Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY

Go down 
+27
Blakeystar
Predators41
Maxximilllion
Peader24
MTBVator
svt motorsport
ArguelloCR
AAR GTDon
AAR WolfPack
RR Chelsea
SP33D RAC3R 28x
ox FASTLANE xo
Tachyon Racing
jpnvr4
Basticular
Ruptured Duck77
SaintedPlacebo4
Matthnt
Blahzay xxl
EZT Sabre
AAR ABEnstein
TheManNowDog777
NSA Roca
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
RR xGhost
Manuel CR
Admin/PredatorUSMC
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:30 pm

Then why havent you gone out and gotten whatever prizes are missing until gamestop and reimburse you? Sounds like they arent the only one with some bad business practices.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:32 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
I will log on to XBL and send both of you the caddy at 985

Your original post said 785
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:34 pm

Matthnt wrote:

come on matt, everything the guy writes is written intelligently. You sure it doesnt go down to 785?
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:36 pm

SaintedPlacebo4 wrote:
Matthnt wrote:

come on matt, everything the guy writes is written intelligently. You sure it doesnt go down to 785?

I can't get it to 985 either
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:38 pm

Bet you ten points spread between all my cars:)
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:41 pm

I just logged on and the P caddy I have is at 992. I made a mistake on that car. I will adjust the PI on the website for you on that car Roscoe. I stand corrected and will update as I have said.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:45 pm

I was told to post this. Lets see if this gets deleted as well. You know, i remember a country that once burned (rather than deleted) everything that it didnt like that was said against it. Ah yes. I believe some called it the third Riech?

ANyways heres the image.

SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 13 1511092_822523131095337_60553139_n
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:45 pm

I just logged on and the P caddy I have is at 992. I made a mistake on that car. I will adjust the PI on the website for you on that car Roscoe.  I stand corrected and will update as I have said.
Thank you sir
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:48 pm

I think we all need to take a step back, take a breather and cool ours jets. Time to referee this. I won't take sides completely but we all need to focus on getting our 4 wheels around Nurb Gp short.  afro
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:49 pm

Sainted please just STFU! You are plain ole being a pest now. I have NEVER said I don't make mistakes. EVERYONE no matter how smart makes them. So, please just move along.
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:50 pm

everybody makes mistakes, i got a hammah and wrench mixed up. It happens
Back to top Go down
VeteranOutlaw76

VeteranOutlaw76

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:52 pm

AAR WolfPack wrote:
everybody makes mistakes, i got a hammah and wrench mixed up. It happens

BOOM! MISTAKE! BANG DID YOU JUST HIT ME WITH A WRENCH?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:53 pm

AAR Wolfpack. I am not in the least bit upset. That is all sainted probably bout to have a mini heart attack. I explained why I could not do what needed to be done. I took responsibility for everything that was my doing. Now some people are not Man enough or big enough (pun intended) to do so.  They would rather talk all big and bad and cuss and huff and puff etc etc all for the sake of...something that was clearly explained. Him quitting didn't hurt. (edited the rest of what I said)

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:56 pm

oh I've read both sides of the equation here. I will agree that help is needed though
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:56 pm

There are no words to describe the level of distaste i have for the ignorance shown to my by you tonight Pred. I offered you a chance to get your series back from crap creek and you are in lala land thinking nothing is wrong and then disrespect me by slapping away that hand? Disgusting. Thats alright though. At least im not the most worthless admin on Forza. Ask around. See if anyone thinks otherwise. Peace the eff out. Im gone.
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:02 pm

Ya know, I think pred is actually pretty good. I'm actually impressed that he has run this basically by himself. He's actually handled things pretty well and not flipped out or caved in. I respect the guy for putting on this series, running a business and serving this country. Ive been in leagues that are FAR worse off then this. Quitters don't win, winners don't quit. High five to you pred.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:10 pm

I am not sure if you read or just close your eyes and guess what I have written to you directly AND what i wrote here on this forum. I have ALREADY explained what was the deal with last season. This season has been a huge step forward in the right direction. Nope things are not perfect but the on track racing has been great across all rooms. There is still room for improvement but things are better. Now there have been things that were brought up that did not go the way some wanted or thought it should go (including myself) but there is no reason to get all pissy about it. Sometimes it takes time and effort for things to get back to a certain level or better.

So what every you say is what you say. But you will be held to the standards of this forum as I requested of you as an ADMIN before you decided to quit.
Back to top Go down
Predators41

Predators41

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:30 pm

Man and I thought the bickering from the league I was previously in was over the top. Lol. Not taking sides in any of this, but like a few people have said everyone just calm down and focus on Nurburg GP. We're all going to need that week off after this.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:33 pm

The racing has been fine for me. My issue isnt the racing. Its the Administration. We all forgave last season and thats why we are here. No on has faulted you for going through what you did. But here and now, this season the way you've done the administration work of the series has been abysmal. Nothing is updated and theres an excuse for everything. Points dont get updated its the room hosts fault for no pictures (which i get sent race results pics in group messages that are going to you as well), Or if things dont get updated its a computer programs fault. Why hasnt the front page been updated properly? Why is everything on here halfa$$ed? And then i say on here 3 hours ago that its time you take a much needed rest to recuperate you tell me to back up and piss me off. I have spent this season trying to light a fire under your arse whilst trying to hold together the site because it seemed i couldnt step onto xbl without having to deal with something that shouldnt even be an issue if the guy making up the rules for the series was doing his job correctly. My problem is the total lack of interest you show in your own series. I wouldnt be so pissed off at you if i didnt give a Boo boo about this place but after putting in 2-3 years of my weekends into this damn series i want it to get better not worse. Your total lack of understanding of the severity of things is making the situation worse as well. Im so tired of it. Like i said in the PMs that i posted. I would be ashamed to see something i created look like this. Its not even that its unpolished, its damn near totaled. Its like that truck from Top Gear. It runs but no one knows how. I want everything done on time, no excuses. If you dont have a replay or a photo you hunt it down because thats what you should do if you give a rats booty about the state of your series. I cuss when im pissed off, but that does not take away from teh sincerity of my message. Im fed up with the way this place is being ran.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:49 pm

Sainted let me tell you one thing. I don't make excuses for ANYTHING. I tell it like it is factually. If I make the mistake I man up and take the blame. I will not take the blame for someone else though, and I will not pay for someone else who offered up a prize.

I think sainted you can't read... maybe you should go back to school to either learn how to read or learn to comprehend what you read. I already said more than two weeks ago why pictures have not been updated on the home page. I asked in bold letters from racers to take pictures, gave the dimensions I need them in so they fit the page. You know how many people sent me a picture 1. And that picture was not even close to the dimensions I requested. So the pictures have NOT been updated. I take pictures and put them on twitter, I take videos and put them on vine, and twitter. I provide lots of content. What content have you provided? You can't even finish 1 page of driver's cars and racer write ups. Those couple of pages you tried to do NEVER got done. You can't even finish THAT little bit of thing you started. You can really just stfu cause you failed at every task. You are a good racer. Focus on what your good at. The rest...shhhhhh. quite.

Again for those who are slllloooooowwwwwwww...The reason for things not getting updated this week was explained in CLEAR detail. There were other weeks where things did not come until monday that also held things up. There was a week where my schedule did not allow me to get things up expeditiously and I took the blame for that cause it was all my fault. In the end it DID get done. We raced and everyone here slept fine and lived to race again. Wow amazing.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:02 pm

Im sorry but i dont see where you are proactively going after the issues that we have here. You say "if i dont get the replay and pictures i cant do anything" then why are you allowing it to take so long to get to you. I'd be on Xbox live spamming the host of the room the moment the race is over. I would make it mandatory that all room hosts enter a party with me and until i get all the results and replays they are not allowed to leave the party. Thats being proactive. Maybe it feels like having to baby them, but if it gets it done than thats what needs to happen. Boom then you can work out the points and get them ready to go. You said that you had formatting issues because of swapping programs etc. If you open a grid on the forums than until your programs gets worked out you can have the points uploaded to a table along with PI. Same with Team points and Manufacturer Points. If the reason the stuff isnt getting done is because of a conflict of software with the home page than explain that and have a temp thread in the forums somewhere. Thats the kind of things that should be happening. As for the part about the prizes. They may have offered up the prize, but since youre the middle man it reflects poorly on you for claiming to have something as a reward that you couldnt deliver on. Thats how i view business as well. I worked with my families roofing company for a long time before working at a bookstore. If we promised a price, or a time constraint we had to back it up. If we couldnt we would explain the situation and offer some kind of compensation either in exchange or until the other service could be delivered as promised. Keep your customers happy. Above all else.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:29 pm

I don't allow it. What you want me to jump in a plane and knock on the doors of each room host the night of the race? I post what rooms I don't have results from on the forum in bold letters....You know what...I am not going to argue with you. I was told a long time ago that when you argue with a fool at a distance people can't tell who is the fool. (oh there ya go I called you a name)

No one here is a customer of a business. This is a series which is a hobby for most. This is not a paying job or service. So your analogy has no foundation.

I don't baby people. I treat men as men, women as women. And what you say? have all host in a room and don't let them leave until they send me the results. Now how exactly would I NOT let them leave? How will I know exactly when their race is over? What if I am racing and they finish before I finish my race and log off. What then? You fall out of your bunk bed last night?

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 11:58 pm

We should scratch the 12 hr of LeMans idea and just race it like usual
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:02 am

Matthnt wrote:
We should scratch the 12 hr of LeMans idea and just race it like usual

This could be a thought. I don't have the energy to try and make it so different. I have other concerns.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:38 am

how ghar is it to open a party invite in all the lobby hosts and say "hey send me the replay and the pics.... 5 min later. okay i have Tchs Pictures annndd theres his replay, thanks tach" and do that for each host. Its not hard. When i say force them to stay i mean get them in a party and that way beofre they go you can make sure you have gotten everything. its not that crazy of an idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next