Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Start Season 1 Week Early POLL

Go down 
+16
F4H Diablo
Zed 0 Sick
PSEUDO 45
White79bu
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Basticular
vV Science Vv
SSRT DWilkerson
nine3cobra
Dr PiiHB
RR Rowdy Burns
THF dvsSublime
sniper919
No1 Tommy Smurf
OLDFenderBender
Admin/PredatorUSMC
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

START SEASON EARLY AND ADD A RACE TO THE SCHEDULE OR KEEP THE SCHEDULE
Keep the current schedule
Start Season 1 Week Early POLL I_vote_lcap22%Start Season 1 Week Early POLL I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 11 ]
Start Sunday & add Mugello
Start Season 1 Week Early POLL I_vote_lcap8%Start Season 1 Week Early POLL I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 4 ]
Start Sunday & add Maple Valley
Start Season 1 Week Early POLL I_vote_lcap2%Start Season 1 Week Early POLL I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Start Sunday & add Nurburgring GP
Start Season 1 Week Early POLL I_vote_lcap4%Start Season 1 Week Early POLL I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Start Sunday & add Catalunya
Start Season 1 Week Early POLL I_vote_lcap4%Start Season 1 Week Early POLL I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Start Sunday & add Sunset Peninsula
Start Season 1 Week Early POLL I_vote_lcap2%Start Season 1 Week Early POLL I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Keep Current schedule add Mugello
 4% [ 2 ]
Keep Current Schedule add Maple Valley
Start Season 1 Week Early POLL I_vote_lcap8%Start Season 1 Week Early POLL I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 4 ]
Keep Current Schedule add Nurburgring GP
Start Season 1 Week Early POLL I_vote_lcap35%Start Season 1 Week Early POLL I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 17 ]
Keep Current Schedule add Sunset Peninsula
Start Season 1 Week Early POLL I_vote_lcap10%Start Season 1 Week Early POLL I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 49

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Start Season 1 Week Early POLL Empty
PostSubject: Start Season 1 Week Early POLL   Start Season 1 Week Early POLL Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:42 am

How many of you would like to start Season 8 THIS SUNDAY @ Sebring International Raceway ? Then we would add a venue to the schedule to replace the week lost for the exhibition race.!?! This added track will become Race Two on the schedule and the rest of the races would occur on the dates as scheduled.

This survey wiill run for 48 hours. Soon as it closes Qualifying will be opened for the outcome of this topic.

YOUR OPINION MATTERS

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: Start Season 1 Week Early POLL   Start Season 1 Week Early POLL Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:17 pm

I had plans for this Sunday and now your changing things. These types of changes get irritating real fast fyi.

If you already finalized a schedule for this season, it really shouldn't be able to be changed on a whim when your already almost halfway through this week, it's too much of a short notice for some of us.

If you make a mistake live with it and learn from that for the next season.
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Start Season 1 Week Early POLL   Start Season 1 Week Early POLL Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:26 pm

too be honest I do not mind what ever happens, I just cannot say no to the Nurburgring GP.

Last edited by No1 Tommy Smurf on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sniper919

sniper919

PostSubject: Re: Start Season 1 Week Early POLL   Start Season 1 Week Early POLL Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:26 pm

I voted to keep the current schedule(as much as I'd like to run maple valley). My reasoning is that we don't get much of a break between seasons as it is. Now moving it up a week seems rushed. I and probably others are still trying to get their cars ready (paint and tune). I know your all set pred lol but some of us arent and I know I need a break from sunday racing even if its only 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.realsiticracing.net
THF dvsSublime

THF dvsSublime

PostSubject: Re: Start Season 1 Week Early POLL   Start Season 1 Week Early POLL Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:42 pm

Cmon pred really? It's already starting early enough! The break between seasons is way too short. People need a break not only for them selves but to PROPERLY test cars and not just jump in the first car that feels good.
Back to top Go down
sniper919

sniper919

PostSubject: Re: Start Season 1 Week Early POLL   Start Season 1 Week Early POLL Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:27 pm

Pred why are you trying to cram this race into the schedule anyway? If you want to add more races add them mid to end of the season. To me people won't be ready if you do this. Also can anyone vote including those rookies who didn't race last season? Because they don't understand the grind this series can get in. A 10-12 week series 2 weeks off then back to it. And honestly most of the rookies will be gone by seasons end. I think you have to ask your veterans not everyone and they're brother.
Back to top Go down
RR Rowdy Burns

RR Rowdy Burns

PostSubject: Re: Start Season 1 Week Early POLL   Start Season 1 Week Early POLL Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:44 pm

Rookie or not they should have a vote. Just because they haven't raced with us don't mean that they won't stay. They are apart of this series just as you and I. I was a rookie last year and you were a rookie at one time as well. I honestly could care less when we start the season. I would have liked to have had a longer break too but I understand why we are starting sooner. The interest level for this series is high right now (26 rookies last time i checked) and a longer break could cause that interest level could drop the longer we wait. Like I said its not a big deal to me when the season starts but this is a last minute vote. So what I'm trying to say is that I'm on the fence for this one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.insomniacracing.webs.com
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Start Season 1 Week Early POLL   Start Season 1 Week Early POLL Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:52 pm

Well, no reason to get snippy folks. It was just a thought! Jeez. i was getting the feeling most were ready to roll and wanted to start so I thought I would make it more "official" to find out the general feel of the people. I can go either way. I was going to do a 3-4 week break but I felt that would have been to the detriment of the series.

Edit in...I do understand it was last minute and also cuts the off time short. My apologies if this might seem hasty and affects your prep time.

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Start Season 1 Week Early POLL   Start Season 1 Week Early POLL Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:53 pm

Not looking likely but if we do end up adding sunset, we should do revers. e and use it as a Daytona weekend. Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
nine3cobra

PostSubject: Re: Start Season 1 Week Early POLL   Start Season 1 Week Early POLL Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:58 pm

No1 Tommy Smurf wrote:
too be honest I do not mind what ever happens, I just cannot say no to the Nurburgring GP.
same here Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Start Season 1 Week Early POLL   Start Season 1 Week Early POLL Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:06 pm

OK I ADDED A FEW OPTIONS TO CONFUSE PEOPLE! lol!

YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTE IF YOU WISH TO.
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Start Season 1 Week Early POLL   Start Season 1 Week Early POLL Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:16 pm

I'm ok either way. My teammate will miss this Sunday if it starts but its only one race...
Back to top Go down
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: Start Season 1 Week Early POLL   Start Season 1 Week Early POLL Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:35 pm

I voted to keep the start time the same and to add Sunset to the schedule. (I wonder why.... Wink )

Really the reason I say that is because my paint job is only about 30% done and I have a different league's opening race today. (< Thus, I haven't put a ton of time into the Viper yet.) And the more time you give me to paint and refine the tune the better I'll be in the long run.

Last edited by SSRT DWilkerson on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
vV Science Vv

vV Science Vv

PostSubject: Re: Start Season 1 Week Early POLL   Start Season 1 Week Early POLL Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:36 pm

Start when ever you want, and feel free to add Mugello AND Maple Valley!
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Start Season 1 Week Early POLL   Start Season 1 Week Early POLL Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:57 pm

Due to things in my personal life I wont be able to make any races in the near future and might possibly have to sit the season out, depending on how things go.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Start Season 1 Week Early POLL   Start Season 1 Week Early POLL Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:00 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
Not looking likely but if we do end up adding sunset, we should do revers. e and use it as a Daytona weekend. Just a suggestion.
i agree gree!!!
Back to top Go down
White79bu

PostSubject: Re: Start Season 1 Week Early POLL   Start Season 1 Week Early POLL Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:45 pm

+1 on daytona
Back to top Go down
PSEUDO 45

PSEUDO 45

PostSubject: Re: Start Season 1 Week Early POLL   Start Season 1 Week Early POLL Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:15 pm

I would like to start a week later and add Maple Valley.
Back to top Go down
OLDFenderBender

OLDFenderBender

PostSubject: Re: Start Season 1 Week Early POLL   Start Season 1 Week Early POLL Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:39 am

If we do add another track, just keep in mind of Thanksgiving weekend and any other holidays
Back to top Go down
Zed 0 Sick

Zed 0 Sick

PostSubject: Re: Start Season 1 Week Early POLL   Start Season 1 Week Early POLL Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:15 am

Add GP my son!
Back to top Go down
sniper919

sniper919

PostSubject: Re: Start Season 1 Week Early POLL   Start Season 1 Week Early POLL Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:35 am

I understand we sere all rookies at one time. And no I'm not trying to be snippy. I won't have my car ready thats for sure. I also think that its quility over quantity. If you had given a 3-4 week break you would really find out who is committed to the series. Just my opinion. As for the 26 rookies, I am willing to bet at LEAST half will not be with us by seasons end. Pred could you put up the number of rookies that signed up last season and the amount that finished through to the end. Im looking right now at Rookie of the Season 7 and 26 were listed on GT and GTC. I know there were more than that. Maybe even post up last seasons points.

I'm glad the rookies have a say, like I said before we were all rookies at one time. But They also havent raced a full season and had only 2 weeks for a break. Not to mention test,build, and paint time.

Becuase this is such short notice maybe consider adding 1 more to the pre-races allowed, bringing it to 3 because its such short notice. As well as a pass on liveries for race 1(if its moved) and just require the FSCS logos and number board and allow for changes up to race #2. I'd hate to get docked points for changing my livery and using 1 of my 2 pre-races for moving the start date.
Back to top Go down
F4H Diablo

PostSubject: Re: Start Season 1 Week Early POLL   Start Season 1 Week Early POLL Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:41 pm

Even though I'm a rookie I think most can agree with me that bumping the schedule a week ahead isn't really all that fair. Though Boss Racing has our car chosen and our paint 99.5% completed, we don't have a tune and nor do we have any practice on the first couple of tracks. Plus, I have plans for this weekend and cannot make adjustments to them. If you add a race, so be it, I don't mind that.
Back to top Go down
F4H FACEPALMER

F4H FACEPALMER

PostSubject: Re: Start Season 1 Week Early POLL   Start Season 1 Week Early POLL Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:02 pm

I'm not ready either.

+1 for Maple Valley. Cool
Back to top Go down
Bradsz

Bradsz

PostSubject: Re: Start Season 1 Week Early POLL   Start Season 1 Week Early POLL Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:34 am

im just going to sit here, cross my arms, stare and say add silverstone. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bradsz27
sniper919

sniper919

PostSubject: Re: Start Season 1 Week Early POLL   Start Season 1 Week Early POLL Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:21 am

Bradsz wrote:
im just going to sit here, cross my arms, stare and say add silverstone. Neutral

nobody cares jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start Season 1 Week Early POLL   Start Season 1 Week Early POLL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Start Season 1 Week Early POLL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next