Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY

Go down 
+27
Blakeystar
Predators41
Maxximilllion
Peader24
MTBVator
svt motorsport
ArguelloCR
AAR GTDon
AAR WolfPack
RR Chelsea
SP33D RAC3R 28x
ox FASTLANE xo
Tachyon Racing
jpnvr4
Basticular
Ruptured Duck77
SaintedPlacebo4
Matthnt
Blahzay xxl
EZT Sabre
AAR ABEnstein
TheManNowDog777
NSA Roca
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
RR xGhost
Manuel CR
Admin/PredatorUSMC
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:50 am

This is the Laguna thread, correct? Maybe if you gals would stop throwing hand bags at each other, we could get things back on track.

Laguna GS finishing order is still incorrect! It only took 3 weeks for Sunset's results to be mended, I'd hope someone would have the hang of it by now.

We didn't have half this many problems when Xman was running his series, oh wait, yes we did, but he at least got the point totals correct, uh-nope, he did not.

Keep up the good work and remember, it's not the arrows that are the problem, it's the Indian.

Back to top Go down
http://www.neinshiza.net84.net
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:15 am

All of this is a conversation meant to be privately discussed between the 2 of you PRIVATELY. This forum is for information and race talk.

+1 I believe running LeMans as usual is a good idea. 12hr race is not suitable in my opinion.

I'll be moving on to the GP thread now..

Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:22 am

SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:
All of this is a conversation meant to be privately discussed between the 2 of you PRIVATELY. This forum is for information and race talk.

+1 I believe running LeMans as usual is a good idea. 12hr race is not suitable in my opinion.

I'll be moving on to the GP thread now..

Nobody asked for your opinion on this matter, unless you have something to do with Laguna point totals, which is a race discussion.

Back to top Go down
http://www.neinshiza.net84.net
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:29 am

Calm yourself. This was directed at the 5+ pages of garbage and dirty laundry on the floor. My mistake for not specifying that, i thought it was pretty obvious but after re-reading I can see the misunderstanding. No need to puff your chest tho, everyone needs to be professional and respectful with each other.
Sorry max, I didn't clarify where my post was directed. @Pred&sainted
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:00 am

Just to note, in GT Hunter finished ahead of GTDon.

In other tópic, its amazing how people demands things on someone who we dont pay even a coin for running this series. We maybe can write about some mistakes or toughts that are afecting our development on the series, but reach this level... Come on!
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:03 am

SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:
Calm yourself. This was directed at the 5+ pages of garbage and dirty laundry on the floor. My mistake for not specifying that, i thought it was pretty obvious but after re-reading I can see the misunderstanding. No need to puff your chest tho, everyone needs to be professional and respectful with each other.

SP33D, clearly you do not know how Max and the NSA guys are operating. If you look over at the Nein Shiza thread, you'll see that Max is basically threatening to blackmail the FSCS unless the thuggish behavior of some of his cohorts is not accepted. That this is going on, and will basically be allowed to continue, is exactly why I will no longer be participating here.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:08 am

Tachyon Racing wrote:
SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:

SP33D, clearly you do not know how Max and the NSA guys are operating.  If you look over at the Nein Shiza thread, you'll see that Max is basically threatening to blackmail the FSCS unless the thuggish behavior of some of his cohorts is not accepted.  That this is going on, and will basically be allowed to continue, is exactly why I will no longer be participating here.
I thought i was bad ....^this just says your a quiter because you have been called to task...so you take your ball and go home?
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:26 am

I do understand tach, I just refuse to be a part of a public mockery. I come here to race, not participate in some obscure Jerry Springer reenactment. I would like to keep my involvement on these forums to professionalism and comrodery. Anything I say here will likely be responded to negatively so I will instead turn my attention to current and future events.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY   SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 12 RACE 4 LAGUNA SECA / MAZDA RACEWAY
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14