Forza Sports Car Series Forums
 
HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3765
Points : 7004
Join date : 2010-01-22
Location : West Coast

PostSubject: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:22 pm

Here ya go a place to talk a lil trash. Rib your fellow racers. Get under a rivals skin. Respectfully of course please.

Racer vs Racer, Team vs Team, Manufacturer vs Manufacturer.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forzascs.com/index.html
AAR WolfPack

avatar

Posts : 536
Points : 2256
Join date : 2012-11-23
Location : maine USA

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:19 pm

All you bmw, ferrari, porshe euro drivin people better watch your booty in GT because the undoubtably worst handling car ever made is coming back and thirsty for blood. Thats right, corvette is coming to take you down!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaintedPlacebo4

avatar

Posts : 2472
Points : 4415
Join date : 2012-07-05
Location : North East U.S

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:46 pm

AAR WolfPack wrote:
All you bmw, ferrari, porshe euro drivin people better watch your booty in GT because the undoubtably worst handling car ever made is coming back and thirsty for blood. Thats right, corvette is coming to take you down!

in that class there are cars that handle worse. get real.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAR WolfPack

avatar

Posts : 536
Points : 2256
Join date : 2012-11-23
Location : maine USA

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:54 pm

I highly doubt that. For one it has no brakes, doesn't like to turn, and to top that off it likes to do burnouts down the straightaway. So go drive your measly hopped up VW bug where computers control everything and let the men drive the real cars Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LMR Warspite

avatar

Posts : 46
Points : 1328
Join date : 2014-01-21
Location : [CLASSIFIED]

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:02 pm

My Vette ZR1 735PI does 1.26.8's... just sayin'

Although not easy to tune or drive to do that, and been running it with extremely low downforce.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAR WolfPack

avatar

Posts : 536
Points : 2256
Join date : 2012-11-23
Location : maine USA

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:05 pm

I believe it war spite. I ran a 27.2 but one little adjustment threw it back to the mid 28s again -_- Maybe the car is better with less power I don't know, It'll take me half the season to figure it out :p (my normal trend)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LMR Warspite

avatar

Posts : 46
Points : 1328
Join date : 2014-01-21
Location : [CLASSIFIED]

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:13 pm

EVERY single car in GT spec:

Lightest weight, fattest rear tires, enough power to hit 177, and rest goes to making it light and adding front width, then reduce the downforce to compensate.

I've looked at 15-20 cars for this and its the same story on each.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAR WolfPack

avatar

Posts : 536
Points : 2256
Join date : 2012-11-23
Location : maine USA

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:18 pm

soo what your saying is that at some point it has "too much" power?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LMR Warspite

avatar

Posts : 46
Points : 1328
Join date : 2014-01-21
Location : [CLASSIFIED]

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:59 pm

Yep, some cars don't start using that power till later in the powerband (Vette), therefor you want to compensate with grip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MTBVator



Posts : 60
Points : 1567
Join date : 2013-06-15
Location : Seattle Washinton, USA

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:45 pm

The Seahawk logo I run on my GS car.  I couldn't live up to that level of dominance in an online lobby filled with first time forza racers.  The Broncos owe me money for the time and concern I put into my preparations for this "super" bowl.  Will the pundits say that my team is that good?  I am semi angry at the lack of strength demonstrated by the Broncos in this "super" bowl.  Feable.

(my wife, the proof-reader for this semi-drunken rant says, "that's trash talk.") Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KICKROCKS29

avatar

Posts : 130
Points : 1826
Join date : 2012-12-04
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:41 pm

Roscoe, Warspite and SP33D on the same team... There goes the neighborhood!!! HAHA Love it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EZT Sabre

avatar

Posts : 206
Points : 2052
Join date : 2012-07-10
Location : Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:37 pm

LMR Warspite wrote:
My Vette ZR1 735PI does 1.26.8's... just sayin'

Although not easy to tune or drive to do that, and been running it with extremely low downforce.

Could you post a replay of that lap or a similar lap time in that car on your storefront?
I tried the car for Citizen and am struggling in it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LMR Warspite

avatar

Posts : 46
Points : 1328
Join date : 2014-01-21
Location : [CLASSIFIED]

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:33 pm

If it makes you feel any better, with the cast on my PB is now a 27.1, hopefully it'll be off by the time the race starts, had it for almost a month now.

Will post up a replay and a copy of the setup tonight.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAR GTDon

avatar

Posts : 536
Points : 2337
Join date : 2012-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:50 pm

Interesting, looks like there has been a changing of the guard as far as makes go. With all sorts of Asian and Euro cars available, the brand most picked is, Chevrolet. Give it up to the Bow-tie American guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaintedPlacebo4

avatar

Posts : 2472
Points : 4415
Join date : 2012-07-05
Location : North East U.S

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:34 pm

its bc of the new c7 i would imagine, still ill be representing the euros in every class i run
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAR GTDon

avatar

Posts : 536
Points : 2337
Join date : 2012-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:01 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
its bc of the new c7 i would imagine, still ill be representing the euros in every class i run
 
No, I mean across the board here at the FSCS, most popular car in each class is a Chevy this season.  But you never know who is really going to show up and race. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAR WolfPack

avatar

Posts : 536
Points : 2256
Join date : 2012-11-23
Location : maine USA

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:06 pm

hey someones gotta lead the charge Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaintedPlacebo4

avatar

Posts : 2472
Points : 4415
Join date : 2012-07-05
Location : North East U.S

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:09 pm

hmmm after looking for myself it would seem that i can only spot 3 chevys in GS, 3 BMWs in GS, 3 Lotus, 3 Dodges, and some other assorted makes. So... the chevy wasnt picked the most in that class. In ST there are 4 fords, 4 pontiacs, 4 chevys, so... not the most chosen car there either... and in GT is more of the same with 6 ferraris... and in GTLM there are 5 porsches and only 4 Chevys... sooo.... yeah.. not a single class has chevy being the most picked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAR GTDon

avatar

Posts : 536
Points : 2337
Join date : 2012-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:27 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
hmmm after looking for myself it would seem that i can only spot 3 chevys in GS, 3 BMWs in GS, 3 Lotus, 3 Dodges, and some other assorted makes. So... the chevy wasnt picked the most in that class. In ST there are 4 fords, 4 pontiacs, 4 chevys, so... not the most chosen car there either... and in GT is more of the same with 6 ferraris... and in GTLM there are 5 porsches and only 4 Chevys... sooo.... yeah.. not a single class has chevy being the most picked.

There are more Chevy's representing than any other, 18 in total across all the classes, and yes, they dominate one class, the prototype class.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

avatar

Posts : 1129
Points : 3187
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : western NY

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:36 pm

AAR GTDon wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
hmmm after looking for myself it would seem that i can only spot 3 chevys in GS, 3 BMWs in GS, 3 Lotus, 3 Dodges, and some other assorted makes. So... the chevy wasnt picked the most in that class. In ST there are 4 fords, 4 pontiacs, 4 chevys, so... not the most chosen car there either... and in GT is more of the same with 6 ferraris... and in GTLM there are 5 porsches and only 4 Chevys... sooo.... yeah.. not a single class has chevy being the most picked.

There are more Chevy's representing than any other, 18 in total across all the classes, and yes, they dominate one class, the prototype class.
my teams prototype is a Cadillac so subtract that suckhole
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAR GTDon

avatar

Posts : 536
Points : 2337
Join date : 2012-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:44 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
AAR GTDon wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
hmmm after looking for myself it would seem that i can only spot 3 chevys in GS, 3 BMWs in GS, 3 Lotus, 3 Dodges, and some other assorted makes. So... the chevy wasnt picked the most in that class. In ST there are 4 fords, 4 pontiacs, 4 chevys, so... not the most chosen car there either... and in GT is more of the same with 6 ferraris... and in GTLM there are 5 porsches and only 4 Chevys... sooo.... yeah.. not a single class has chevy being the most picked.

There are more Chevy's representing than any other, 18 in total across all the classes, and yes, they dominate one class, the prototype class.
my teams prototype is a Cadillac so subtract that suckhole

I didn't include it, but being that it is a GM product it would be reasonable to add the Caddy's too. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

avatar

Posts : 1129
Points : 3187
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : western NY

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:52 pm

lmp class three chevy's
three cadillacs
1 mosler
penski team leader = lead singer/ rusty trombone player for the backdoor boys...keep on keeping on don
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SaintedPlacebo4

avatar

Posts : 2472
Points : 4415
Join date : 2012-07-05
Location : North East U.S

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:57 pm

im not going to count the lmp class since its lmpc. thats the same as saying "hey guys, mazda is winning the manufacturers championship for the spec miatas!" if it was like P1 than alright you got audi, puegoet etc. but not in a spec car bud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAR GTDon

avatar

Posts : 536
Points : 2337
Join date : 2012-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:29 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
im not going to count the lmp class since its lmpc. thats the same as saying "hey guys, mazda is winning the manufacturers championship for the spec miatas!" if it was like P1 than alright you got audi, puegoet etc. but not in a spec car bud.

That's your opinion. The class is not a spec class.  It has 7 different cars with 4 different engine makes. People were just as free to pick the Mercedes, Porsche, or the Ford powered cars, bud. lol

#99 Chevrolet FLM09  chevy engine
#26 Porsche 911 GT1 porsche engine

Radical SR8 RX ford engine

Koenigsegg CCG ford engine

Mosler MT900S chevy engine (which I forgot to include in my tally making it 19 chevy's for the season)

Pagani Zonda R mercedes engine

Ultima GTR  chevy engine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basticular

avatar

Posts : 500
Points : 2868
Join date : 2011-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:40 pm

AAR GTDon wrote:

#99 Chevrolet FLM09  chevy engine




It's only an Oreca

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)   

Back to top Go down
 
Season 12 Trash Talk (Keep it clean and Respectful Please)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» MLB off season moves
» S7 Forza 3 F-Class Tourney - Season 3
» 2011-2012 Season
» S7 Forza 3 - Season 3 Wrap-Up
» SEASON 3 - ENTRY FORM

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forza Sports Car Series Forums :: SEASON 12 RACING INFORMATION / CHAT-
Jump to: