Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ADMIN, Steering issue.

Go down 
+2
Zed 0 Sick
Meyervw
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Meyervw

Meyervw

ADMIN, Steering issue. Empty
PostSubject: ADMIN, Steering issue.   ADMIN, Steering issue. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:32 am

What are we doing for steering. Did you make a decision on that?
Back to top Go down
Zed 0 Sick

Zed 0 Sick

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN, Steering issue.   ADMIN, Steering issue. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:22 pm

check the rules there has been a change
Back to top Go down
ClownNinjaUSMC

ClownNinjaUSMC

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN, Steering issue.   ADMIN, Steering issue. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:57 pm

Still says sim steering.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN, Steering issue.   ADMIN, Steering issue. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Yeah I put it back to Sim steering. I feel like a president waffling on an issue. I think the Normal is not different from sim except that it doesn't have that dead zone feeling upon oversteer. But, I drove it on Sim (spun out) and the only only 'fix' I found was to change the settings on the wheel that helps that problem but now the wheel feels less than 'sim' while on sim. what to do what to do....now THAT is the question.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN, Steering issue.   ADMIN, Steering issue. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:53 pm

Admin wrote:
Yeah I put it back to Sim steering. I feel like a president waffling on an issue. I think the Normal is not different from sim except that it doesn't have that dead zone feeling upon oversteer. But, I drove it on Sim (spun out) and the only only 'fix' I found was to change the settings on the wheel that helps that problem but now the wheel feels less than 'sim' while on sim. what to do what to do....now THAT is the question.

Normal for wheel users, and Sim for controller users...just a suggestion
Back to top Go down
ClownNinjaUSMC

ClownNinjaUSMC

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN, Steering issue.   ADMIN, Steering issue. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:03 pm

KikRox268 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Let users choose just like ABS. That's my .02
Back to top Go down
vV Science Vv

vV Science Vv

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN, Steering issue.   ADMIN, Steering issue. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:55 am

Sambinksey wrote:
KikRox268 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Let users choose just like ABS. That's my .02

I agree I use Logitech, the settings are different than the G27/Fanatec. My wheel does not have a 'clutch' designated button so I have a disadvantage vs clutch layout. I can swallow that changing the steering designation from sim to normal is a decent remedy for me in terms of steering sensitivity. I would lobby to keep the option open. 2 more cents.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN, Steering issue.   ADMIN, Steering issue. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADMIN, Steering issue.
Page 1 of 1