Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Normal vs Simulation Steering

Go down 
+2
gdub369
OLDFenderBender
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Normal vs Simulation Steering Empty
PostSubject: Normal vs Simulation Steering   Normal vs Simulation Steering Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:47 am

Ive learned that there is two different steering types in forza 4. I am wondering if theres is a common ground between the two or is one designed specifically for the forza wheel (simulation) and one for the controller itself (normal). Though i have no tried the simulation steering, just wondering if is anyone wit a controller who has. and what is the difference.

scratch
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: Normal vs Simulation Steering   Normal vs Simulation Steering Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:44 am

I haven't tried the normal steering yet with a controller, loving the simulation steering. For the past week it has only taken me a few days to get used to it, you're able to be much much smoother with the steering. Just need to use smaller increments instead of putting the stick all the way to the right or left.

It's like using the clutch or not in Forza 3
Back to top Go down
gdub369

gdub369

PostSubject: Re: Normal vs Simulation Steering   Normal vs Simulation Steering Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:08 am

You better get use to the simulation steering it will be mandatory
Back to top Go down
Jiomen

Jiomen

PostSubject: Re: Normal vs Simulation Steering   Normal vs Simulation Steering Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:33 pm

Simulation steering is definitely the way to go. Much better control of the cars, and isn't really that different. Only took me about 2 hours of game time to get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Normal vs Simulation Steering   Normal vs Simulation Steering Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:56 pm

Now I have to start saving up for the Forza Wheel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Normal vs Simulation Steering   Normal vs Simulation Steering Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:05 pm

i dont see where the mandatory simulation steering is a rule but i am getting use to it.
Back to top Go down
DirtyDawg73

DirtyDawg73

PostSubject: Re: Normal vs Simulation Steering   Normal vs Simulation Steering Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Tech Nasti wrote:
i dont see where the mandatory simulation steering is a rule but i am getting use to it.

Season 6 Car Specs & Rules Package

Races Held Sunday's 4:00PM PST

Base PI is 735

- Cars Must Have Race Tires

- Cars HP Limit is 665

- Full Simulation Damage, Tire Wear, Steering, & Fuel

- ABS is Optional
Back to top Go down
oddball7000

oddball7000

PostSubject: Re: Normal vs Simulation Steering   Normal vs Simulation Steering Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:07 pm

is clutch mandatory?
Back to top Go down
DirtyDawg73

DirtyDawg73

PostSubject: Re: Normal vs Simulation Steering   Normal vs Simulation Steering Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:19 pm

oddball7000 wrote:
is clutch mandatory?

No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Normal vs Simulation Steering   Normal vs Simulation Steering Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:52 pm

When you race with a racing wheel for the first time, it'll take some time getting use to it. It's well worth it afterwards when you get use to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Normal vs Simulation Steering   Normal vs Simulation Steering Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Normal vs Simulation Steering
Page 1 of 1