Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals

Go down 
+6
lukemad9999
Basticular
xlx Outlaw xlx
Polycyclic
No1 Tommy Smurf
Admin/PredatorUSMC
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Empty
PostSubject: Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals   Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:07 pm

The highest-rated racing franchise of the past 10 years will define the new generation of gaming. As revealed during today’s Xbox: A New Generation Revealed event, Xbox One is coming and Forza Motorsport 5 is leading the way. Built from the ground up to take advantage of Xbox One and the infinite power of the cloud, no game better delivers the sensation of being behind the wheel. “Forza Motorsport 5” sets a new bar for racing games and will be available exclusively for Xbox One at launch.

Expect more details on Forza Motorsport 5 in Los Angeles as part of the 2013 Electronic Entertainment Expo. Until then, take a look at the trailer that debuted during the Xbox: A New Generation Revealed event:

To celebrate Forza Motorsport 5 and the impending launch of the McLaren P1 (the Forza Motorsport 5 cover car), Xbox has teamed with McLaren to offer one lucky fan the chance of a lifetime – a ride in a real McLaren P1. For more information on this exciting contest, see the official announcement and at www.ForzaMcLarenRide.com.

To stay up to date with all of the latest Forza Motorsport 5 news, be sure to follow us on social media:

Facebook – www.facebook.com/ForzaMotorsport
Twitter: @ForzaMotorsport #Forza5
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Turn10Studios
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/ForzaMotorsport
For the latest news on Xbox One, please visit www.xbox.com
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals   Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:26 am

I thought to include the confirmed box art for both Forza Motorsport 5 and the general design for the Xbox One case design.

Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Forza-5-Xbox-One-box

also the case also suggests that the Top Gear test track will remain and Top Gear will have the same amount of influence as before if not more.
Back to top Go down
Polycyclic

Polycyclic

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals   Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:57 am

has it been determined yet if the xbox 360 games be supported on the xbox one console?
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals   Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:59 pm

Polycyclic wrote:
has it been determined yet if the xbox 360 games be supported on the xbox one console?

its been confirmed that the xbox one is not backwards compatible

their reasoning is cost based, packaging and in a few years time such abilities are not deemed worthwhile

The only way they will be able to do this is if the game devs of 360 games redevelop the games operating systems to work effectively on the one (I imagine in a few years time we will see HD collections of games such as Mass Effect, Halo, Gears of War etc on the Xbox One and PS4)

or if Microsoft decide to create an emulator for the Xbox 360 games, but considering how long it took them to do one for the last generation I doubt we would see that anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
xlx Outlaw xlx

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals   Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:28 pm

My biggest wonder is about controller compatibility and such. Well, wheel/pedal compatibility. Such as, will current ones be compatible with the next gen Xbox? Will the next gen Xbox have more support when it comes to those?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals   Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:27 pm

The excitement slowly builds to a fever pitch as more info is slowly revealed!

Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals   Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:13 pm

E3 Trailer

New Features
Cloud Powered A.I (drivatar). - meaning smarter A.I. that is done server side and will learn the track from the drivers overtime (i.e. as the games life develops the A.I. in theory will get better and better)

Grime Effects on Vehicles - dirt appears on front of MP4-12C at 0:57 and Lamborghini Adventador headlights at 0:53

ForzaVista - the new name for AutoVista with enhanced detailing

working headlights - I suspect they will also turn on and off automatically (doubt we can operate them)

Rumoured Features/improvements
improving tyre physics

improved autovista

weather effects

improving damage visuals and effects

Confirmed Cars

2013 Aston Martin Vanquish

2011 Audi R8 V10

2012 Koenigsegg Agera

2010 Lamborghini Adventador

2014 McLaren P1

2013 McLaren MP4-12C

2012 Pagani Huayra

2013 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta

Issues

the only issue I have noticed regarding Forza Motorsport 5 is what we happen with the A.I. if we not got internet connection will we have some form of A.I. or are we forced to only do laps on our own.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals   Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:32 pm

Don't forget live broadcasting the races on Twitch TV!

Get ready to be famous FSCS racers! Wink

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals   Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:48 pm

bounce Just put my $200 Down on an Xbox One and $25 on Forza 5. bounce The wait has begun...

This is why I did it TODAY:
Starting today, you can get in on the ground floor of this year’s biggest and best racing game by reserving your Forza Motorsport 5 Day One Edition today. A limited number of Forza Motorsport 5 Day One Editions will be produced to celebrate the launch of Xbox One. This special edition will include the Day One Car Pack, featuring three vehicles with special liveries and tuned to the top of their respective classes, giving players an instant advantage in multiplayer races. The Day One edition is currently available for pre-order from select retailers, and will be available in all Xbox One launch regions this year. Look for more information on the Day One Car Pack cars in the near future.

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals   Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:55 pm

Forza Motorsport 5 at E3 2013

Forza Motorsport 5 will define the new generation of racing. As a launch title for Xbox One, Forza 5 gives players the opportunity to own and race the cars of their dreams, to push their limits on the world’s most challenging circuits, and to experience cars in ways never before possible. Three weeks ago, we pulled the cover off of Forza Motorsport 5, as part of the worldwide debut of the Xbox One, with a thrilling trailer showcasing a pair of dueling McLarens snaking through the close urban confines of Prague. Today, it’s time to tell you about what you can expect from the year’s most anticipated racing game. In short, this is the most ambitious Forza yet, so buckle up.

We could start with the details, of course. The features of the game, the cars you’ll be driving, the tracks you’ll be driving them on, all those feature boxes to be ticked. We’ll do some of that here, and in the months ahead leading up to Forza 5’s launch, but it’s not every day that you launch a new Forza game… on a new Xbox platform, for that matter. So, before we start ticking off boxes and talking features, let’s start from a higher level. Let me tell you about the vision of Forza Motorsport 5:

Forza Motorsport 5 is a cinematic automotive journey, starring the world’s greatest cars and tracks. Built from the ground up to take advantage of Xbox One and the vast power of the cloud, no game better delivers the wide-eyed thrill of racing.Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals A4de7494-cb6c-4e85-93d1-41e13ebe1396.jpg?n=FM5_News_Story_10

Now let’s break these sentences down and get closer to defining the scope of this epic game.

“Forza Motorsport 5 is a cinematic automotive journey…”

This phrase alone could inspire a thousand words. In Forza Motorsport 5, the cars and tracks are stunningly realized, lovingly rendered digital recreations of the real things, full of astonishing details. Forza Motorsport 5 delivers unprecedented visual realism, in a game that captures the beauty of the your dream cars through the tiny irregularities that make the world feel real. The play of light on a perfect coat of paint. The texture of hand-stitched leather and brushed metal. The history written onto scratched rotors and worn concrete. That same obsessive level of detail goes for the tracks too – these are living, busy worlds that showcase the vibrant pageantry and spectacle of race day.

Note the use of the word “journey” above, too. Every car in Forza Motorsport 5 is the beginning of a new automotive adventure. That’s because every car in the game features its own Forzavista experience. Walk around the car, pop the hood, and examine the engine in amazing detail. Then hop in the seat and write your own history on the track, whether you’re dicing it out on Xbox LIVE against racers from all over the world, or exploring each car’s customized career highlighting their greatest strengths, most notorious rivals, and their place in motorsport history.

“starring the world’s greatest cars and tracks.”

We couldn’t have chosen a better combination of car and setting to debut Forza Motorsport 5 than the McLaren P1™ and the spectacular city of Prague. The P1™ is the latest supercar from McLaren, representing a new pinnacle of automotive achievement built on 50 years of McLaren’s storied history of racing and performance innovation.
Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Fb0306f2-819e-4817-a960-d2144c71d82e.jpg?n=FM5_News_Story_15

As the new “crown jewel” of Forza Motorsport, the city of Prague serves as the P1’s potent urban counterpart. Like the P1™, Prague is steeped in history and rich culture; modern, with a unique sense of mystery and danger lurking underneath. Around every corner in Forza Motorsport 5’s Prague there are new architectural delights—from the famous Charles Bridge spanning the misty Vltava River to the centuries-old landmarks found in Old Town Square. The P1 and Prague are just the beginning, too; in the coming months, look for more detailed information on all of the cars and tracks that you’ll be playing in Forza Motorsport 5.

“Built from the ground up to take advantage of Xbox One and the vast power of the cloud,”

From the starts of its development, Forza Motorsport 5 has been designed make the most of the Xbox One’s innovative features. It starts with amazingly detailed cars built in a new graphics engine created exclusively for Xbox One which delivers physically-based materials rendering that recreate the real-life characteristics of thousands of unique materials. Dynamic damage modeling that showcases every bump and scrape. Tracks that accumulate tire rubber and debris. But there’s much more to the story than that.

Forza Motorsport 5 also takes advantage of the connected capabilities of the Xbox One, delivering features that could only be possible in 2013 and beyond. By learning how you and your friends drive, the power of the cloud delivers real human behavior. Drivatar technology creates an ever-evolving network of opponents who are always ready to race. Even when you’re away from your Xbox One, your profile will be working for you – racing against other players in the cloud and earning you in-game credits in the process. Real tendencies, real mistakes, real victories.
Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals 1010c9a9-73e4-4992-b931-665b66622135.jpg?n=FM5_News_Story_3

A new curation feature means that the best community-created content will now find you, with a system that learns your preferred cars and paint schemes. Now you can seamlessly experience the most compelling user-generated content available.

“…no game better delivers the wide-eyed thrill of racing.”

Naturally, this is a Forza game. That means a diverse collection of cars, an amazing roster of laser-scanned, millimeter accurate tracks – from exotic locales like Prague to the best purpose-built race circuits in the world -- and the kind of realistic simulation physics that can only be found in Forza Motorsport. It means fast and fair multiplayer featuring Smart Match™ matchmaking and Xbox Live dedicated servers, where you can experience epic, fast, and competitive multiplayer perfectly suited to your skill and style. It means a new step forward for Rivals Mode, where you can compete against your friends’ top times in car- and track-specific events, as well as continuously rotating challenges, for in-game credits and bragging rights. It also means your automotive journey continues long after launch with the ongoing release of new content.
Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Bd8df224-7a49-40da-8225-3526fde53e9f.jpg?n=FM5_News_Story_17

Forza Motorsport 5 is your ultimate car fantasy; a game where owning and racing your favorite cars is enhanced by technology and artistry that could only be made possible on a new generation of console. This is Forza Motorsport 5, where dreams are driven, coming only to Xbox One at launch.
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals   Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:19 pm

I am just curious by the A.I. to see how good it is considering it learns from the driver (i.e. if your rubbish its rubbish, if your raceboy its raceboy Very Happy ) but wonder how long it would take it to get enough data to be able to drive decently considering it is all about averaging the data to the point its a fair A.I.

it also creates the possibility of having an A.I. take over from you during endurance racing and be able to race at similar pace to you would do.
Back to top Go down
Basticular

Basticular

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals   Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:08 pm

During a live chat event or something, Greenawalt confirmed that there Will be open wheel cars and wont be night or weather.

Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals   Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:25 pm

New Forza 5 Video with Dan Greenewalt talking about a few features
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals   Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals   Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:26 pm

CONCERN:

Will the current Fanatec CSR Elite wheel work on the One? If it does not will I get Forza 5? I would have to think long and very hard about that. I cannot see paying another ?$$$ for a new XBOX One specific wheel. I have only had my elite for about 8 months. Had the CSR before that. They (mircrosoft/Turn 10) better not funk this up! Other than that I am in and a confirmed buyer.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals   Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:33 pm

Forza can't get F1 so it takes Indy Cars. Works for me.

Open Wheel is Coming!

An historic week for Forza fans only gets better with tonight’s announcement that open wheel cars are finally (FINALLY!) coming to the Forza Motorsport series. After teasing this news on Monday, we made it official earlier this evening by unveiling a number of the open wheel race cars that will be drivable in Forza Motorsport when it launches on Xbox One later this year. Want to know which cars you’ll be driving? Well, read on!

For the first time, “Forza Motorsport 5” will feature historic grand prix racing cars, including the 1976 McLaren M23 and the 1976 Ferrari 312-2 cars driven by Nikki Lauda and James Hunt, respectively, during the 1976 season. These models are the same cars featured in the upcoming Universal Pictures film “Rush", directed by Ron Howard, and will be available in Forza Motorsport 5 at launch. In addition, IndyCar race cars will be making their series debut in Forza Motorsport 5. The game will feature cars representing four of the top teams in the IZOD IndyCar Series: Andretti Autosport, Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing, Target Chip Ganassi Racing, and Team Penske.
Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals 48aed190-8bfd-454e-b620-6b92bc3288bb.jpg?n=Forza5_E3_IndyCar_01_WM_640Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals D55115f0-5174-40fe-8f0a-b1399787f43e.jpg?n=Forza5_E3_IndyCar_02_WM_640

“Including open-wheel cars in ‘Forza Motorsport 5’ brings Forza fans a whole new world of racing action,” said Alan Hartman, studio manager for Turn 10 Studios. “Players will be able to drive these incredible cars on a collection of world-famous race circuits as well as our Prague city track, which we debuted this week at E3. In addition, the brand new graphics engine in Forza Motorsport 5, powered by the Xbox One, will let Forza players get closer than ever to these amazing cars and to really build an appreciation for these masterpieces of race engineering.”
Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals D8fbea21-cc16-472b-85bb-730eb821c704.jpg?n=Forza5_E3_IndyCar_03_WM_640
Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals 428e80c9-02bb-4f33-b833-7e2e8dbce705.jpg?n=Forza5_E3_IndyCar_04_WM_640

Today’s open-wheel announcement was made during the “Forza Motorsport 5” Showcase in Los Angeles as part of E3 2013, an event celebrating the upcoming release of “Forza Motorsport 5”. The exclusive showcase event featured numerous celebrity appearances, including 2013 Indianapolis 500 winner Tony Kanaan, two-time IndyCar Series Champion Scott Dixon, 2011 Firestone Indy Lights Champion Josef Newgarden, and more. In addition, showcase attendees were treated to an exclusive look at “Rush”, featuring never-before-seen footage of the film, which will make its U.S. debut on September 20, 2013.
Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals F07d25b1-7160-4b9f-97b7-6b5ce2612bd6.jpg?n=Forza5_E3_IndyCar_05_WM_640
Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals 659fc3ed-6ed1-47a9-b8e5-5e9594262fc3.jpg?n=Forza5_E3_IndyCar_06_WM_640
Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals 1ae17d10-21f8-4910-aae0-179a948644cb.jpg?n=Forza5_E3_IndyCar_07_WM_640
Back to top Go down
lukemad9999

lukemad9999

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals   Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:17 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:

Will the current Fanatec CSR Elite wheel work on the One?

I have been looking every where to see if any fanatec wheels would work on the xbox one. some people said they could do a firmware update. I hope they can do something about it.
Back to top Go down
xlx Outlaw xlx

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals   Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:52 am

I'm a confirmed buyer, I think I might buy it at launch actually.

I do hope we still get to keep Porsche though. It was DLC this past go around, but I hope we still get it one way or another this time also. They're just my favorite cars to drive.

I am bummed about the lack of weather and night driving, but they did come across as hopeful for having it in the next installment. I really hope they do.

I would love it even more if the weather, when they do, could change DURING the race. That'd be awesome. But that's a later topic now.

As far as the wheel set up and such... I've been using my controller for the longest, and wanting a Playseat/Wheel and pedal set up for the longest also. I'm thinking about sinking the money into a full set up with the XB1.

But, we're talking about some serious cash here, so I'll have to see what reality says about it.

I might hold off until I have the game and such, and there's some word out there about the wheel first before I do grab it all up.

I do hope the wheel will be multi-platform capable, or at least capable with the PC also. I'd just like to use the wheel for GT, and some PC games also, that'd make me feel better about it's purchase.

The way I understood drivatar from what I've seen, it seems like they'd even go against the cars I use, such as my friends jumping on, and seeing this Falken Porsche in my sig, in their race, for example. I wonder if it'll even go as far as to mimic the tunes and such you put on the cars.

That would be pretty awesome if it goes that far to seem like me out there.

Regardless, I'm actually excited about this.
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals   Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:43 pm

For me as of right now PS4 is looking better everyday that goes by to me. Drive club is looking just as good if not better than Forza 5. From what I have heard Drive club has weather and night time. Plus PS4 is 100 less.
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals   Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:25 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
For me as of right now PS4 is looking better everyday that goes by to me. Drive club is looking just as good if not better than Forza 5. From what I have heard Drive club has weather and night time. Plus PS4 is 100 less.

I am sort of in the PS4 court right now with all the negative parts of the new xbox with DRM and its used games policy and does not help as well when asked what should be do in locations with poor internet connection they said 'buy an xbox 360 instead'

However so far no exclusives on the Playstation 4 have screamed out by me.

With Drive Club I am not sure on the team front, because it seems to be trying to be what Test Drive Unlimited 2 tried to do (which was the part that least interested me in Test Drive anyway)

The game I am interested in has to be The Crew. The map is HUGE its got most of the USA on it. east coast to west coast of america and is 5,000 square Kilometres from coast to coast in game (its not 1:1 scale in case you were wondering) and its basically a car MMO with no real restrictions apart from not being able to enter Canada or Mexico (i.e. test drive unlimited on steroids). 

Thats saying I doubt it will trying to offer what drive club will this is very much arcade considering you can make a off-road Chevrolet Camaro etc (the idea is that you can customise your cars options to match the mission you face)
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals   Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:04 pm

If you have a poor internet connection with the new Forza it will make little to no effect because FM5 will have dedicated servers. Lag/latency will be next to zero. That is a great thing.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals   Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:17 pm

Nice long Interview with Dan Greenewalt of Turn 10. There are lots of little hints and tidbits of information in here if you listen carefully.

No there is no weather but besides that I think FM5 is going to be all we wanted and more.
Back to top Go down
worminfested73

worminfested73

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals   Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:59 am

This is what I found.
Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Forza5_Thrustmaster_Wheel_Small

Quote:
I have only been here at E3 for less than an hour and I already got some pretty big breaking news for you Forza fans. After visiting the Forza exhibit I noticed that the Microsoft team was using a new wheel from Thrustmaster to demo Forza Motorsport 5 rather than a Fanatec wheel. I spoke with a Thrustmaster representative who was on site. He informed me that Thrustmaster has a partnership with Microsoft and will be the official wheel for Xbox One at launch.

However he could not confirm or deny if Thrustmaster will be the next official Forza wheel. It seems though that may be the case since the Forza team is using it to demo Forza Motorsport 5. This could be bad news for those who own Fanatec wheels and were hoping their units would be compatible with Forza 5. Stay tuned for more info as it develops!
Back to top Go down
worminfested73

worminfested73

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals   Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 6:18 am

Also this.
Thomas of Fanatec

At the moment we still did not get a final confirmation whether our Xbox 360 wheels will work on Xbox One natively (USB) or with an adaper or upgrade kit or not at all. Therefore we cannot promise you anything other than that we are trying to find a solution and if MS allows it then we would certainly support any solution which increases the compatibility of your XBox 360 wheels.

You can be sure that we are working to make our wheels compatible with the next gen consoles or develop solutions which will provide compatibility but at this point it is too early to discuss it.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals   Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals   Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza 5 Discussions and Reveals
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next