Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring

Go down 
+25
Raceboy77
Tallon535
cfsnelling
sniper919
jpnvr4
stymer
Jonny Dub 12
the kronicle
Luongo27
snowman529
Red R0tor
Basicblaq
Cia2004
XMan4299
DirtyDawg73
monette92
canu50
SSRT DWilkerson
Basticular
OLDFenderBender
A1M3
Kannibal Fish
Paulinho
Jiomen
Admin/PredatorUSMC
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DirtyDawg73

DirtyDawg73

Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring    Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:12 am

It was a fun race. A little tangle on turn 2 left me with some minor damage and a little further back in the pack than I would have liked, but i managed to capitalize on the misfortunes of others and worked my way (slowly) back through the field. I was comfortably 7th and closing in on the sixth place car when my wheel locked to the left going through turn 2 on lap 49 and my car nosed straight into the armco. Jeckel took the 7th spot as I reset my wheel, coming back on line with a string of obscenities as I got back on track (sorry to everyone in the room). I managed to close up to within a couple hundred feet of Jeckel on the last lap, but the front of the Ferrari just wouldn't bite.

I will be preracing Sebring Redux on either Wednesday or Thursday night (most likely Thursday at around 8pm EST).
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: really?   Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:21 am

Veevee wrote:
It wouldn't be racing without complaining. Trying to weaken the competition while making yourself better has a rich tradition within organized auto racing

Not to complain (about you) but when cars (not just me) move out of the way and tell you to go around and you slam into their rear end (ON A STRAIGHTAWAY) and then put them into the wall, then I believe that this would be a valid time to complain. We are trying to race clean and communicate with your obviously faster cars (THAT DNQ) and to be dumped is crazy.

I am more of a Matt Kenseth type of driver, but I can go Kyle Busch on you without proper respect on the track!
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring    Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:22 am

DirtyDawg73 wrote:
It was a fun race. A little tangle on turn 2 left me with some minor damage and a little further back in the pack than I would have liked, but i managed to capitalize on the misfortunes of others and worked my way (slowly) back through the field. I was comfortably 7th and closing in on the sixth place car when my wheel locked to the left going through turn 2 on lap 49 and my car nosed straight into the armco. Jeckel took the 7th spot as I reset my wheel, coming back on line with a string of obscenities as I got back on track (sorry to everyone in the room). I managed to close up to within a couple hundred feet of Jeckel on the last lap, but the front of the Ferrari just wouldn't bite.

I will be preracing Sebring Redux on either Wednesday or Thursday night (most likely Thursday at around 8pm EST).

Me and CharlesSnelling are in, send us an invite!!!
Back to top Go down
cfsnelling

PostSubject: Racing with dirtydawg   Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:32 am

We would like to race with you, just not pre-race. we will be ready to race Sunday!!
Back to top Go down
Tallon535

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring    Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:37 am

vV Science Vv was my room host and he crashed out during the race.

I didn't see my name on the results and wanted to let you know I DNFed at lap 8.

Flipped when I hit a curb wrong. Haven't flipped a car at Sebring in ages, guess I was waiting for an official race to make it count.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring    Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:05 am

for the next race i hope i don't lag really hard and have to drop to the back of the pack...then i also hope i don't lag really hard and flip and not be able to finish...had good times going too Sad
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring    Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:18 am

Anyone from B room have the replay..I didn't get the entire race
Back to top Go down
DirtyDawg73

DirtyDawg73

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring    Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:20 am

Basicblaq wrote:
Anyone from B room have the replay..I didn't get the entire race

I think you can only save the first 30 minutes or so of the races.
Back to top Go down
Matthnt

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring    Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:24 am

All I know is lag ruined my race. Lets hope part 2 is better and that there's less lag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring    Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:33 pm

Matthnt wrote:
All I know is lag ruined my race. Lets hope part 2 is better and that there's less lag
Agreed
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring    Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:59 pm

Veevee wrote:
It wouldn't be racing without complaining. Trying to weaken the competition while making yourself better has a rich tradition within organized auto racing

lol! Well said!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring    Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:02 pm

rainmaker2484 wrote:
Veevee wrote:

Not to complain (about you) but when cars (not just me) move out of the way and tell you to go around and you slam into their rear end (ON A STRAIGHTAWAY) and then put them into the wall, then I believe that this would be a valid time to complain. We are trying to race clean and communicate with your obviously faster cars (THAT DNQ) and to be dumped is crazy.

I am more of a Matt Kenseth type of driver, but I can go Kyle Busch on you without proper respect on the track!

This will be reviewed.
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring    Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:14 pm

Admin wrote:
rainmaker2484 wrote:
Veevee wrote:

This will be reviewed.

Pretty much the whole room heard me go stupid after this happened with less than 10 laps to go. I had to apologize for what came after I was spun off the track. And I was not lagging!
Back to top Go down
DirtyDawg73

DirtyDawg73

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring    Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:29 pm

rainmaker2484 wrote:
Admin wrote:
rainmaker2484 wrote:
Veevee wrote:

This will be reviewed.

Pretty much the whole room heard me go stupid after this happened with less than 10 laps to go. I had to apologize for what came after I was spun off the track. And I was not lagging!

Between this event and my wheel locking up, the room just may have learned some new vocabulary. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring    Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:33 pm

I know anger can get the best of us all, but please let's TRY to keep it professional or at least as PG rated as we can. We are not all 'adults'
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring    Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:38 pm

Admin wrote:
I know anger can get the best of us all, but please let's TRY to keep it professional or at least as PG rated as we can. We are not all 'adults'

Yes sir, understood. Being a street stock dirt racer, I was shocked I was as good as I was all night! LOL
Back to top Go down
jeckel4438

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring    Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:27 pm

He didn't do it on purpose as you said you were laging and its hard to judge were your car will bounce to. Just like my self and zambo I bumped into him in a corner after his car jumped a bit. Didn't hurt him at all. Just hurt my air flow. but that's part of racing can't control every thing at 100 mph
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring    Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:32 pm

Since YOU were not in the camera shot....I WAS NOT LAGGING.....AND being pushed hundreds of yards down a wide straightaway and then being dumped, ala Kyle Busch/ Hornaday, is not an accident. Stop defending the guy if you did not see it. As we all can hear in that room. I said outside for a good 20 seconds before being pushed around (OUTSIDE THE MAIN RACING LINE) I did not go off for nothing, as I played nice nearly the whole race and communicated with EVERY one of you that passed me.

SO you CANNOT say it was an ACCIDENT.
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring    Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:37 pm

And no offense to him, he DNQ! There were guys that wanted to get it that race who ATTEMPTED to qualify for the event. So in my opinion, there were a lot of faster cars in a room that they should not have been in IF THEY ATTEMPTED to qualify in the FOUR DAYS that they were given to do so.

I am opinionated! So I am sorry if I offend anyone.
Back to top Go down
PickNick5

PickNick5

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring    Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:49 pm

Admin wrote:
jpnvr4 wrote:
I was excited to be in this series. So much so that I work on my livery like crazy ( and got help ) and also tunes... Practiced stupid hard on finding my line and speed, only to get lagged into by on the 6th lap destroying my car. By the start of lap 7 i was already lapped by half the pack. When I got out on the track felt like i was driving a truck. Slow, heavy and wouldnt turn. I'm really pissed all my hard work went to waste as Imma most likey not get any points for the race.

i'm pissed ...

From the replay it looked like you missed your braking point at the end of the back straight and ran into the rear of Picknick5 causing severe damage and a 4 way accident. I watched it from 2 different replays and I saw no lag even from your screen. It looks just like you got a run on them on the back straight and simply didn't brake in time. I will have a second pair of Official eyes take a look. (jpnvr4 Probation Pending)

You should have finished the race no matter what. A slow time is better than no time. A slow time gets you points. No time gets you 0.

Remember it is a season so every point counts in the long run. Especially if you are on a team. If a team member doesn't finish it hurts the whole team.

yeah thats the way i was thinking it happened too. i looked in my mirror and saw jpn coming and there was nothing i could do. but he is right that phenom was lagging. it was really bad
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/picnickz06

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring    Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:24 pm

i was looking at the results and noticed that my car (jboylan95) is not listed properly. i was originally racing in the diablo gtr (for the exhibition race), but i have changed to the corvette z06 (used yesterday). i made a post in the registration forum, and i just want to get it cleared up so that no one calls on me for using multiple cars. thanks!
Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring    Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:26 pm

jimmy.boylan wrote:
i was looking at the results and noticed that my car (jboylan95) is not listed properly. i was originally racing in the diablo gtr (for the exhibition race), but i have changed to the corvette z06 (used yesterday). i made a post in the registration forum, and i just want to get it cleared up so that no one calls on me for using multiple cars. thanks!

smart to cover your butt. Dont need to lose points or get DQ'd!!!

Good Job
Back to top Go down
jeckel4438

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring    Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:28 pm

Accident | Define Accident at Dictionary.com dictionary.reference.com/browse/accident an undesirable or unfortunate happening that occurs unintentionally and usually results in harm, injury, damage, or loss; .

So not to get into a petty argument over a game. However as you can read above I'm sure thee was not an intent to mess your race or his race up. Qualify or no qualify

And the adverse tone really is not needed.
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring    Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:32 pm

PickNick5 wrote:

yeah thats the way i was thinking it happened too. i looked in my mirror and saw jpn coming and there was nothing i could do. but he is right that phenom was lagging. it was really bad

It was that very next lap I got wrecked out on. Now I'm under probation!!!?? really!!!? O.o ... C'mon now ... everyone I've raced with during a practice session can vouch that I'm clean. I passed Phenom clear and got 'lag wrecked'.
I guess its all good and fair until sum 1 ( factory drivers ) get taken out ... bet it'll b a diff story...

Back to top Go down
XMan4299

XMan4299

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring    Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:39 pm

There is no tone. Just my opinion. You were not in the camera shot, so you cannot comment on what you do not see. You definition says unintentional. I believe being ran into and then backing off then pushing someone hundreds of yards down a straightaway until they lose control is not an ACCIDENT. That is my opinion. I was the one in the car being wrecked.

And the same driver did make the comment that started this. I was quiet until that comment. Like I said, no offense, but dont defend a guy that you could not see. And you know, just as well as eveyone else, that I said outside for a good 20 seconds to him. I pulled out of the racing line and he followed. THAT is not an accident. I raced everyone as clean as possible and got out of everyone's way in my slow Jag (god forgive me for that signing!). I dont believe Double Razor had a problem getting by me. As well as Dirty Dog. Not once did I hinder their ability to go by. I ran off course in some instances in that process to not impact the top 4-5 guys.

As far as I am concerned, they can watch the last 15 laps and see for themselves. BUT in no way am I the only one that had a problem with that driver and car.

IF THE FSCS OFFICIALS SEE SOMETHING DIFFERENT, THEN I WILL CONCEDE, BUT I KNOW WHAT MY CAR DID AND WHERE THAT CAR WAS AT BEHIND ME. REPLAYS DONT LIE. IF I AM WRONG, YOU GOT TO PROVE THAT TO ME! I AM NOT TALKING TO THE MEDIA ANY LONGER ON THIS SUBJECT! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring    Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 6 Race 1 - 50 Laps of Sebring
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next