Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th

Go down 
+9
Basicblaq
Matthnt
BIMM3RR
phx1138
vV Science Vv
Basticular
CThompson17
Zed 0 Sick
Admin/PredatorUSMC
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th Empty
PostSubject: Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th   Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:53 pm

June 5th 4pm. PST - Barcelona, Spain
As the season settles in and points battles start to shape up what better place to have epic battles then Circuit de Catalunya?! With its long straights and variety of corners and heavy braking areas the car set up is crucial here. With so many areas on this track that present overtaking opportunities passing is expected to be frequent. Who can win in Barcelona?

Last Pole Time - 1:45.219 Gdub369
Avg Qualifying Time - 1:47.188

(Host) METAL C6R
Pr0nebird
xXScienceXx
BIMM3RR
XBR N1GHTMARE
LBAW xPhenomx
KIR Matthnt
Gdub369

(Host) PredatorUSMC
OLDFenderBender
BasicBlaq
Double Razor 1
PLF Spurtle
Chenstrap
Gunned Veteran
LBAW Hiredgun

(Host) SSRT DWilkerson
Basticular
LBAW Grandsport
TheManNowDog777
Zed 0 Sick
Tech Nasti
CThompson
Veevee Von Vore
KIR Colin Girth

(Host) Zambo367
CThompson17
TWIZTIDnICP
KemlO
iTsz BrAdSz
Dustin Honeycutt
Bballswisher4
OutrunNAScar14
LBAW ON FIRE
FRP328

(Host) Zed O Sick Alternate host if needed
XBR Cpt Slow
jpvVR4
Wizardsleeve80
XBR PinguisVir
XBR Zilla
XBR Coblet
Real Nasti
Ball Hawgg

These are the common no shows or racers in question to have quit. If they do make it to a race rooms will be created as needed.

XBR Dabomb
XBR Secret
hot shot 330 p4
Nightrider Wolf
DRTxCASEYx
Charliemorgy
Sk3tchManDan
are you 18 yet
Macgyver away
Thunder625
DRTcCASEYx
mattden
Nightrider Wolf
HLR TrueBk
ABR Gear Head
PROZxcarter
xixBIOHAZARD
ThibaultThunder
I Konverze
fattymicpatty
Wolf4k4smash
iPRO Xclusive
Scatman USA

WE NEED AS MANY RACERS AS POSSIBLE TO SAVE THE RACE AND QUALIFYING ROOM SET UPS JUST IN CASE WE NEED AN EXTRA ROOM HOST OR TWO.

WITH THIS MANY RACERS THE BURDEN OF TIME IS ON THE RACER. WE CANNOT HOLD THE WHOLE OF EVERYONE UP IF YOU ARE LATE! BE ON TIME AND IN THE RIGHT ROOM OR BE LEFT OUT!!

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Zed 0 Sick

Zed 0 Sick

PostSubject: Re: Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th   Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:41 am

I need to see a Doctor I can't sleep so I have been practicing for the past 2 hours...
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th   Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:16 am

Time for some practice before the race.
Back to top Go down
CThompson17

CThompson17

PostSubject: Re: Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 40 Laps June 5th   Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:58 pm

Admin wrote:
(Host) SSRT DWilkerson
Basticular
LBAW Grandsport
TheManNowDog777
Zed 0 Sick
Tech Nasti
CThompson
Veevee Von Vore
KIR Colin Girth

(Host) Zambo367
CThompson17
TWIZTIDnICP
KemlO
iTsz BrAdSz
Dustin Honeycutt
Bballswisher4
OutrunNAScar14
LBAW ON FIRE
FRP328

I think that I'm on here twice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th   Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:14 pm

Well that was my best race yet.
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th   Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:20 pm

that was, by far, the closest, most intense, most fun race I've ever been in. right up until I got rear ended by gdub Razz

no hard feelings bro
Back to top Go down
vV Science Vv

vV Science Vv

PostSubject: Re: Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th   Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:48 pm

I cant compete with my PI switching every race. I was competitive for a few races and was rewarded with a PI hit, now I cant come within 2 seconds of "A" room. The same drivers who finished in front of me last week (A room)still have the same PI so how do I remain competitive with less car?. This descision was arbitrary at best, furthermore, the fastest most consistant car continues to dominate, and cant reduce its PI . The field needs to get faster and stay that way, or the Porsche will run away with the money. I dont see the logic of creating a dis-insentive for doing well, once the car is fast enough let it race. Re-instate my previous PI so I can consistantly compete with the people who are up front. And then just leave it alone. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
phx1138

phx1138

PostSubject: Re: Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th   Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:22 pm

I miss you, Breaking Lines... *sigh*

I need more practice, my best time was 1:53 eventually when I wasn't sliding around in the gravel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th   Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:59 pm

ATOMS wrote:
I cant compete with my PI switching every race. I was competitive for a few races and was rewarded with a PI hit, now I cant come within 2 seconds of "A" room. The same drivers who finished in front of me last week (A room)still have the same PI so how do I remain competitive with less car?. This descision was arbitrary at best, furthermore, the fastest most consistant car continues to dominate, and cant reduce its PI . The field needs to get faster and stay that way, or the Porsche will run away with the money. I dont see the logic of creating a dis-insentive for doing well, once the car is fast enough let it race. Re-instate my previous PI so I can consistantly compete with the people who are up front. And then just leave it alone. Thank you.

Science, you need to realize that the people that finished in front of you didnt do because they were faster, they did so because they were more consistent. You went off the track, got caught in the slow sand by the chicane, and even put the car in reverse going through turn one. More PI may make you faster, but it wont take away mistakes.

I am however starting to agree with people more and more that bimmer needs a PI hit, especially after his performance last week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th   Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:09 pm

Remember Pred doesn't adjust PI based on consistancy, but it's become clear that the ability to easily drive fast laps in a car needs to be taken into consideration.
Back to top Go down
vV Science Vv

vV Science Vv

PostSubject: Re: Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th   Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:38 am

Chenstrap wrote:
ATOMS wrote:

Science, you need to realize that the people that finished in front of you didnt do because they were faster, they did so because they were more consistent. You went off the track, got caught in the slow sand by the chicane, and even put the car in reverse going through turn one. More PI may make you faster, but it wont take away mistakes.

I am however starting to agree with people more and more that bimmer needs a PI hit, especially after his performance last week.

You just made my point. A BETTER car IS more consistant, dont even try to suggest that I shot my self in the foot because everyone has had an off here or there. PI is grip and/or weight to horse power ratio increase, when weight is an issue, it effects G load in corners etc. Th e whole concept of PI adjusting was to equalize the grid. I at one point I was fast enough. For that I lost what made me competitive.I didn't lose 2 seconds because I forgot how to drive. As far as consistancy, use a wheel, I am sure its easier to "control" a car with a joy stick.
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th   Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:40 am

I generally try to stay out of these conversations, but suggesting that I win because my car is the fastest/best is silly. I could do the exact same thing in 95% of the other cars in the series at the P.I.'s most of you are rolling around at, and the end result would probably be even worse. This whole thing for most of you isn't about being good, or getting better at the game, it's about how much P.I do you need in order to feel good... Someone like prone / spurtle / xbr porsche drivers, etc can comment on my P.I. mainly because theirs is somewhere down there near mine, the rest of you shouldn't have shit to say about me, and just focus on getting faster...
Back to top Go down
vV Science Vv

vV Science Vv

PostSubject: Re: Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th   Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:51 am

BIMM3RR wrote:
I generally try to stay out of these conversations, but suggesting that I win because my car is the fastest/best is silly. I could do the exact same thing in 95% of the other cars in the series at the P.I.'s most of you are rolling around at, and the end result would probably be even worse. This whole thing for most of you isn't about being good, or getting better at the game, it's about how much P.I do you need in order to feel good... Someone like prone / spurtle / xbr porsche drivers, etc can comment on my P.I. mainly because theirs is somewhere down there near mine, the rest of you shouldn't have shit to say about me, and just focus on getting faster...

If we all ran the same car yup, but we dont, if a series recognizes a mechanical advantages (weight/hp ratio)and tries to adjust for parity, sounds like a formula. Your NOT public enemy# 1 as far as I am concerned BIMM3R and as far as jumping into any car and beating everybody, I am glad your confident in your abilities. I wish we did have a spec series so parity would not be an issue. I am not going to entertain the idea anyones better than me so lets see on the track, the problem is, just like in any contest, rules are there to make it competetive and when they seem arbitrary, and the result is less than desired your gonna hear it. BTW if Porsche's dont have mechanical advantages over other cars your not being totally honest. Frankly I feel sort of bad that the PI for that car is so low, but it is low for a reason. If you think your the reason, good for you, all I know is every car is different.
Back to top Go down
BIMM3RR

BIMM3RR

PostSubject: Re: Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th   Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:11 am

I never suggested that the car is not good. But using your logic, "the fastest and most consistent car," one would expect a 750 McLaren, or 720 something F50 to win every week would you not? Those cars P.I for P.I are superior to the porsche... Do you honestly believe that at 715 your car isn't competitive? Or do you just want more P.I for good measure?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th   Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:28 am

I think the main problem with the Porsche is that it is immune to the PI hit's it recieves. You missed a race Bimmer, but you are still going to beat me because my car will give in some places. Your car really doesn't give anywhere and it's the only one that is capable of that. That's really not fair to those behind you in points that have made every single race and points out a huge flaw somewhere along the line here. I really don't think it should be this easy to overcome a 50 point deficit.

I also believe if myself or any other driver had finished 2nd, 2nd, 1st, should would coulda 1st, and 1st we would be taking a PI hit. Hell I took one at new york for qualifying a few hundredths on pole.

I also heard last week that predator again used the "He's just good at this track" excuse which is total bullshit for the rest of us drivers as we apparently don't get that luxury. I really felt your car was too fast at Sedona and needed a PI hit as you were able to walk through the field and take off to a huge lead.

I can tell many of you as well if we had another season on FM3 myself and many others would be in that 997 RS and I don't think anyone wants a league of just one car.

Something needs to be fixed somewhere.
Back to top Go down
vV Science Vv

vV Science Vv

PostSubject: Re: Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th   Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:34 am

BIMM3RR wrote:
I never suggested that the car is not good. But using your logic, "the fastest and most consistent car," one would expect a 750 McLaren, or 720 something F50 to win every week would you not? Those cars P.I for P.I are superior to the porsche... Do you honestly believe that at 715 your car isn't competitive? Or do you just want more P.I for good measure?

Fair question-the PI for the cars you mentioned dont seem to help overcome the talent/car quotent of your car/talent. That said, your assuming the cars have numeric or mechanical simularities. And that all I need to be is be Faster in general. BIMM3R you know better, remember Casper used the RX7 to death? He's fast as they come and that car made him faster, Sixx used to do the same thing but with different cars. so who was faster? Smoke used to tune some odd ball cars and crush people. So I get the "I am better than you thing" however you cant divorce the car from the driver. Like I said if any Porsche, Lotus driver enjoys an unfair advantage cool, I will just need a better ride.
"Feel good" is a back-handed insult, you dont drive my car, you dont drive my car with a wheel, and unfortunately I switched my car choice in a league where people know what there doing. So the learning curve is very steep. You can believe your the second comming of Fangio if you want, and I dont have a beef with you save the attacks, I just need some claification.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th   Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:46 am

SSRT Pronebird wrote:
I think the main problem with the Porsche is that it is immune to the PI hit's it recieves.

I really felt your car was too fast at Sedona and needed a PI hit as you were able to walk through the field and take off to a huge lead.

I dont think at all that the Porsche is immune to PI hits. I guarantee you that if I'm racing at Bimm3r's PI I won't be anywhere near him or A lobby. That reflects on the tune and the driver not the car.

I'm glad everyone forgets so easily that before I crashed at Sedona I was well clear of Bimm3r and the field. I probably would have lapped everyone except my teammate.

This is honestly a very stupid conversation because unless Pred reduces Bimm3r's PI to say like 660 he will still be in contention each and every week. Plus I would love to hear everyones reactions when Bimm3r still beats 95% of the field in the lowest PI'ed car AGAIN.

BTW everyone a 750pi McLaren F1 can easily do sub 1:41s in Spain so lets not jump all over the guy that wins each race. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th   Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:01 am

ATOMS wrote:
BIMM3RR wrote:

Fair question-the PI for the cars you mentioned dont seem to help overcome the talent/car quotent of your car/talent. That said, your assuming the cars have numeric or mechanical simularities. And that all I need to be is be Faster in general. BIMM3R you know better, remember Casper used the RX7 to death? He's fast as they come and that car made him faster, Sixx used to do the same thing but with different cars. so who was faster? Smoke used to tune some odd ball cars and crush people. So I get the "I am better than you thing" however you cant divorce the car from the driver. Like I said if any Porsche, Lotus driver enjoys an unfair advantage cool, I will just need a better ride.
"Feel good" is a back-handed insult, you dont drive my car, you dont drive my car with a wheel, and unfortunately I switched my car choice in a league where people know what there doing. So the learning curve is very steep. You can believe your the second comming of Fangio if you want, and I dont have a beef with you save the attacks, I just need some claification.

Ok..why are U going to attack the Lotus. I'm not as consistance as you guys. But it was nice to actually get a win over you Science LOL...

By the way ... I hate to tell you that the Wheel is alot better than the Joystick(But it also depends on what kind of wheel you are using and your wheel setup)

Back to top Go down
vV Science Vv

vV Science Vv

PostSubject: Re: Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th   Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:12 am

Basicblaq wrote:
ATOMS wrote:
BIMM3RR wrote:

Ok..why are U going to attack the Lotus. I'm not as consistance as you guys. But it was nice to actually get a win over you Science LOL...

By the way ... I hate to tell you that the Wheel is alot better than the Joystick(But it also depends on what kind of wheel you are using and your wheel setup)

Sorry dont hit me.....I like the fact that you enjoy beating me and you did fair and square. The wheel has pedals, if you want to see the difference between pressing the gas/brake peddle for two hours feels like with your foot versus your thumb........

Last edited by ATOMS on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th   Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:59 am

KIR Matthnt wrote:
SSRT Pronebird wrote:
I think the main problem with the Porsche is that it is immune to the PI hit's it recieves.

I really felt your car was too fast at Sedona and needed a PI hit as you were able to walk through the field and take off to a huge lead.

I dont think at all that the Porsche is immune to PI hits. I guarantee you that if I'm racing at Bimm3r's PI I won't be anywhere near him or A lobby. That reflects on the tune and the driver not the car.

I'm glad everyone forgets so easily that before I crashed at Sedona I was well clear of Bimm3r and the field. I probably would have lapped everyone except my teammate.

This is honestly a very stupid conversation because unless Pred reduces Bimm3r's PI to say like 660 he will still be in contention each and every week. Plus I would love to hear everyones reactions when Bimm3r still beats 95% of the field in the lowest PI'ed car AGAIN.

BTW everyone a 750pi McLaren F1 can easily do sub 1:41s in Spain so lets not jump all over the guy that wins each race. Sleep

Bimmer is not the fastest driver and tuner in this league. He is on level with myself, spurtle, metal. That porsche is stupid easy to run fast laps every lap. No other car compares in that simple category.

My spyker may be able to run a few lap times similar to that porsche, but I can't run that lap every single lap. It is not possible with this car. The porsche is the only one like it.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th   Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:01 pm

As admin I must jump in to hopefully quell some of these fires before they burn out of control. The Porsche 911 GT3 RS is a good car but it is not a dominant car. Why don't we have a spot spec race in it that I set up and we shall see how it turns out, or for that matter we can choose a ford mustang and see how that turns out. BIMM3RR is fast just as in any other sport. There are those people that ARE just damn good and even when the odds are stacked against them they somehow still rise to the top. If the car is so good then everyone here please by all means jump into a 685-690 Porsche and see if you can keep up. BIMM3RR is one of the most consistent racers of this series. He neatly never goes off track or makes anything more than a small error. xXScienceXX you made at least 3 mistakes last race which cost you at least 8- 10 seconds which would have put you with your second win. It's the oldest thing in racing, every racer wants their car to be allowed more power, less weight, less restrictor, the other car has more power, more speed, etc etc. Instead of looking at improving themselves and looking from within to see where can THEY improve THEMSELVES.

Most of the time damn near every time it's not sheer speed that wins races it's the driver who is able to run with e least amount of mistakes AND be quick. At Sedona I watched bimmer hit the sticky sand once early in the race then proceed to pick people off one by one...NOT because he was faster but CLEARLY because one by one people were making mistakes hitting the slow sand, going off track, bumping or battling another racer which slows lap times....everyone upfront kept screwing up and he mad no more errors. This is not All about BIMM3RR and his winning two races and always staying on top. It's about the politics of racing which I full well understand. So the whining, asking for more or saying others need less is as old as racing is. If I put Hamilton or Schumacher in a race prepped car like ALMS car and put any of us in an F1 car and said here 3 races go beat em...I am pretty confident in saying they would still come out with a pretty marginal win. Many times it's not the car it's the driver.

Somehow I am ok understanding that I could place better but I seem to have something catch me off. I get caught up behind a car I am faster than but can only pass right before an area where that car is faster and the battle cost me time and I finish lower, or I make a mistake and go off track a couple of times costing 10-15 seconds positions again. When it all comes together and I run clean and I make the right decisions on track things pay off and I get a good finish. I will not set any car up to make it easier for anyone to win. EVERYONE needs to push just as hard to win as anyone. Right now everyone has the car to win a race but when the racing is this close it's the driver who makes the edge not the car.

After making a long story long the bottom line is, instead of blaming the system which has created some damn good racing maybe look at yourselves. Watch your own replays and see how many times you went off track or made a mistake or maybe even got caught up in someone else's mistake that cost time. When I make adjustments I look at all of these things, When the top 8 of a race finish within 4 seconds of each other after 50laps why the heck should I give the 7th place finisher more anything? it's old hearing over and over, but I guess it's to be expected. I watched the Continental World Challenge race this weekend and the nearly the first words out of the racers was about the weight that was added to the cars or restrictors put on the motor making it hard to do this and that but ummm they were being interviewed because they finished top 3! I had to just laugh out loud because it's the same here. When they interviewed the pole driver who ended up 9th after he got a terrible start from green and fell back and then made a mistake on lap 11 that cost him 3 more positions as he was fighting to climb back to the top 5 he said the same thing that the corvette and the Cadillacs have too much power...yet the finish up front was a battle for the top 5 and it was his fault he fell out of that spot after GETTING Pole.

In a nice way please stop whining folks and start racing cleaner and see how you do. I think I can get Wins more than I have but I don't adjust myself for the same reasons. I understand it ,maybe you should try to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th   Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:07 pm

You really must think that every car is as easy to drive as the next then.

Lets do this
Porsche 997 RS's at an even 685 PI.
Track will be Le Mans Bugatti circuit.
Unsure on length say 30 40 laps.

Drivers will be myself, spurtle, bimmer, matt, gdub, metal, science, and one other.

4 teams of 2 and cars must be built to fit league specs.

We could also turn this into a 3 part series running the zr1 at 715 and the spyker at 690.

probably not LFA as i'm sure many do not have this car.

We will run the races on league off weeks on sunday nights.

We will then be able to compare total race times for all three cars.

Last edited by SSRT Pronebird on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th   Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:17 pm

That has to be the silliest thing I have heard out of this conversation to say I (the driver who said it) can't run consistent laps and blame it on the car! What does the car brake by itself? Ohhh wait it turns when it's not told to? Ohh maybe the car decides it's going to brake late and hit the sand trap on it's own! Consistency is 100% driver. Period! Any other argument is futile. As for me having a race that I did well in and got SECOND and you wanting a PI decrease for that. Are you serious? Really! I am growing weary of the simplicity of how to balance and people using the result of 1 race to ask for this or complain about that. There are a couple of tracks I love. In the Ferrari and I like myself. So by your logic I need a hit for those tracks. So when Alonzo hits a track he is always fast on, or Patrick long hits a track like long beach that he loves and usually wins or gets a top 3 he should be forced to drive car with additional penally because he is fast and consistent on that track!? Seriously people some of these arguments are beyond funny and seem without real thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th   Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:23 pm

The fact that you honestly believe the driver controls 100% of the consistancy is hilarious. Some cars will react violently to even the smallest mistakes versus other cars. Some cars are so on edge that if you miss your line by a hair your lap is ruined while others can shrug it off. Not to mention that tire temps and pressures will change how a car reacts which affects how the driver has to drive the car. Humans aren't robots.
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th   Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:37 pm

i can see what pred is saying, as i watch alot of F1 and watch alot of the interviews after the races with drivers and team mechanics, having a better car canbe an advantage, but at the main point, that car aint going anywhere without the driver, pred basically cant change the PI of a car if they got a good position once, because what will most likely happen then, he wil take some PI away from the car with one good position then it will just lack at the back, then thats unfair on them, you got to understand your not racing against AI and expect to have that little edge over them, pronebird i think your doing amazing in the series and yet the only times you dont do as good (even though still at a good position) is by your own mistakes, i won one race last season and that was because i made one tiny mistake and that was just putting the outside wheels on the grass a little and the rest of the time i was just keeping fast steady laps, i got hit -10PI, i basically said asked predator why, he told me and i said ok if you think thats good PI to keep a good season racing, i didnt moan about it, i just thought i better get myself some serious training to keep up, basically pred with his PI system is the most trusted person i would give it to, i would say atleast 70% of the drivers here want more PI, but that wont resolve anything as thats just giving everyone a boost, you cant just judge someone off one good race, simple!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th   Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Race 6 Circuit de Catalunya 50 Laps June 5th
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next