Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps

Go down 
+27
Blahzay xxl
snowman529
stymer
sniper919
vV Science Vv
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ClownNinjaUSMC
Raceboy77
jpnvr4
Kamikaze1414
TyrannicCymbals
Zed 0 Sick
Bradsz
Hiredgun308
White79bu
Red R0tor
Luongo27
blackhawk s61
corndog821
KikRox268
THF dvsSublime
Basticular
No1 Tommy Smurf
OLDFenderBender
Basicblaq
Dr PiiHB
Admin/PredatorUSMC
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps   Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:36 pm

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
ALL THE ONLINE BATTLE SOON TO BE DELETED> KEEP IT CLEAN TAKE IT OUT ON TRACK! Road Atlanta up next who is gonna prove to be faster on track and not with their mouths and comments?!
sorry got carried away:(
NSA is ready for the HOT lanta!!!
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps   Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:40 pm

SVT MOTORSPORT wrote:
take a look at the replay at Silverstone...
...k i'll look in to it...sounds fishy
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps   Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:45 pm

I understand...Racing can be frustrating when things happen on track! Seen racers fight with helmets on over events that happened on track! (the funniest and stupidest thing I ever seen). So, I am ok with the banter. Just no personal attacks.

This is racing and its competitive. I like the fire in you guys! Everyone wants a clean race. I do say this...If you (shoe fits?) are racing closely and you are not sure when the person in front of you is going to brake for a corner you should do 1 of two things...get from behind and brake off line or brake earlier until you have figured out if and when you can try to out brake or brake safely behind the racer in front of you.

The strategy is where racers will show they have figured out what racing is really about...Figuring out where your car is stronger, the opponents car is weaker and where to make a pass that is safe or not too risky that will stick. But even if you get the pass the guy you just passed probably wants his spot back and is going to try to take it back. Blocking is not a means to prevent that. If he takes it back I guess you the racer has to try to take it back again...Guess what? Now you two are racing!

Admin

WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW TO PASS

While watching this video pay attention to the VERY FIRST live action pass attempt and think..."is/was that me?"
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps   Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:10 pm

I understand...Racing can be frustrating when things happen on track! Seen racers fight with helmets on over events that happened on track! (the funniest and stupidest thing I ever seen). So, I am ok with the banter. Just no personal attacks.

This is racing and its competitive. I like the fire in you guys! Everyone wants a clean race. I do say this...If you (shoe fits?) are racing closely and you are not sure when the person in front of you is going to brake for a corner you should do 1 of two things...get from behind and brake off line or brake earlier until you have figured out if and when you can try to out brake or brake safely behind the racer in front of you.

The strategy is where racers will show they have figured out what racing is really about...Figuring out where your car is stronger, the opponents car is weaker and where to make a pass that is safe or not too risky that will stick. But even if you get the pass the guy you just passed probably wants his spot back and is going to try to take it back. Blocking is not a means to prevent that. If he takes it back I guess you the racer has to try to take it back again...Guess what? Now you two are racing!

Admin

WATCH THIS VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW TO PASS

While watching this video pay attention to the VERY FIRST live action pass attempt and think..."is/was that me?"

Wow, that video is so true (obviously because its coming from professionals) but it just makes sense...why risk your car on a shady move that might take you out of the race completely?
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps   Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:29 pm

Others have said this, I have said this, some people are just too impatient/immature to make a clean pass. As much as I agree with the vid and wish we could have racers drive like they have some sense, it just won't happen. I like racing with most of you, we have great battles but others don't understand when and where to attempt a pass. But oh well, that's racing I guess. On to the next!
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps   Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:36 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
Others have said this, I have said this, some people are just too impatient/immature to make a clean pass. As much as I agree with the vid and wish we could have racers drive like they have some sense, it just won't happen. I like racing with most of you, we have great battles but others don't understand when and where to attempt a pass. But oh well, that's racing I guess. On to the next!
pred and i raced for like 10 laps id get to him then mess up with out ever touching him got by ...first time i beat pred:)
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps   Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:55 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
...first time i beat pred:)

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Congratulations to THF dvsSublime in his #440 RUF RGT-8 for earning his first win in the Forza Sports Car Series and getting it at LeMans in the GT Class! cheers

Congratulations to Red R0tor in his #12 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type-A earning his first win in a long time! Great GTC Win

Congratulations to Snowman529 of Predatory Racing in his #29 Ferrari 458 Italia for earning the HARD CHARGER AWARD for charging through the field from 32nd to finish 18th gaining 14 positions in GT

Congratulations to iTsz BrAdSz of G-Force Racing in his #27 BMW 1 Series M Coupe for earning the HARD CHARGER AWARD for charging through the field from 13th to finish 3rd gaining 10 positions in GTC!

The Points in both classes are shuffling around every race! Both Team Points and Driver Points are close as we enter the second half of the season. Who is going to get the personalized Drivers Suit from Axcel Sports? Who is going to get the Axcel Sports Drivers shoes and who is going to earn the Axcel Sports Drivers Gloves???? Who will earn the rookie of the season Prize? Shocked

RACE RESULTS UP LeMans Results

Points are updated: SERIES POINTS

HOW TO PASS

Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps - Page 4 AxcelSportsBanner
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps   Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:19 pm

Smile a long time coming. I'm glad I actually won this particular race, definitely one of the tracks I wanted to win, especially considering Mazda won 24 hours back in the day with the 787b...a lot of variables came into play for me this week and I guess the rotary gods and the spirit of the 787b was watching over me for this one...definitely a sweet victory.
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps   Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:08 pm

Basticular wrote:
Yeah brad was on just his right front wheel for what seemed like forever
Yeah I must say thank you for backing off a little when you seen that, I know a lot of other people would have tried to pass and caused a crash it was so funny in b lobby with you guys though
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps   Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:21 pm

im happy with them results, got 3rd but after lap 2 i was basically upfront on my own with basicblaq keeping his nose im my mirror waiting for a mistake but unfortunate for him he made a mistake, i nearly lost it like twice and scraped the wall once but what a fun race in b lobby with you guys, it was a right laugh and im glad a qualified in b lobby haha
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps   Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:22 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
Dr PiiHB wrote:
pred and i raced for like 10 laps id get to him then mess up with out ever touching him got by ...first time i beat pred:)

It can be done. I've done it here. Just a lot of people here don't understand that idea. Congrats on finally taking less down!
Back to top Go down
stymer

stymer

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps   Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:19 pm

Damn, 11th place again. What's it take to get a top ten?

C Lobby seemed wild for both classes. Hate to see my team involved in the drama. What do you expect from the Heavy Hitters? But seriously, I assure you they don't race dirty, it just seems trouble follows them everywhere lately. Sheiza happens. Regardless, Nein Shiza picked up some spots and moved into the top 10. After a slow start to the season we just keep picking them off, and now it's time to go Lizard hunting, boys.

Great racing with jpn the whole race. We both scared each other a couple of times, but you were always courteous and kept it clean. I knew I had something for you on the last lap, and once you lagged out in front of me, it actually distracted me so bad that I forgot where I was and ran off track. That's where I lost those 5 seconds to you. I'll see everyone in the Dirty-Dirty.
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps   Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:46 pm

Congrats to everyone mentioned above by Pred, especially my homeboy Sublime! Good job man.
Back to top Go down
THF dvsSublime

THF dvsSublime

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps   Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:43 am

Finally! Haha cheers Winning at a prestigious track like Le Mans is an awesome feeling, especially after what happend there last season. It's a huge win for me but more importantly my team. Can't wait to see the No.440 Lizard on the FSCS home page! Thanks to Pred, roscoe, and rox for the congrats. Huge thanks to my teammate Sambinksey for staying in the race after steering failure, major help for our team brother!!! Congrats to Red rotor, good run man, I know it wasn't easy!!! Thanks again and see you all in Braselton!!!
Back to top Go down
snowman529

snowman529

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps   Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:56 am

Congrats Sublime and Rotor!
Back to top Go down
TyrannicCymbals

TyrannicCymbals

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps   Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:17 am

Congratulations to THF dvsSublime in his #440 RUF RGT-8 for earning his first win in the Forza Sports Car Series and getting it at LeMans in the GT Class! cheers

Congratulations to Red R0tor in his #12 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type-A earning his first win in a long time! Great GTC Win [/size]

Congratulations to Snowman529 of Predatory Racing in his #29 Ferrari 458 Italia for earning the HARD CHARGER AWARD for charging through the field from 32nd to finish 18th gaining 14 positions in GT

Congratulations to iTsz BrAdSz of G-Force Racing in his #27 BMW 1 Series M Coupe for earning the HARD CHARGER AWARD for charging through the field from 13th to finish 3rd gaining 10 positions in GTC!

Everyone at the Lionheart Autosport offices and Maniac Racing woiuld like to congratulate Sublime and Red Rotor on their wins at Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe!! Also, a congrats to Snowman539 and iTsz BrAdSz on earning Hard Charger!!

The 1 Lamborghini would have had a good race if it hadn't been for the second chicane. Evil or Very Mad I would just like to apologize to the Lionheart/Maniac guys that worked on the car so hard. Keep up the good work!! Let's go get them at Road Atlanta!
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps   Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:10 am

From Practicing last night with a few of the GTC/GT guys it looks like Hot lana is going to be a very close races. It will be interesting to see the qualify times
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps   Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:36 am

Alpha Racing Int. would like to extend a big congrats to the Sublime and the entire Flying Lizards fam on their 1st win. We would also like 2 congratulate Red Rotor on his 1st win also.

We raced hard but the gaps were too wide to close, but there's always Hot Lanta...

To all the other racers... we'll see u there.
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps   Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:45 am

thanks guys, i forgot about the hard charger award when i qualified way back in b lobby i was hoping for a podium finish and i got it, guess i can still race without the backing of a full team
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps   Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:56 am

Bradsz wrote:
thanks guys, i forgot about the hard charger award when i qualified way back in b lobby i was hoping for a podium finish and i got it, guess i can still race without the backing of a full team

LOL...Next time you will know better..

Are U staying in the BMW or jumping into the Lambo LOL
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps   Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:14 am

Basicblaq wrote:
Bradsz wrote:

that Lambo... is not a racing car, it has all the grip in the world but just can not turn, i cant race that thing and i thought it would be a good car too guess i stick with the BMW till i see other offers
Back to top Go down
sniper919

sniper919

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps   Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:00 pm

Congrats Sublime and Rotor. Sublime hopefully this momentum will carry on for the rest of the season. I had commented a few days ago but my post was deleted.

Last edited by sniper919 on Tue May 29, 2012 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.realsiticracing.net

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps   Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:13 pm

Bradsz wrote:
Basicblaq wrote:
Bradsz wrote:

that Lambo... is not a racing car, it has all the grip in the world but just can not turn, i cant race that thing and i thought it would be a good car too guess i stick with the BMW till i see other offers

LOL I scream at my car all the time when I crash... "WHY YOU NO TURN!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps   Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:01 pm

snowman529 wrote:
Congrats Sublime and Rotor!
congrats to you ya ol motorboating son of a
"gun" on hard charger
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps   Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:15 pm

Man those twinkies almost took me out it was bad but I saved it lmbo...anyone with B room replay send it to me I want to watch it this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps   Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Race 6 LeMans 25 Laps
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next