Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trash Talk!

Go down 
+21
bigdutyDMomoney
Kamikaze1414
SP33D RAC3R 28x
Hiredgun308
MTBVator
jpnvr4
Tachyon Racing
EZT Sabre
No1 Tommy Smurf
KICKROCKS29
mrgrimp
Blahzay xxl
Raceboy77
NSA Roca
Admin/PredatorUSMC
AAR WolfPack
SaintedPlacebo4
Matthnt
Dr PiiHB
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
AAR GTDon
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Trash Talk! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:59 pm

SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:
Scratch that Don!!! Your Viper is considered a Dodge and mine a Viper, so we don't compile manufacture points together and seeing that neither of us have teamates and you need 2 ppl at a race to score team points, that's kinda a useless battle too.
You have a teammate though... where is he... seems to be everywhere but the track Suspect 
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:19 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Hey don, why not sign up and hop into that 99 viper and run a gs race here or there? it would be fun to run away from you.
I would, but I can only race so much, so I have to be picky here and there.  But I'll take a look.
Back to top Go down
KICKROCKS29

KICKROCKS29

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:27 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:
Scratch that Don!!! Your Viper is considered a Dodge and mine a Viper, so we don't compile manufacture points together and seeing that neither of us have teamates and you need 2 ppl at a race to score team points, that's kinda a useless battle too.
You have a teammate though... where is he... seems to be everywhere but the track Suspect 
My Forza disc stopped reading and money is tight so I haven't been able to get a new one if you must know... I responded to you on you're first gripe about the ST races but you must have missed that.
Back to top Go down
KICKROCKS29

KICKROCKS29

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:28 pm

AAR GTDon wrote:
Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
Hmmm, so yeah Viper is first and second in GT class.

BUUUUuuut Ferrari is Leading:
1. GT Team Championship
2. GS Manufacturer Points
3. GT Manufacturer Championship.

Don't see no dodges round there.Rolling Eyes
Considering its just 2 Vipers vs 6 Ferrari's 3 Porsches and 3 Lambo's, the math is not in our favor.
#Winning!!!
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:08 pm

i went ahead and snagged all the dlc i wanted (excluded May and the September Pennzoil). Anyways i was pleasantly surprised with the feel of the Impala. I will say though that 3 gears... What. The 4th exists... somewhere. Idk, i liked the car though, it wasnt terribly fast, but i liked the raw mechanical grip the car had with no tire width upgrades in exchange for the tranny, forza lied about its handling rating for sure. Id say that the car has potential if it as given the right love.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:16 pm

This is going to be really ugly. Looks like the hoards of Ferrari's will finally get the much needed performance advantage they thought they should have had by now here at Le Mans.  

Make the most of it Euro trash, because it is the last bad track for the Dodge Boys this season.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:37 pm

AAR GTDon wrote:
This is going to be really ugly. Looks like the hoards of Ferrari's will finally get the much needed performance advantage they thought they should have had by now here at Le Mans.  

Make the most of it Euro trash, because it is the last bad track for the Dodge Boys this season.
lemans is a bad track for the viper? youre funny. it isnt a bad track for the viper. its a bad track for you bazillion lbs of aero. Speedracers viper wont do bad here. Your car has P2 downforce its not going to be fast in a straight, not because of the motor but because of the engine. lol its funny that you have no idea what the car is all about and youre the one driving it.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:07 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
AAR GTDon wrote:

lemans is a bad track for the viper? youre funny. it isnt a bad track for the viper. its a bad track for you bazillion lbs of aero. Speedracers viper wont do bad here. Your car has P2 downforce its not going to be fast in a straight, not because of the motor but because of the engine. lol its funny that you have no idea what the car is all about and youre the one driving it.
That's right, yuck it up.  But second place in points behind another Viper means I know just enough to be ahead of the so called competition. lol
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:12 am

you still cant read. couldnt read before cant read now. teh track isnt bad for your car its bad for your aero package.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:37 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
you still cant read. couldnt read before cant read now. teh track isnt bad for your car its bad for your aero package.
Still with the wise cracks I see.  It's too bad you aren't in my class to feel the pain along with all the other non-Viper drivers here. lol cat
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:19 am

AAR GTDon wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Still with the wise cracks I see.  It's too bad you aren't in my class to feel the pain along with all the other non-Viper drivers here. lol cat
lol if i remember back at sebring in a practice i brought out my base PI 911 and put down a faster lap than your already adjusted PI viper...
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:06 am

how about we all realize that chevrolet is the best? Chevy was fastest in GS, and won GTR, we all know what manufactures best here.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:29 am

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
AAR GTDon wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
lol if i remember back at sebring in a practice i brought out my base PI 911 and put down a faster lap than your already adjusted PI viper...
Hey!  I know! Let's put your money where your mouth is! You bring out your base Porsche and go up against my Viper, one on one, through the first 5 tracks of this season, 7 laps each race.  A win gets 1 point per track.  And let's just see if you could beat the current season 2nd place car.  I'm pretty sure you will fall victim to the Viper like all the rest too. lol
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:41 am

that viper wouldn't even be in second if I raced and only track I would lose to you in would have been the alps......get off the high horse Don and enjoy were you are lol

Last edited by Blahzay xxl on Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:42 am

Blahzay xxl wrote:
that viper wouldn't even be in second if I raced and is a few ppl didn't get recked only track I would lose to you in would have been the alps......get off the high horse Don and enjoy were you are lol
Take a number pal.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:43 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:45 am

hey anyone know why we have a by this week and not the next...thanksgiving weekend is usually busy for alot of ppl
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:51 am

Blahzay xxl wrote:
hey anyone know why we have a by this week and not the next...thanksgiving weekend is usually busy for alot of ppl
I asked Pred, he said it's the traditional pre-Le Mans break.  It's not like Le Mans is that difficult to prepare for, in any case: floor it, slow down, turn, rinse and repeat.... Cool
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:31 am

lol right
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:47 am

There is obviously a lot of ignorance at work here so ill try and help you out a little.

There is absolutely no possible way to build Don's Viper to be good for lemans..... So yes, it is a bad track for his car. It is also a bad track for my car and unless you've run my car here, you have a misconception on its abilities.

LeMans is an extremely car dependant track, the only thing that matters is speed. My car doesn't have it therefore my car will NOT be good here. Yes, LeMans is a BAD track for the Vipers. I think its funny that you would even suggest differently when you haven't driven the cars...(?) and contrary to popular belief my '13 Viper is far from the best car on the grid. Given that the Alps and LeMans will likely be my worst 2 tracks because of their dependence on a good car (on opposite sides of the spectrum) it should go to show that my Viper is not the "great car" its thought to be.
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 10:50 am

We might as well be "racing" on TT speedway and calling it fair.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:36 am

It's not all about the 'CAR' its about the 'CAR' and 'DRIVER' pairing. Most who have been in the 13 SRT Viper have struggled except for a couple racers. It is a good car but it is very difficult to tune IMO. This alone makes it not the'optimal' car for most because many are not fluent in the language of car tuning. Other cars start out more 'drivable/raceable' which for some = better.

That's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:39 am

OH and Blahzay xxl...Really?! Rolling Eyes Question  When was the last GT race you won? I can barely remember the last GT race you finished. lol! afro 
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:40 am

CitizenS0ldier3 wrote:
how about we all realize that chevrolet is the best? Chevy was fastest in GS, and won GTR, we all know what manufactures best here.
hhhah fastest in GS? bud i ran a tenth off of you with my entire front end missing. bumper was in the final turn since lap 3. If i was able to only run .5 off my previous best with it gone i can only imagine what i would have hit during the race with it. haha you are hilarious.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:42 am

AAR GTDon wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
AAR GTDon wrote:
SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Hey!  I know! Let's put your money where your mouth is! You bring out your base Porsche and go up against my Viper, one on one, through the first 5 tracks of this season, 7 laps each race.  A win gets 1 point per track.  And let's just see if you could beat the current season 2nd place car.  I'm pretty sure you will fall victim to the Viper like all the rest too. lol
lol im down, lets have pred to an adjustment on my car as well unless you want to run that at base pi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trash Talk!   Trash Talk! - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trash Talk!
Page 24 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next