have made a conscious decision you don't want to belong any longer.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:46 pm

I am sure if I went to TORA, IFCA or whatever other series there are and intentionally crashed a racer I would be out of the series without even a second thought.  Even if I was a long time regular.

You can be a perfect model citizen your whole life. The day you decide to murder someone you deserve to be locked up for life. Doesn't matter if before that you were a priest.

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:49 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
No one is ganging up on you Matthnt.  It just seems your logic is bass ackwards. Your saying that the racer attempting to pass should pit even if it's way to early in the race because of this situation. So then what do  you do when it happened 2 or three more times during the race?  You gonna pit?  Pull over? Just slow down and stay behind until maybe that racer pits 10 - 15 laps later. All I am saying is lets be real here. Look at things from a third person perspective as if YOU have to uphold fair racing. And yes sometimes, you have to put on the shoes of one or the other in an incident to figure out what is right and wrong.  All, I am saying is think about these things happening at the speed of a race. Not sitting in the chair hours or days later.  What is RIGHT...What is WRONG... most of the time it's not real hard to figure out.  When it's questionable is when second or third opinions can help.

Dude, I was asking questions...never once did I say this is my logic or opinion on the subject. You banned my teammate, I asked a question based on nothing at all. Just asked a random booty question. I never once said I would do this or that. My previous post says that if you read it but I think you just skimmed it. I would have punted him out of my way and been done with it.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:57 pm

OK, I will take a step back then Matthnt.

However, I don't race that way. I have never 'punted' a racer out of the way.  I have stuck my nose in places, made some aggressive passes, even some risky aggressive passes but I have never intentionally touched another car ever in 10 seasons. I simply don't trust Forza Physics to make that punt light and not damage my car or send me flying wildly into a wall or something. I have made a very conscious effort to not be as forceful when passing GS cars or other GT cars. This whole season I have been very good with the exception of one driver who mid season decided to make my life miserable when around him. He simply went over the line of acceptable.

EDIT IN: example you and I racing ST. I raced you hard for the last 15 laps. I was on your bumper 90% of each lap trying to find where I could get by. We both raced hard and clean. You gotta give me that. With one lap to go I had to try something at least once! It is racing. I saw you finally went just a bit wide on a turn and I went for it on the inside. One lap to go...time to go for it.  We touched, it was slight, we both got loose, I think we both stayed in the gas and kept on moving no damage no harm no foul. We crossed the line feet from each other. That's what I call good hard racing. Now if I came in willy nilly and punted you, or just smashed and dashed that would be different. There is no penalty in that type of close racing. Especially when there is only a couple of laps to go and racers are battling that close. If you were behind me I would have expected an attempt sooner or later as well. That's the beauty of racing.

Don't read into deep of what i just said. I did not say I have never hit anyone during a pass attempt. I said I have NEVER done it intentionally.

Now I thought about punting, spinning him out or really just saying the hell with it and just going full bore into him I was so frustrated with his on track actions.  However, I must hold myself to a higher standard and cannot take rash actions like that. So I just tried to find a way past and get on with my race. Your teammate took it upon himself to not allow that to happen.

Trust me I HATE to Ban anyone. I simply don't want to have to do it. But, there has to be accountability for the rules we have in place. If your a rookie or been here 10 seasons the rules apply the same to every racer in this series...myself included. (so really I can't intentionally hit someone. Not trying to Ban myself so I can not race and just run the series. Nahh not doin that. lol!  )

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:03 pm

(so really I can't intentionally hit someone. Not trying to Ban myself so I can not race and just run the series. Nahh not doin that. lol!  )

*cough cough* I think my job description you gave me would land me in an interesting position given those circumstances... *cough cough*
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:12 pm

Don't worry sainted. Unfortunately you have hit your glass ceiling. There is no further up you can go. I will be here as Admin long as FSCS is here and God let's me be. (Don't get upset by the religious word please non believers)
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:17 pm

Don't worry sainted. Unfortunately you have hit your glass ceiling. There is no further up you can go. I will be here as Admin long as FSCS is here and God let's me be. (Don't get upset by the religious word please non believers)

haha i know that lol! Buuuuut i would indeedy feel mighty awkward lol.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:18 pm

Is your edit about the st race at silverstone?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:24 pm

Yes. And now I think about it, it was the last 10 laps or so.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:30 pm

Okay
Back to top Go down
Sgt Tethras

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:24 pm

I will come out clearly and say that I caught a distance glimpse of the first contact between No Brakes and Pred but I clearly saw the third contact between them cuz I was only 1.75 -2 seconds behind them. What Pred said rings true.

I was one of the people that recommended the ban after hearing what happened from another racer's account of the second incident as well.

One thing you gotta understand is that this series IS about RACING HARD but it's also about RACING CLEAN. SVT's actions were plain stupid imho. If this was a real life series he would've been banned without a second look based on the first and third incident alone.

About all the "faster" people leaving, that rings hollow. The way this series is designed is to try and equal the gap between all racers while being as fair as possible. It's why I came back to this series and it's why this series still exists today.
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:18 pm

Sgt Tethras wrote:
I will come out clearly and say that I caught a distance glimpse of the first contact between No Brakes and Pred but I clearly saw the third contact between them cuz I was only 1.75 -2 seconds behind them.  What Pred said rings true.  

I was one of the people that recommended the ban after hearing what happened from another racer's account of the second incident as well.  

One thing you gotta understand is that this series IS about RACING HARD but it's also about RACING CLEAN.  SVT's actions were plain stupid imho.  If this was a real life series he would've been banned without a second look based on the first and third incident alone.

About all the "faster" people leaving, that rings hollow.  The way this series is designed is to try and equal the gap between all racers while being as fair as possible.  It's why I came back to this series and it's why this series still exists today.  

What position do you hold at fscs Sgt tethras.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:27 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
Sgt Tethras wrote:
I will come out clearly and say that I caught a distance glimpse of the first contact between No Brakes and Pred but I clearly saw the third contact between them cuz I was only 1.75 -2 seconds behind them.  What Pred said rings true.  

One thing you gotta understand is that this series IS about RACING HARD but it's also about RACING CLEAN.  SVT's actions were plain stupid imho.  If this was a real life series he would've been banned without a second look based on the first and third incident alone.

About all the "faster" people leaving, that rings hollow.  The way this series is designed is to try and equal the gap between all racers while being as fair as possible.  It's why I came back to this series and it's why this series still exists today.  

the position of witness. if the napster incident wasnt on the replay then i think that someone who saw that would have suggested a ban as well. So you know he saw it and he spoke his mind. if part of that was what he thought the punishment should be then so be it. i know a few guys on here that hold no position yet still try to claim someone deserves this or that so i dont think we should draw on that aspect of his testimony. He also has nothing to gain or lose so i think that makes his input neutral enough for it to not be called into such questioning.

Last edited by SaintedPlacebo4 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sgt Tethras

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:30 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
Sgt Tethras wrote:

Position is irrelevant for it was not I who carried out the decision. I merely gave my point of view on what was a just consequence.
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:52 pm

Sgt Tethras wrote:
Hiredgun308 wrote:
Sgt Tethras wrote:

Position is irrelevant for it was not I who carried out the decision.  I merely gave my point of view on what was a just consequence.  

That's what I thought your nobody therefore you don't need to recommending crap. If you held a position then I can see giving a recommendation but you don't. Its has nothing to do with you so move on.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:57 pm

He hold the position of witness. He saw, he was asked, and he commented. You want to be upset about this fine but telling another driver to take a hike is not tolerated. His opinion was asked for.
Back to top Go down
T66MKIV

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:08 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
Sgt Tethras wrote:
Hiredgun308 wrote:
Sgt Tethras wrote:

Position is irrelevant for it was not I who carried out the decision.  I merely gave my point of view on what was a just consequence.  

That's what I thought your nobody therefore you don't need to recommending crap. If you held a position then I can see giving a recommendation but you don't. Its has nothing to do with you so move on.
hired [mod edit] who cares what his "position" is [mod edit] the dude spoke his mind and from what i have read good riddens he deserves to be banned. pred races clean pred and i have had our own mix ups on the track but never purposeful contact lol you and matt are [mod edit] upset [mod edit end] and from what i can see have no reason to be. you have a guy that used to be running all the way in the back nippin at your heels so shush up and let him get what he deserves

This comment was brought to you by Warpig the series "big mouth"
Warpig out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS   SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON X RACE 12 Mugello Autodromo GT/GS 50 LAPS - ST 25 LAPS
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next