Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Join the Series

Go down 
+3
BIMM3RR
PredatorUSMC
Admin/PredatorUSMC
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Join the Series - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:22 am

Ok Predator Let Me Change My Car So Ill Be Using A Porsche 997 GT3

Join the Series - Page 5 UGCImageHandler
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:51 am

Drivers updated, Cars updated. (Hot Shot your using the GT3 RS right?)

Great to have some new faces in the series. I am sure I speak for mostly everyone when I say we are glad to have you and look forward to racing with you and talking to ya here on the forums!

See everyone on the track!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:16 pm

Yes Im Using The Porsche 997 GT3 RS

Last edited by hot shot 330 p4 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:05 pm

Gamertag: mr chev n99
Car Model (Year make & Model): lamborgini Gallardo 2006
Preferred Car Number: 99
Team(if applicable): Castrol
Teammate: TBA
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:29 am

nr chev n99 we are glad to have you and look forward to racing and having test track time with you. Please try to get a few of the other racers on your friends list. Primarily CCB METAL, & hot shot 330 p4 since they have hosted rooms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:29 pm

Gamertag: Stretch 111x
Car Model (Year make & Model): Aston Martin DBS
Preferred Car Number: 111
Nationality: Great Britan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:51 am

Hi there, I just joined you guys and Shadow1761 was gracious enough to have me sign up here and suggest I practice with you guys, just to get a feel and meet a few of you. I was really hoping to race at Road America, but, next time right? Look forward to meeting some of you guys and having some good laughs. A little about me, I am 41, live in Michigan, love F1 and other forms of circuit style racing, can be on most evening but not all. I am clean and focused who aims to be consistant and fast...when I can be. Give me a heads up or send me a FR with a note on when you guys may be putting a few laps down practicing or just when you feel like having a good race. Thanks and look forward to some good driving.

Gamertag: Torque Spike
Car Model (Year make & Model): Ford GT
Preferred Car Number: 40
Nationality: USA
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:13 am

Great to have you Torque Spike! cheers We often have someone on doing some tuning or hosting a practice room. We look forward to racing with you and your Ford GT....However you have until your first actual points race to decide your car. Good luck and choose wisely.

I will update you on the drivers list after your first points race. We have a few who join then never show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:16 am

Admin wrote:
Great to have you Torque Spike! cheers We often have someone on doing some tuning or hosting a practice room. We look forward to racing with you and your Ford GT....However you have until your first actual points race to decide your car. Good luck and choose wisely.

I will update you on the drivers list after your first points race. We have a few who join then never show.

Ahhh, Got ya. Yeah, I have seen that quite a bit....not sure why people do that. I will have to do some setup work, but it should be fun. Thanks

Should I send any FR to anyone specific or...??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:26 am

hot shot and predator are normally the ones who host a room
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:54 pm

also CCB METAL
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:04 pm

Great to have some new talent in the field!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:59 pm

To bad I switched to the gt-r. Other wise it would have been 3 ford gts in the race.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join the Series   Join the Series - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Join the Series
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5