Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series

Go down 
+106
-]v[ETA]_-
darkknt7
White79bu
JDM350GT
No1 Tommy Smurf
CHA0S II
BMEAZY II
Kuts88
blackhawk s61
GrEeN x BiNk3
F4H Diablo
sideways allday
Daniel 43 M
JoshdaSquash
IACS VDub
RAFT Knight
NSA Roca
Im Mr Hyde
RAFT Phenom
S2M Coblet
irogerc
Bad0Karma
BANSAI66
nate024
I_LiKe_PiE788
ox FASTLANE xo
RR Rowdy Burns
handh40
onewickeddsm
BRO0K5
MBRACER1
Westernferrari
DaB1GKahuna 007
bucs1206
WGRcngOnlyTwstd
forstsc400
NS_suicid3
corndog821
Luongo27
TyrannicCymbals
cantuone
CurtHChan
DoubleAgent25
THF dvsSublime
FERRARIFAITHFUL
Groove
Wolf4k4smash
IMidnightRiderI
acidboogie
xxHENCHMAN24xx
Red R0tor
Sir Panbot
Peader24
Blahzay xxl
Sour Gun
CThompson17
sniper919
iraceaquad
BIMM3RR
Matthnt
NinjaGoat00
vV Science Vv
s0ul harv3st
SWICKEDGT3
Hiredgun308
RyeRye258
Dr PiiHB
Xx Deadly AZ xX
tom collins
oddball7000
ClownNinjaUSMC
DesertDuck 89
KikRox268
R3troD
Raceboy77
jpnvr4
TheManNowDog777
monette92
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Jonny Dub 12
Evilblackguns
aandrex
Bradsz
gdub369
komori8c
masaratiracer23
Basicblaq
Kayotic Cal
PSEUDO 45
Warpig2011
OLDFenderBender
Basticular
vrex01
stymer
snowman529
wcr racer x
o351
Sgt Tethras
Speed Demon 69
purefatcat
Kamikaze1414
hosakiller
SSRT DWilkerson
XMan4299
Zed 0 Sick
Admin/PredatorUSMC
110 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
CHA0S II

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:57 am

cukoomussel27
audi tt coupe
NEEDS TO PICK AVAILABLE NUMBER
mears racving
GTC
Back to top Go down
BMEAZY II

BMEAZY II

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:42 pm

BMEAZY II
GTC
'10 Audi TT RS Coupe
Mears Racing
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:49 pm

GAMERTAG: No1 Tommy Smurf
CLASS ENTERING: GTC
CAR RUNNING: Aston Martin V12 Vantage
RACE NUMBER: 190
PRIVATEER: (for now)

I will not be starting racing till after the 24th May (might take part in the Le Man's race depending on time constraints with exams before that date)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:57 pm

GAMERTAG:Duc748s
CAR RUNNING: 05 Lambo Mercielago
RACE NUMBER: 20
TEAM NAME or PRIVATEER: INSOMNIAC RACING THAT TEAM IS FULL - ADMIN And you would be in the incorrect car to be in that team. (GTC)

TEAM NAME: Maniac Racing

Last edited by Duc748s on Thu May 17, 2012 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed Team Name..again, sorry)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:11 am

Duc748s wrote:
TEAM NAME or PRIVATEER: INSOMNIAC RACING THAT TEAM IS FULL - ADMIN And you would be in the incorrect car to be in that team. (GTC)

TEAM NAME: INSOMNIAC RACING GTC

he meant Insomniac Racing GTC. thats our secondary GTC team name.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:47 am

There can be no team with same name. You will need to have a different name for your sister team.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 11:57 am

ranzeroxklaus wrote:
Duc748s wrote:

TEAM NAME: INSOMNIAC RACING GTC

he meant Insomniac Racing GTC. thats our secondary GTC team name.

Fixed..Maniac Racing is the Team name now
Back to top Go down
JDM350GT

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:44 pm

GAMERTAG: JDM 350GT
CAR RUNNING: '97 BMW M3
RACE NUMBER: 09
TEAM NAME or PRIVATEER: South Side Imports

GAMERTAG: Kuts 88 has agreed to join my team.

Kuts is having login problems on this site. He wanted me to tell you guys that he has joinded my team.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze1414

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:11 pm

GAMERTAG: Kamikaze1414
CAR RUNNING: 2005 Lamborghini Murcielago
RACE NUMBER: 7
TEAM NAME: Maniac Racing
TEAMMATE(S): Duc748s

Fixing the information since I am switching to Maniac Racing in the GTC category.
Back to top Go down
Warpig2011

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:57 pm

officialy resgining from G Force Motorsports got a new sponsorship from chevy to drive their newly built and tuned supercharged Camaro SS and will be runningas a lone wolf till the team picks up more racers

Gamertag: Warpig2011
#:53
Team Name: Privateer
Car: 2010 Camaro SS
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:59 am

Warpig2011 wrote:
officialy resgining from G Force Motorsports got a new sponsorship from chevy to drive their newly built and tuned supercharged Camaro SS and will be runningas a lone wolf till the team picks up more racers

Why does this not surprise me Smile

Good luck with the new car.
Back to top Go down
Warpig2011

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:37 pm

Basicblaq wrote:
Warpig2011 wrote:

Why does this not surprise me Smile

Good luck with the new car.
mybe cause my team mate pretty much abandoned
Back to top Go down
CHA0S II

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:57 pm

I would like to run number 78.
Back to top Go down
White79bu

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:54 am

GTC
shelby gt500

Havent tested it but hope it works.
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:28 am

Yeah White!! Glad to see you join!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:09 pm

Unfortunately due to drama incurred by having POW/MIA, an AirForce sticker and red wheels on my car in support of Memorial Day, I have to resign from Maniac Racing Team and will be continuing the season as a Privateer (unless a team wants to pick me up).

If I change cars do I lose points I already earned? If so I will finish the season in the current car. I am having a car designed but can finish testing this season and have it ready for next season if need be.
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:52 pm

Duc748s wrote:
Unfortunately due to drama incurred by having POW/MIA, an AirForce sticker and red wheels on my car in support of Memorial Day, I have to resign from Maniac Racing Team and will be continuing the season as a Privateer (unless a team wants to pick me up).

scratch

Quote :
If I change cars do I lose points I already earned?

no

Back to top Go down
Kamikaze1414

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:15 pm

Duc748s wrote:

If I change cars do I lose points I already earned? If so I will finish the season in the current car. I am having a car designed but can finish testing this season and have it ready for next season if need be.

I'm with you on this one Basti, I'm confused as well. Can someone (or you Duc) clarify why he is having to race as a Privateer now?
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:18 pm

Looking for new team in GTC, either to join me or what do you have on offer? also may join GT Team depending on offer
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: someone has an issue with you showing support for Memorial Day and you have to leave the team because of that?    REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Basticular wrote:
Duc748s wrote:

scratch

Quote :
If I change cars do I lose points I already earned?

no

[justify]
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:45 pm

Cant go from GTC to GT in the middle of the season. Keep your team Brad...Try to recruit on the Forza boards see what level of interest you get.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:10 am

Kamikaze1414 wrote:
Duc748s wrote:

I'm with you on this one Basti, I'm confused as well. Can someone (or you Duc) clarify why he is having to race as a Privateer now?

You will need to race with him during a Practice session to get the reason. If the story is true then all I have to say is some ppl take this game too serious.

Duc if you are interested we have a position open in the Blue Oval Racing. We can also help you with a tune once you pi has been determine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:25 am

Kamikaze1414 wrote:
Duc748s wrote:

Sent you a PM. I don't want to air "dirty laundry" out on the forums. This is not the place for it. RAFT if you really want to know then PM me or hit me up on Live (Duc748s - XBL). I already explained to Pred because I needed to know the rules for switching cars and points. Being new to the group i didn't understand the penalties/rules as they are not clearly stated.

Only bad part is if I switch to Privateer and change cars, I will have to pick a car from a choice of 3 or so. Unless I totally didn't understand what Pred was telling me (his mic kept cutting out). I am having a really hard time driving and tuning the Lambo. I was testing other cars out to get a feel for them on HotLanta and was running 1:32:xx --> 1:34:xx untuned, one car was factory with just race tires and areo. I thought it was that I was a really crappy driver, I guess I just can't drive the Lambo..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:57 am

Basicblaq wrote:
Kamikaze1414 wrote:
Duc748s wrote:

You will need to race with him during a Practice session to get the reason. If the story is true then all I have to say is some ppl take this game too serious.

Duc if you are interested we have a position open in the Blue Oval Racing. We can also help you with a tune once you pi has been determine.

Shoot me a friend request on Live. I sent you a PM...
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:24 am

those ford GT's are quick, seems like a great opportunity :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series   REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN SEASON 7 of The Forza Sports Car Series
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next