Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway

Go down 
+22
bigdutyDMomoney
Matthnt
Maxximilllion
Blahzay xxl
R3troD
Kannibal Fish
DaB1GKahuna 007
NSA Roca
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Hiredgun308
Peader24
Basicblaq
Dr PiiHB
monette92
killerz2801
No1 Tommy Smurf
The LSA
Ezt Gambit
SaintedPlacebo4
Raceboy77
Basticular
Admin/PredatorUSMC
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
killerz2801

killerz2801

Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:48 pm

I will be on about that time. Would like to get a good group practice going on now to work all the driver bugs out now.
Back to top Go down
bigdutyDMomoney

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:29 pm

killerz2801 wrote:
I'd just let it go duty

uh, yeah good call.

Last edited by bigdutyDMomoney on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted my BS)
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:45 pm

OK lil d....now its different if you were lagging around me for long enough i would dump your assi everyone said drop it now drop it......
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:51 pm

bigdutyDMomoney wrote:

Honestly though, It's not personal, and I really don't have anything against anybody. Everybody has bad days, and I suppose that was just one of his. I'm just saying please try a little harder to stay clean. I still think you can do better than that.

too be honest I think that most people had a bad day that race, I know I had a bad race, which unfortunately ruined sainted race in the process, I just hope next race etc my race doesn't have crashes etc or if it does I don't affect anyone's race negatively.
Back to top Go down
bigdutyDMomoney

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:11 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
OK lil d....now its different if you were lagging around me for long enough i would dump your assi everyone said drop it now drop it......

OK OK it's dropped. I promise I will not type another word on the subject.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:24 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:

he said i was lagging as well when he dumped me. coincidence? i think not.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:11 pm

Penaltys have not been giving yet and you guys keep bringing it up i race with dem boys ALL THE TIME i know there not dirty....but i am ....so your lil toy cars better be careful just like your dad ill give you something to cry about
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:20 pm

LOL. I will see what I can see and handle it according to the rules. What I cannot see that happens after the replay I will inquire about to the racers involved. The racers who have come clean and admitted the mishap was their fault already kudos.

I will ask all racers to please make a better attempt to keep the racing clean. We ALL have to understand that Forza physics can sometimes take a lite tap and turn it into 20% damage and other times take a more serious hit and give none. Penalties are not judged by damage alone, they are a result of intention, result, reaction, and severity. I also try to base it off of would it get penalized in any other Real Rubber and Metal Sports Car Series.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:45 pm

I have not received a replay from ANY race room yet! I NEED THE REPLAYS ROOM HOSTS SOON AS THE RACE IS OVER PLEASE!!! PLEASE SEND REPLAYS ASAP.The final results will now be delayed as will any adjustments etc.
Back to top Go down
TheRealFoXQc

TheRealFoXQc

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:03 pm

Honestly...
This kind of reading that I just made up here doesn't make me feel good about the league... I'm not even completely registered and I'm already nervous about my first race, as I registered to stop racing against non-clean racers in public lobby. As I can understand, there were mistakes and mishaps, so it is in any type of competitions. But all the bitching and bad joking between you guys should be done, in my opinion, in Private message. It's still a public section were rookies like me can read. BUT. I can understand all your debate. I'm just nervous about your reaction towards me as a new racer. I will certainly make some mistakes, but I've always been a clean racer and I will always be. The last things I want is behing pointed out for someone's race result... My 2 cents ... Peace guys... it's still a game, intended to have fun. If really someone would manage to destroy other racer's race, I dont think admins would tolerate that...
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:13 pm

Every now and then it gets a little heated but overall its nothing to worry about. And never mind that roscoe guy. He's all bark no bite. Its a great group of guys around here and pretty much everyone races clean. Racing incidents happen and everyone thinks someone else is in the wrong. You will enjoy yourself. I look forward to seeing you on the track.
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:17 pm

Basicblaq wrote:
ANY GS/GT guys going to be online tonight to do some testing? I will probably be on at 11pm ET tonight

i'll probably be on to mess around
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:21 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:
Basicblaq wrote:
ANY GS/GT guys going to be online tonight to do some testing? I will probably be on at 11pm ET tonight

i'll probably be on to mess around

I should be as well in about an hour.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:23 pm

I sent b lobby after the race but if needed when i get home from work i will resend
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:45 pm

If you think my jokes are bad wait till you see my driving.....
@ The good Doc just remember while old dogs don't have sharp teeth they still F ing hurt
Back to top Go down
Dr PiiHB

Dr PiiHB

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:48 pm

That's okay. All you gotta do is grab a dog by the bottom jaw and it can't bite.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:52 pm

I have a copy of A lobby if you need it (GS/GT) a few people have ST, although i dont.

As for Fox. I can say if you are really curious about it all you can skim through the forums and notice that we are a good bunch of guys but as any friends, family, or rivals, we bicker from time to time. Where ever there is competitiveness hot heads will clash but dont get the wrong idea, this is the first time i ever had a quarrel with another driver. And hopefully it will be my last. I'll apologize to Pred, and Fox for giving him a bad impression of the series and league.
Back to top Go down
bigdutyDMomoney

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:02 pm

TheRealFoXQc wrote:
Honestly...
This kind of reading that I just made up here doesn't make me feel good about the league... I'm not even completely registered and I'm already nervous about my first race, as I registered to stop racing against non-clean racers in public lobby. As I can understand, there were mistakes and mishaps, so it is in any type of competitions. But all the bitching and bad joking between you guys should be done, in my opinion, in Private message. It's still a public section were rookies like me can read. BUT. I can understand all your debate. I'm just nervous about your reaction towards me as a new racer. I will certainly make some mistakes, but I've always been a clean racer and I will always be. The last things I want is behing pointed out for someone's race result... My 2 cents ... Peace guys... it's still a game, intended to have fun. If really someone would manage to destroy other racer's race, I dont think admins would tolerate that...

Hey, really its not as bad as I made it sound. As a rule, this series has some of the cleanest racers around. I think you will be surprised at how much people will go out of their way to avoid causing you trouble. I admit I've been overreacting in this rant, and do apologize for that. Most of all, you shouldn't worry about a-holes like myself freaking out about you on the forums. (that's pretty much just me) Seriously, I will do my best to keep my temper under control from now on. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:45 pm

Dr PiiHB wrote:
That's okay. All you gotta do is grab a dog by the bottom jaw and it can't bite.
And dogs can't look up....? Both myths!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:55 pm

TheRealFoXQc: I wouldn't worry about it. Every once in a while racers will exchange a bit of words. I let it go long as it's not disrespectful. The competition is stiff round here so when things happen tempers flare a bit. The racing is clean but it's very close competition so a mistake made can cause immediate contact then conflict. LOL. But you will love the racing. Good Luck and get some of the guys on your Friends List. (at the very least make sure you have the race officials on your friends list as requested when you registered)

Back to top Go down
bigdutyDMomoney

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:09 pm

Last edited by bigdutyDMomoney on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : er... nevermind)
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:10 pm

i really, really wanna cuddle. anyone down?
Back to top Go down
R3troD

R3troD

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:35 pm

Raceboy77 wrote:

LMFAO.......your the wooooorrrrrrrrsssssssssssttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Raceboy77

Raceboy77

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:43 pm

retrodward wrote:
Raceboy77 wrote:

LMFAO.......your the wooooorrrrrrrrsssssssssssttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope that's a yes
Back to top Go down
TheRealFoXQc

TheRealFoXQc

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:43 pm

Thank you all for the answers !

I'm happy to see that you guys have sort of apologized ! Not because I'm like a school principal that wanted that to happen ! Razz Because I see that at the end, you're just like a bunch of brothers who hates themselves as much as they like being together cheers ( that was a beautiful statement uh ? )

I'm very happy with all of that and as a Forza 1,2,3 and 4 league racer, I can't wait to see you on the track ! Hopefully soon !

Pred : Yeah as soon as I have 5 minutes, I'll add all the officials and some racers to my friends list ! check ou Inbox BTW ! Surprised

have a good night everyone !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway   Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 9 Race 6 Infineon Raceway
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next