Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 1 Finale!!! Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Season 1 Finale!!!  Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Finale!!! Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps   Season 1 Finale!!!  Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:52 pm

I had lots of fun at the ring and in the whole season congratulations Predator and looking forward to next season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Finale!!! Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps   Season 1 Finale!!!  Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:20 am

It was a fun season.
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Finale!!! Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps   Season 1 Finale!!!  Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:29 am

Just wanna say it ONE MORE TIME!

I AM THE KIIIIIIIINNNNNNNG OF THE RIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers king king king king king king king king king king

I am very proud to have raced with you guys. The racing was clean, exciting, fun and challenging. I never thought I would have any chance to take the championship with the talent here in this series. BUT I DIIIIID!!!! YESSS.I am very happy with my Ferrari 458 Italia. The Ferrari team, management and I will be under negotiations for next season. king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Finale!!! Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps   Season 1 Finale!!!  Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 1 Finale!!! Nurburgring Nordschleife 10 Laps
Page 1 of 1