Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello

Go down 
+19
Speed Demon 69
No1 Tommy Smurf
Matthnt
Warpig2011
BIMM3RR
TheManNowDog777
Bradsz
RR Rowdy Burns
stymer
Luongo27
Red R0tor
Basicblaq
o351
THF dvsSublime
Basticular
ClownNinjaUSMC
Raceboy77
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Admin/PredatorUSMC
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello    Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:56 pm

DasVDub88 wrote:
Red R0tor wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
Red R0tor wrote:
Bradsz wrote:
Thanks tommy smurf, you nearly had it warpig as on the last 5 laps rotor caught me and did an amazing move past me which did wake me up and had to try mentally bully my way past him, if there was points for the best battle or so on rotor would of got it! Kept it clean for so long and being in an rx7 which from my experience is a slightly tail happy car

On another note who can beat the lotus at Nurburg? I know there going to be near the top this race, hopefully I can find my consistency at this track

Thanks for the compliments, I've spent some time and effort tuning my car. And as far as the Lotuses go, I highly doubt anyone can beat their time on this track...I built a rough tune at base PI and after 3 laps I beat my FD time by over a second and a half without breaking a sweat...those freaking Lotuses are in a class of their own...I honestly don't know why they can't be ran in GT class considering they run competitive times there.

when you get them into the GT pi, if you can drive them they're too fast lol

My point exactly, they're too fast in GTC class as well, yet we're the only class that has to deal with them. All I'm saying is, we have to run with them in GTC then why doesn't GT have to run with them since you can build them to spec (Full GT spec since apparently there is an engine size limitation, engine swaps are allowed)

Not sure whether to be insulted or what, lol

not the evora lol, the exige and elise. pretty much just the exige though.
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello    Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:49 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
DasVDub88 wrote:
Red R0tor wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
Red R0tor wrote:
Bradsz wrote:
Thanks tommy smurf, you nearly had it warpig as on the last 5 laps rotor caught me and did an amazing move past me which did wake me up and had to try mentally bully my way past him, if there was points for the best battle or so on rotor would of got it! Kept it clean for so long and being in an rx7 which from my experience is a slightly tail happy car

On another note who can beat the lotus at Nurburg? I know there going to be near the top this race, hopefully I can find my consistency at this track

Thanks for the compliments, I've spent some time and effort tuning my car. And as far as the Lotuses go, I highly doubt anyone can beat their time on this track...I built a rough tune at base PI and after 3 laps I beat my FD time by over a second and a half without breaking a sweat...those freaking Lotuses are in a class of their own...I honestly don't know why they can't be ran in GT class considering they run competitive times there.

My point exactly, they're too fast in GTC class as well, yet we're the only class that has to deal with them. All I'm saying is, we have to run with them in GTC then why doesn't GT have to run with them since you can build them to spec (Full GT spec since apparently there is an engine size limitation, engine swaps are allowed)

Not sure whether to be insulted or what, lol

not the evora lol, the exige and elise. pretty much just the exige though.

Yes, I mean the exige...sorry for the confusion DasVDub88. The evora seems evenly matched everywhere...I'm assuming
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello    Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:04 pm

the evora has awesome handling but is a bit slow on the straights.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello    Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:19 pm

Red R0tor wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
Red R0tor wrote:
Bradsz wrote:

Actually they did run in GT last season and didn't do as well as the ppl who ran them thought they would
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello    Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:27 pm

Basicblaq wrote:
Red R0tor wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:
Red R0tor wrote:
Bradsz wrote:

Actually they did run in GT last season and didn't do as well as the ppl who ran them thought they would

yeah a could did run them but they're not allowed anymore. i drove one and was .5 to a second faster than my lambo last season.
Back to top Go down
Red R0tor

Red R0tor

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello    Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:59 pm

I did too for about 4 races last season and got fed up with being lagged wrecked, the car seemed very capable to me (I think I would've had a shot at the podium in my exige in GT last season if it wasn't for the misfortune of lag wrecks and me quitting afterwards for being fed up with all that mess). Either way its not allowed in GT class now for some odd reason but is in GTC even though it can be built to spec for both. If it is allowed to run GTC it should start at a lower PI to make it even with the other cars in the series. Well enough of my complaining and logical reasoning, it is what it is this season...I just think rules or restrictions should be made for that car next season if its still allowed.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello    Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:13 pm

There is a min stock engine size for GT of 3.0. Prior To any engine swap.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
sniper919

sniper919

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello    Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:23 am

I know I'll probably get bashed about this but the lotus' are there for everyone to choose. There isn't a limit for the amount of cars on the grid. Look at how many 458's there are. Anyone not happy with the lotus, maybe you'll consider running it next season after its dominance this season. I do understand that people want to drive cars that they either own or enjoy but unfortunately they may not be competitive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.realsiticracing.net
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello    Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:09 pm

sniper919 wrote:
I know I'll probably get bashed about this but the lotus' are there for everyone to choose. There isn't a limit for the amount of cars on the grid. Look at how many 458's there are. Anyone not happy with the lotus, maybe you'll consider running it next season after its dominance this season. I do understand that people want to drive cars that they either own or enjoy but unfortunately they may not be competitive.

I think you are missing what ppl are say and it was actually mentioned at the beginning even before the Season started that the Lotus Exige should be banned from GT as well cause it is just too good for this class. I am not upset at any of the guys who are running the Exige cause it was on the listed and they choose it. But to make it fair for next season we are just suggesting it be banned for next season or have a very low pi that will make it not dominate. There is no way anyone driving that car should be above 630pi unless they are new to Forza and racing.

Fyi...this is not a bashing because I respect everyone option
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello    Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:39 pm

I still disagree with gdub that the exige should be banned. I do however dont understand how the guys running the Exige still have such a high PI.
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello    Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:01 pm

Basticular wrote:
I still disagree with gdub that the exige should be banned. I do however dont understand how the guys running the Exige still have such a high PI.

gdub?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
s0ul harv3st

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello    Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:53 pm

Basticular wrote:

Duck is at a -5 and I am a +9.

Whats your PI?
Back to top Go down
THF dvsSublime

THF dvsSublime

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello    Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:31 pm

Every time I get on the forum some one is crying about the lotus. If you don't like it don't race. You had time to test cars, you obviously didn't do a good job at it. Stop filling the forum with your bitching. I've heard less whining from kindergarten kids after recess being canceled

Last edited by THF dvsSublime on Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello    Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:35 pm

i havnt complained about the lotus... but what i have said is people do need to catch em!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello    Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:06 pm

Bradsz wrote:
Basticular wrote:

gdub?

https://forzascs.forumotion.net/t591-ban-the-small-car
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello    Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:08 am

Home page FINALLY updated. I have been a lil busy and fell behind on getting this done.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello    Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Race 8 40 Laps of Mugello
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next