Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY

Go down 
+28
Sgt Tethras
SP33D RAC3R 28x
Hiredgun308
AAR GTDon
Im Doctor Chaos
hannibaljazz 98
CBR900RRR
Tachyon Racing
bigdutyDMomoney
MTBVator
Ruptured Duck77
KikRox268
Peader24
AAR WolfPack
AAR ABEnstein
jpnvr4
Matthnt
SaintedPlacebo4
Dr PiiHB
BIMM3RR
Blahzay xxl
NSA Roca
EZT Sabre
Manuel CR
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
s0ul harv3st
BLACKxxRAVENxx
Admin/PredatorUSMC
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY   Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:30 pm

power out ...good luck all
Back to top Go down
CBR900RRR

PostSubject: Lap 4 incident Lobby B   Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:53 pm

Massive endo at the finish line on lap 4, should be a good replay. I did not see Hannibal, going slow, and nailed his Ferrari at 170 mph, sending me end over end. My GT2 was stuck on the side, 100% damage everywhere and smoking like it was on fire. Sorry Hannibal, but I did not see your car.
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY   Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:07 pm

Pre-Race Replay and all info sent to you Pred. Same as my CT results from lagging into my own room.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY   Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:30 pm

CBR900RRR wrote:
Massive endo at the finish line on lap 4, should be a good replay. I did not see Hannibal, going slow, and nailed his Ferrari at 170 mph, sending me end over end. My GT2 was stuck on the side, 100% damage everywhere and smoking like it was on fire. Sorry Hannibal, but I did not see your car.
I scraped the wall on the last turn someone hit me and it went from there... Kept going with 100% on both sides and rear until lagging out on 28.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY   Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:45 pm

Gtr start not good. Leader was crusing between 80 and 85 heading into the last corner. Slowed down to 70 before where the pit wall is and I had given leadfoot plenty of room in front of me expecting the speed to stay between 80 and 85. I damaged his car. If I get a penalty so be it but maintaining speed before the go is given must happen.
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY   Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:48 pm

yeah that was a massive pileup we had on lap 4 in b lobby, f1 bacisly drove under CBR and good job to luke for getting on the brakes. dont feel bad about it tach I did the same thing season 9, spun off that corner and took out two other GS cars, one was a cadilac I remember vividly pale 
Back to top Go down
hannibaljazz 98

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY   Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:05 pm

tach racing got hit on the last turn with hunter first then tech racing side out to save it but came at the other side of track then came right in front of me I was going 168 mph when tach racing got in front of me then cbr nail me very hard  cost me more damager I was try to move out of the line. if anyone in b lobby do not have replay I can send it msg me on xbox
Back to top Go down
MTBVator

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY   Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:17 pm

Storytime:

Pre-race I am doing my homeowner bit, blowing leaves around the lawn.  I live up in the hills, secluded from all neighbors by 100 year old cedar and hemlock etc, on 12 acres.  Dogs are missing in action for a while after I get done, when I wanted to be inside getting some last minute practice in.  The dogs come back after a bit, throwing what appears to be a filthy tennis ball around.  NOPE, its a Beaver head, relatively fresh.  I give the dogs the sniff test too see if they have that dead animal smell, smell like leaves to me, inside we go to get to the GT/GTR race...

Race time!  Hold position upon the Gogogo,(which I didn't hear).  Thanks to RETROD for keeping it clean in first turn, when I went a little wide...   Hannibal goes off, take 2nd GT.  Concerned about Hunter, cuz I figure the Koenigseggsgsgsgsgs has speed on me, and he lags a touch to me.  He is up near Tachyon when Tach has issues, both slow enough for me to take advantage and gain the lead..

I pull a substantial lead, 1800 feet(memory), when I am taking my splits under the bridge on interior straight, but Black Raven is staying at about that same gap.  Lap 22, or so, I am preparing to lap the damaged Hannibal, when he disappears, I announce the disappointing news that he has lagged out, to no one but me, cuz I  am the one in my own room now...  Keep racing.

Pit on end of lap 28, run across room to get phone and camera.  Lap 34, the same young puppy that "sniffed" the XBOX power button, turning system off, lap 15 on the Ring last season, Vomits Beaver all over the couch and floor...

Lap 40 or so, dog is re-eating the tastiest parts of the Beaver.

Lap 43 Wife calls, obviously I don't answer, but I know she is done with softball and should arrive home about the same time I finish...

The drama of the Impending 'collision' of wife's arrival vs race end grows!

finish lap 50..  hurriedly get phone awake, to camera function and take a couple photos.  Neither on is really worth a Boo boo.  Save replay and go grab dust pan to start picking up Barf.  Hear Garage door firing up.  Meet the Old lady with a grin and I am home free!  

I ran a long string of laps all under 1:25, which was the pace I had hoped for, with a fast lap of 1:23.910.  That is pretty near my LB time, which was set post qualifying with HiredGun as the carrot that I chased.

10 second penalty for Multiclass room disconnect, with an additional 1 second per lap I ran on my own.  37 or 38 second penalty it looks like.  That doesn't feel that great to me, but better than the DNF I'd receive in all the other series I have been involved in.
Back to top Go down
Im Doctor Chaos

Im Doctor Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY   Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 11:04 pm

CitizenS0ldier3 wrote:
ST avoidable contact? I havent run into anybody in ST yet. Chaos swerved me into the grass in the ST Race today but thats the only contact ive had... you must have gotten it confused with my GTR contact with roca last week?
Sorry about that. I didn't see you, and it didn't help I was in a party dealing with something when it happened. Though I didn't "swerve" at all. I had my stick steady that corner.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY   Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 11:04 pm

Gross dude. Your dog eats beaver then throws it up and eats it again. Just plain ole nasty!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY   Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 11:07 pm

Im Doctor Chaos wrote:
CitizenS0ldier3 wrote:
ST avoidable contact? I havent run into anybody in ST yet. Chaos swerved me into the grass in the ST Race today but thats the only contact ive had... you must have gotten it confused with my GTR contact with roca last week?
Sorry about that. I didn't see you, and it didn't help I was in a party dealing with something when it happened. Though I didn't "swerve" at all. I had my stick steady that corner.
@ Im Doctor Chaos Hmmm, maybe during race time you should focus on the race. Not be in a party with 'other' folks chatting away. Your lack of attention to the race has potential to ruin someone else's race. Not to mention make you slower than you currently are showing. Just a bit of advice to go along with the previous message.
Back to top Go down
Im Doctor Chaos

Im Doctor Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY   Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 12:04 am

I had actually finished what I had to deal with before that incident took place. I just didn't have time to switch back.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY   Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 12:55 am

After watching the Replay in GTR/GT A room...Not real sure why the GTR driver LeadFoot506 {R} Quit (DNF'd) out of the race on lap 8. He spun on his own as he was coming on to the banking (It looked like he just started spinning and instead of getting out of the gas to regain control he just floored it and made a slow spin turn into a more wild spin and then another spin as he floored it again as he rose up the banking.  There was no damage to his car from all the spinning since he didn't hit a wall or anything...Then he sat there and waited for the entire field to go by even though there were opportunities for him to return to racing safely.  Leadfoot506 {R} then started back moving and went about maybe 100ft then just quit.

Up to that point he was having some great racing fighting for 3rd & 4th.

Oh well just my observation for the day.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY   Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:21 am

KikRox268 wrote:
So no more SPEC on Saturday???
Yes, just at a later more popular time 9pm EST
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY   Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:26 am

Wow, really? I was penalized for cutting corners?  That's a first. I guess I better figure out what cutting a corner really is.  Maybe Citizen can explain, he seems to be much better at it than me. lol
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY   Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:36 am

It says I did not qualify for Spec on the points website, but clearly I did as it also lists my qualifying time.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY   Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:24 am

AAR GTDon wrote:
Wow, really? I was penalized for cutting corners?  That's a first. I guess I better figure out what cutting a corner really is.  Maybe Citizen can explain, he seems to be much better at it than me. lol
I had this happen to me its clean for qualifying, its clean lap according to forza but not for pred.
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY   Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:18 am

Apart from the pit glitch, the race turned out to be a pretty good one. I lost 1st place in the 2nd lap but{spaceghost} couldn't shake me at all. he made a lil room and then i start finding my rhythm and i closed the gap. i knew he would catch back up when had pit, but the famed "double pit" gave him a lead that just could not close. I really think I had a chance, but there'll be other races. Great Race SP33d. I will be back, you can count on it.
Back to top Go down
Im Doctor Chaos

Im Doctor Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY   Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:36 am

I didn't make the GTR race pred. My internet crashed before the race could start. didn't start working until around 7 central
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY   Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:13 am

Blahzay xxl wrote:
AAR GTDon wrote:
I had this happen to me its clean for qualifying, its clean lap according to forza but not for pred.
I may have clipped a few corners, in fact I know I did, but blatant enough for a penalty? Nah. I could see it if I gained a position, but I was not contending, or by anyone.  Yeah, Citizen was eating corners, but at Indy it doesn't bother me that much, with the way the track is.

I wonder if I should penalize Pred for falsely claiming I did not qualify for Spec, even though my qualifying time is listed? lol
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY   Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:24 am

Corner cutting.

6.4 - INTENTIONALLY CUTTING CORNERS will not be permitted or tolerated. The driver may be warned or receive a time penalty or disqualification. At least 2 wheels must be on the track at all times.

Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY   Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:40 am

Hiredgun308 wrote:
Corner cutting.

6.4 - INTENTIONALLY CUTTING CORNERS will not be permitted or tolerated. The driver may be warned or receive a time penalty or disqualification. At least 2 wheels must be on the track at all times.

Oh, so you're the little snitch! lol
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY   Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:42 am

Im looking forward to it!! I had no complaints either, racing was good and getting pressure is always welcome!! 1st 1/2 of the race I never found a fast rhythm but I could put in a good lap here and there to reopen the gap a little. 2nd 1/2 of the race (after the pit) I came out just ahead of the GTR viper of speed demon. Having him just behind me was not only dangerous and very distracting but I could not get a clean lap and I didn't have a distance marker to you (jpn)..... I was able to put in a handful of fast laps (dirty from draft) but I have to admit I relaxed a lot after the pit glitch and the last 2 laps were 1.5-2.0 secs down on my best lap. I got lazy at the end.

I'm not sure if that my car was any of the problem I had because it was clearly capable of good laps, I think my problem at Indy was consistentcy. I think I had a hard time grasping the braking points here, more so than other tracks. It's always fun to run against ppl who can apply pressure and are able to race clean. Great race jpn on to the next adventure!!!
Back to top Go down
Sgt Tethras

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY   Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:05 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
After watching the Replay in GTR/GT A room...Not real sure why the GTR driver LeadFoot506 {R} Quit (DNF'd) out of the race on lap 8. He spun on his own as he was coming on to the banking (It looked like he just started spinning and instead of getting out of the gas to regain control he just floored it and made a slow spin turn into a more wild spin and then another spin as he floored it again as he rose up the banking.  There was no damage to his car from all the spinning since he didn't hit a wall or anything...Then he sat there and waited for the entire field to go by even though there were opportunities for him to return to racing safely.  Leadfoot506 {R} then started back moving and went about maybe 100ft then just quit.

Up to that point he was having some great racing fighting for 3rd & 4th.

Oh well just my observation for the day.

Karma!!! Ha!!  Serves him right.  What do you expect, from a Rookie? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY   Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:10 am

AAR GTDon wrote:
Hiredgun308 wrote:
Corner cutting.

Oh, so you're the little snitch! lol
Yep. I said it in the race. I didn't know you were . I'm not going to let a racer take a position from me because he wants to cheat and you shouldn't either.

Last edited by Hiredgun308 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY   Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 11 RACE 3 INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next