Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Extreme Speed Racing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

Extreme Speed Racing Empty
PostSubject: Extreme Speed Racing   Extreme Speed Racing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Just the chat for the number 88, 3, and 54 ST bmws of CitizenS0ldier3, Sainted and Predator.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Speed Racing   Extreme Speed Racing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:38 pm

id like to discuss why you havent hit the jet drier yet. you hit everything else.
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Speed Racing   Extreme Speed Racing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:08 pm

Extreme Speed Racing GetPhotoExtreme Speed Racing GetPhoto

possible idea to promote the new movie called "lone survivor" snap shotted in the shop?

Last edited by CitizenS0ldier3 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Speed Racing   Extreme Speed Racing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 9:09 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
id like to discuss why you havent hit the jet drier yet. you hit everything else.
if we had cautions that might just happen
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Speed Racing   Extreme Speed Racing Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:48 pm

Id like to thank and gradulate Pred and Sainted on a great season, pred winning the drivers championship and the overall team champions!  afro 
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Speed Racing   Extreme Speed Racing Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Speed Racing   Extreme Speed Racing Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:36 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
Congratulations.

+1

Superb!
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Speed Racing   Extreme Speed Racing Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:01 pm

Well, Thanks. I was fully surprised by Hiredgun Flipping on the first lap!  I was like all he had to do was finish mid pack and he would have locked up the championship.  Guess that's why it's a full season. The Championship can be snatched from you at the last second if your not careful. Thanks for visiting your roof and handing it to me Hired!  cheers  WHOOO HOOOOO! I needed that!

Thanks to my teammate Citizensoldier for letting me pass him on the final straight to give me a second place finish. That is what teammates are for! Shakes hand in praise!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Speed Racing   Extreme Speed Racing Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:58 pm

anything to help a brothah man
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Speed Racing   Extreme Speed Racing Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:03 pm

It was stupid what I tried but I dont come to ride around, I come to race. It cost me the championship. Guess it wasn't meant to be for me. Congratulation again Pred. Well done you did what you needed to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Speed Racing   Extreme Speed Racing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extreme Speed Racing
Page 1 of 1