Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trash Talk!

Go down 
+21
bigdutyDMomoney
Kamikaze1414
SP33D RAC3R 28x
Hiredgun308
MTBVator
jpnvr4
Tachyon Racing
EZT Sabre
No1 Tommy Smurf
KICKROCKS29
mrgrimp
Blahzay xxl
Raceboy77
NSA Roca
Admin/PredatorUSMC
AAR WolfPack
SaintedPlacebo4
Matthnt
Dr PiiHB
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
AAR GTDon
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
EZT Sabre

EZT Sabre

Trash Talk! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:10 am

what I don't really understand is the, 'remember you are slower than a 16 year old' or something of the kind. When I used to do leaderboards b0x was one of the fastest guys in the world and he was only 16.
I think young age is less of a hindrance and more of an advantage than you assume.
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:44 am

EZT Sabre wrote:
what I don't really understand is the, 'remember you are slower than a 16 year old' or something of the kind. When I used to do leaderboards b0x was one of the fastest guys in the world and he was only 16.
I think young age is less of a hindrance and more of an advantage than you assume.
And this is why i asked. If it one thing ive learned, im not the most liked here. So im trying to change the way i am and i just wanted people point of view of me.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 1:54 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
jpnvr4 wrote:
Blahzay xxl wrote:
lmbo dude you will not make it you will crash by lap 15
I sure will, unless U " accidentally " hit me. But then again, Imma b long gone. I can see U choking on my dust n tire smoke already. { even tho u r a giant }
Someone was shook and decided to go grocery shoppin'! geek@Blahzay zzzz Sleep

you dont want no problems with the aventador...chump
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:09 pm

Blahzay xxl wrote:

you dont want no problems with the aventador...chump
Not because your car spit blue stuff on full tilt ... U gotta Show N Prove
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:22 pm

EZT Sabre wrote:
Mind you it does have an Infiniti G37 3.7L V6 in it that produces way over 300hp stock. Best of both worlds Very Happy
i think you meant that the infinite has a 3.7 litre nissan V6 in it. i also wouldnt say way over, unless you consider 332hp at the crank to be way over. i would put the cadillac V8 in the way over category with 556hp at the crank. thats more of a way over kind of number. not bashing the little V6, it has some pep. when i sold nissans i enjoyed taking a 370 out for a spin. fun little car when traction control is off. not that i ever abused them....Wink 
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 3:47 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
EZT Sabre wrote:
Mind you it does have an Infiniti G37 3.7L V6 in it that produces way over 300hp stock. Best of both worlds Very Happy
i think you meant that the infinite has a 3.7 litre nissan V6 in it. i also wouldnt say way over, unless you consider 332hp at the crank to be way over. i would put the cadillac V8 in the way over category with 556hp at the crank. thats more of a way over kind of number. not bashing the little V6, it has some pep. when i sold nissans i enjoyed taking a 370 out for a spin. fun little car when traction control is off. not that i ever abused them....Wink 
Smaller V8s and 6's are fun. 4 bangers are just... too small. that being said the S2k;s motor is a pretty interesting mechanical marvel.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:59 pm

Funny but I think the Viper and Corvette is more the most common mid-life crises car. They are both more attainable. The Ferrari is usually purchased by the young guns with early money and they stay with Ferrari as long as the money is there to continue with the prancing horse. Viper usually purchased by the 40something guy who wants that testosterone under the hood to bring youth back. Unabashed big engine out of control on the edge power. Viper takes a bad driver and kills him. Ferrari is something to aspire to. Viper is something to settle for! (ooooooh the crowd sees the blood gush from the snake) afro 
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:00 pm

Did I hear Aventador? nah, nah, I must be mistaken. Maybe someone said let me get the door. Yeah that was it.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:08 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:15 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Funny but I think the Viper and Corvette is more the most common mid-life crises car. They are both more attainable. The Ferrari is usually purchased by the young guns with early money and they stay with Ferrari as long as the money is there to continue with the prancing horse. Viper usually purchased by the 40something guy who wants that testosterone under the hood to bring youth back. Unabashed  big engine  out of control on the edge power. Viper takes a bad driver and kills him.  Ferrari is something to aspire to. Viper is something to settle for!    (ooooooh the crowd sees the blood gush from the snake)  afro 
I said "ultimate" mid-life crises car. Not the most common. lol  Seriously, I'd be embarrassed to be seen in public driving around in a gaudy Ferrari or Lambo, they look ridiculous on the street, like an automotive cockroach. lol
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:55 pm

ferarri and lambo make beautiful cars but like any auto maker, they also make some ugly ones. when it comes to which i would prefer, i will take an american car any day over an italian option. they sound better, maybe not from factory but you cant tell me that you would rather listen to the loud rasp of a tiny v8 or v10 over the bellowing roar of a corvette or viper with a nice set of headers and a cam that makes your heart feel like its going to explode from the pressure if you get too close. theres just nothing in the automotive world that will ever sound better to me than an old TRUE hemi in a classic mopar. a nice 400 plus cubic inch behemoth rumbling and making me j*** in my pants.

there is nothing afro er

this isnt to say that they dont sound good. i love the sound of an old F40 or F50. Especially the F40. That tiny little turbo 3.8L V8 sounds incredible. Speaking of good sounding tiny V8's has anyone ever heard a 3rd Gen SHO with exhaust? Its a 3.4L V8 and they sound pretty beefy, even if they do only have 235HP. Fun little cars the old SHO's, I had a 2nd Gen with the 3.2L V6 and it had intake exhaust and i loved it, especially after 3800 RPM. If you are SHO enthusiastyou know why Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
EZT Sabre

EZT Sabre

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:41 pm

Well compared the Saleen I ran last season the 370 does have little horse power, but for it's PI on this game it is fast on the pretty darn fast on the straights.
I would rather be driving an M3 or some kind of sporty saloon car than a Ferrari, Lambo or a Ford GT on the streets. Cars like that need open roads, tracks or canvases to be desirable.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:13 am

Mr. XXL comin up super XXS

What a Face 
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:54 am

"Oh WTF!? An all Viper front row?  Really?  Not at Suzuka!  Can't be!  What?  They both qualified over a second faster than everyone else? F****** Dodges?  Are you F****** kidding me!?" That's it, I want an ad out for new drivers now! --Ferrari team manager

Trash Talk! - Page 10 Winning
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:16 am

laughs now..knows pi reduction is coming lmbo
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:23 am

Blahzay xxl wrote:
laughs now..knows pi reduction is coming lmbo
Very hard for the Predmeister to do. My Viper is already the slowest car in the field  And we know what that means for me at LeMans, and SP33D's Viper has the least handling of any car in the field. lol  Any more reduction in P.I. would be considered foul play instigated by sore losers at Ferrari, Porsche, and Lamborghini. lol  I say, before handicapping the Dodge Boys any further to try to make it "fair," the other's should go get new factory drivers! lol
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:31 am

your viper is slow in the straight but speeds viper is a great car nobody with good skill ever tried it I almost ran it last season it handle very well...not as good as yours but very well...I never go buy forza handling rating.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:40 am

That Viper GTS can deff be run at base and be fair. To say that it requires that 7 seems off to me bud. it isnt the worst handling either.

Forza rates it as 7.1 at 735 and when you take out 7 more lbs via flywheel/transmission/clutch parts it goes 7.2. A 7.2 isnt the lowest in teh field, and its lateral g benchmark isnt the lowest either. That car does not *need* the 7 PI. There are very few cars that "need" PI. Its the driver of the car. RB made his cars work with negative PI. If this guy is as good as you say he is and that viper is as good as you say it is than why does it "need" more PI? It doesnt. Its just as fast at 735 as pretty much every other GT car.

Never thought i would be arguing in favor of teh performance of the Viper but dont try to cut your cars short there Wink

Note: Obviously there are a few cars that need PI. Lets please not get unreasonable with a rebuttal.

Last edited by SaintedPlacebo4 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:40 am

Blahzay xxl wrote:
your viper is slow in the straight but speeds viper is a great car nobody with good skill ever tried it I almost ran it last season it handle very well...not as good as yours but very well...I never go buy forza handling rating.
Now to talk about Dons specific Viper its because he has a car that has race car downforce on it.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:41 am

true
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:49 am

also, another reason why forza rates the ACRs speed so low is not because it doesnt have top end, its because the lowest it can go for downforce is the same as max downforce for other cars. So basically you should be able to run that car with no aero on it the whole time and get the same speeds as everyone with full downforce and still handle as good or better. (a min of 300+ rear and 170+ front is like max aero on most GT cars). It benchmarks at 195mph for me. which seems like a perfectly fine speed for a GT running 500 lbs of downforce.
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:57 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
also, another reason why forza rates the ACRs speed so low is not because it doesnt have top end, its because the lowest it can go for downforce is the same as max downforce for other cars. So basically you should be able to run that car with no aero on it the whole time and get the same speeds as everyone with full downforce and still handle as good or better. (a min of 300+ rear and 170+ front is like max aero on most GT cars). It benchmarks at 195mph for me. which seems like a perfectly fine speed for a GT running 500 lbs of downforce.
Valid point caller
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:16 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
That Viper GTS can deff be run at base and be fair. To say that it requires that 7 seems off to me bud. it isnt the worst handling either.

Forza rates it as 7.1 at 735 and when you take out 7 more lbs via flywheel/transmission/clutch parts it goes 7.2. A 7.2 isnt the lowest in teh field, and its lateral g benchmark isnt the lowest either. That car does not *need* the 7 PI. There are very few cars that "need" PI. Its the driver of the car. RB made his cars work with negative PI. If this guy is as good as you say he is and that viper is as good as you say it is than why does it "need" more PI? It doesnt. Its just as fast at 735 as pretty much every other GT car.

Never thought i would be arguing in favor of teh performance of the Viper but dont try to cut your cars short there Wink

Note: Obviously there are a few cars that need PI. Lets please not get unreasonable with a rebuttal.
Oh come one fellas!  Make up your minds!  "EVERYONE" knows the Vipers are absolute crap compared to the Ferrari's, Porsche's etc etc.  And now you want to make them even worse than crap? No one will ever accuse you of being an underdog that's for sure. lol

You started out by saying the Vipers had no chance against the lighter, more efficient, better power to weight ratio, better handling, better stopping, smaller Euro cars! Porsche has won more championships than anyone they said, (except when there was a Viper on the grid),and Ferrari is light years better than a Dodge!  WTF? And now people are saying the Dodge's are too good??  Why?  Because they did better than the FSCS pundits said they would? lol Don't make me puke. lol  I mean it Pred, don't make me puke![
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:19 am

this page is stupid...tosses phone walks out the room.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:20 am

AAR GTDon wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:

Oh come one fellas!  Make up your minds!  "EVERYONE" knows the Vipers are absolute crap compared to the Ferrari's, Porsche's etc etc.  And now you want to make them even worse than crap? No one will ever accuse you of being an underdog that's for sure. lol

You started out by saying the Vipers had no chance against the lighter, more efficient, better power to weight ratio, better handling, better stopping, smaller Euro cars! Porsche has won more championships than anyone they said, (except when there was a Viper on the grid),and Ferrari is light years better than a Dodge!  WTF? And now people are saying the Dodge's are too good??  Why?  Because they did better than the FSCS pundits said they would? lol Don't make me puke. lol  I mean it Pred, don't make me puke![
K. You know what. He has too much PI. End of story. If speed racer is as fast as you and your ifca guys say he is than why is it that he has to run +7? End of story. RB77 ran his ferrari with 21 less pi. He was neutered. There is NO excuse for you to say that care NEEDS anything. Get real.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!
Page 10 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next