Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Practice Sessions Plz

Go down 
+5
Kibbs
snowman529
PSEUDO 45
Basicblaq
jpnvr4
9 posters
AuthorMessage
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

Practice Sessions Plz Empty
PostSubject: Practice Sessions Plz   Practice Sessions Plz Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:05 am

I just got the game on Tuesday Nite ... and since I've gotten it I havent gotten in any kind of practice sessions... this really kills me as I'm still gettin used 2 da different physics and also need as much wheel time as possible... Is there a reason y no 1 in doiin these practice sessions? The rookies espescially need it ( i think ) 2 learn the rules of the track and also get used 2 rolling in a pack. Its also helps show flaws in car setups and so forth... Can some 1, any 1, plz make a practice room ...thnx in advance
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Practice Sessions Plz   Practice Sessions Plz Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:18 am

jpnvr4 wrote:
I just got the game on Tuesday Nite ... and since I've gotten it I havent gotten in any kind of practice sessions... this really kills me as I'm still gettin used 2 da different physics and also need as much wheel time as possible... Is there a reason y no 1 in doiin these practice sessions? The rookies espescially need it ( i think ) 2 learn the rules of the track and also get used 2 rolling in a pack. Its also helps show flaws in car setups and so forth... Can some 1, any 1, plz make a practice room ...thnx in advance

Hey Jpnvr4.

Add me to your fr list... I am always doing a private room when I am on line. YOu will mostly see me on after 11pm but sometimes I am on during the day. Also you might want to add Gdub, Bimmer, Dwilkerson as they are also running a few private rooms during the week.
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Practice Sessions Plz   Practice Sessions Plz Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:41 am

i have them but they mainly on bf3... and im sure i aint da only rookie dat need track time( in a crowd ) ... but cool... I'll look out 4 U
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Practice Sessions Plz   Practice Sessions Plz Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:52 am

jpnvr4 wrote:
i have them but they mainly on bf3... and im sure i aint da only rookie dat need track time( in a crowd ) ... but cool... I'll look out 4 U

I will look out for you. Also for any rookies who have join...Please add me to your FR and I will be sure to invite you to the room
Back to top Go down
PSEUDO 45

PSEUDO 45

PostSubject: Re: Practice Sessions Plz   Practice Sessions Plz Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:18 am

You can add me too. Even if I'm playing single player or something else, send me a message and I'll come race with you.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

PostSubject: Re: Practice Sessions Plz   Practice Sessions Plz Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:18 am

jp, add me to your fr list, I'll practice with you.....lord knows I need it. If you guys are on late night tonight I'll look for you.
Back to top Go down
Kibbs

PostSubject: Re: Practice Sessions Plz   Practice Sessions Plz Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:58 am

Add me, but be forewarned, the servers are pretty inconsistent right now.

GT: AllahThePedo
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Practice Sessions Plz   Practice Sessions Plz Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:46 pm

I need practice as well
GT: E Stewardii
Back to top Go down
Sir Panbot

Sir Panbot

PostSubject: Re: Practice Sessions Plz   Practice Sessions Plz Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:06 pm

Same, but not sure how the time difference will affect things. If I happen to be on at the same time then feel free to invite me.
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Practice Sessions Plz   Practice Sessions Plz Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:53 am

if i havent sent u a request already plz add me
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Practice Sessions Plz   Practice Sessions Plz Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 11:01 am

I will be on later tonight say 10 or 11pm ET doing some final tuning and see where I can make up some times. Please xbox me so I can invite you to the room. or update this tread to advise if you would like to join.
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Practice Sessions Plz   Practice Sessions Plz Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:58 pm

me, sirris, and snowman in a lobby.... where in a lobby

Back to top Go down
Easy kill 22

PostSubject: Re: Practice Sessions Plz   Practice Sessions Plz Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:41 pm

My schedule right now is kind of crazy so I don't know if I will be able to make most of the races. I would however love to practice and get some driving time with everyone so when my schedule does free up I will already have plenty of on track time with everyone. So send me a FR and I hope to see everyone racing.
Back to top Go down
o351

o351

PostSubject: Practice   Practice Sessions Plz Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:38 pm

if anybody has a practice room going on tonight I would like to join in. I will be on at about 6:30 pm pst.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice Sessions Plz   Practice Sessions Plz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice Sessions Plz
Page 1 of 1