Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Division 7 Motorsports

Go down 
+2
Admin/PredatorUSMC
KikRox268
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KikRox268

KikRox268

Division 7 Motorsports Empty
PostSubject: Division 7 Motorsports   Division 7 Motorsports Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:59 am

DIVISION 7 MOTORSPORTS

Division 7 Motorsports will be looking to become one of the premier teams in the FSCS world starting with the upcoming FSCS Season that's scheduled to start here within the next month or so. D7M understands that pulling in drivers might be a tough sale for such a newly formed team, as well as its 2 staple drivers having a rough attendance record, mostly due to personal reasons. But with lead driver KikRox268, now with a new lease on life and his racing career, at the helm, D7M doesn't think it'll be long before the team is up and running for this season. Currently D7M has a single team entry in the GS class for this season. The car of choice, the 2012 Porsche Caymen R, a car that both KikRox268 and his partner BLACKxxxRAVENxxx both fell in love with after their brief stint in a Pirelli World Challenge Series on Forza Motorsports 4. The team is also looking for a 3rd driver to help with their contention at possibly winning a Team Championship in their first season running together. No one knows whats in store for this season, but keep a look out race fans because its sure to be a barn burner.
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Motorsports   Division 7 Motorsports Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:05 am

Division 7 Motorsports 73173653-0589-4c6c-bbfa-b3e64ede2912_zpsb70982ed

Division 7 Motorsports have made a few big changes since first announcing its arrival to the Forza Sports Car Series. The most talked about change is the addition of veteran driver DesertDuck 89. Although he was not around for questioning, the team Captain KikRox268 had this to say. "Duck is actually very excited to be on board with Division 7 Motorsports and loves both of the cars that we have decided to run. Me and him developed a relationship with Lotus back in I believe Season 8, when we both were driving the Lotus Exige Cup 240 in GS, a great car by the way, and we both loved it. So it seemed an obvious choice to take Lotus up on their offer and to become Manufacturer drivers for them starting this season and for every season to come hereafter."

The second development, as alluded to by KikRox's statement, is that Division 7 Motorsports did sign a contract with Lotus and have agreed to use them as their manufacturer of choice when selecting which car they are going to race for this season and the seasons in the future. Although they would not say how long the contract will be, it was hinted that it could be for a lengthy amount of time. We will have to revisit this question at a later date, because due to the drivers testing and practice schedule none of them were available for questioning on the topic. Let's just say, it looks like D7M and Lotus seemed to be a match made on the tarmac.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Motorsports   Division 7 Motorsports Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:48 pm

As it was registered Div 7 is a CT team not GT? If this is not correct please inform me as that is how I have it listed.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Motorsports   Division 7 Motorsports Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:18 pm

I was using the same team name for both classes, completely forgetting that all teams fight for the same team championship. If its easier for you to if you can put the team name for GT as Division 7 Motorsports and the team for CT as just D7M so that they are different on paper that's fine with me.
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Motorsports   Division 7 Motorsports Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:55 pm

Division 7 Motorsports were approached by Lotus to bring back the Lotus T124 Endurance Car for another season in the FSCS. Because of a lack of funding and personal issues for the team last season, Lotus feels that the car was not properly exhibitioned. We here at Division 7 felt the same way, and both returning drivers, KikRox268 and RAGINxREDN3CKx a.k.a BLACKxxRAVENxx, are excited to be back into a familiar machine in which they both love to drive. In addition, Division 7 has cancelled their contract with Hyundai, stating that "The car is a beautiful machine and was fun to drive, but there was a downside that our tuning division could not get around making one of our drivers uncomfortable with driving the vehicle." Also, Division 7 was approached by Audi and given, that's right...given, to beautifully painted Audi R8 LMS's for the FSCS GTLM division in which Division 7 accepted with open arms. With the owner and team leader having a renewed feeling of determination and devotion, Division 7 looks to make a name for itself here in the FSCS for many seasons to come.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Motorsports   Division 7 Motorsports Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:24 pm

another season........ you need to start one race in one....maybe even finish one...who is your Pirelli league...ohh yeah even though you stole other peoples ideas it still folded....you jumped on at the band wagon at the wrong time.....smokerocks
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Motorsports   Division 7 Motorsports Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:31 pm

Roscoe, roscoe, roscoe...let me to explain something to you, you simple minded cretin. I didn't jump on any bandwagon, because if you remember from the first time it was brought up I said the same thing. And to be honest, I sort of backed in my comment by stating that the line may have helped you become more comfortable as a driver with the car and/or the track, add that with the amount of practice time you put it, and that probably equals your faster times...just a thought. In response to my series that I tried to run. I didn't take anyone's ideas that either a) weren't solicited to me or b) I didn't have approval to use...just saying. And the reason it folded, was because a) there are at least 2 other very well known PWC series' running on Forza and b) because I have some sort of a life outside of my XBox that sometimes requires my full attention so that I'm not in the position to sit on my XBox all day and race. So before you start an argument obviously smarter than you, you should find a dictionary. I never really had a problem with you and never really thought of you as a bad guy, but now you're just pissing me off. And in a battle of words, I'll always win. So this is my last warning to you, and I know you love to stir the pot and run your mouth, but I'm asking you, politely as I can at the moment, to keep my name and my workings out of your mouth and I'll do the same. This conversation is over, please leave it alone.
Back to top Go down
LMR Warspite

LMR Warspite

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Motorsports   Division 7 Motorsports Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:50 pm

KikRox268 wrote:
keep my name and my workings out of your mouth and I'll do the same

I wouldn't say that part to Mr Rosco... knowing him he'd try and put something else IN!  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Motorsports   Division 7 Motorsports Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:54 pm

LMR Warspite wrote:
KikRox268 wrote:

I wouldn't say that part to Mr Rosco... knowing him he'd try and put something else IN!  Laughing 

LOL! Funny dude you are, LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
LMR Warspite

LMR Warspite

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Motorsports   Division 7 Motorsports Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:55 pm

KikRox268 wrote:
LMR Warspite wrote:
KikRox268 wrote:

LOL! Funny dude you are, LMAO!!!

Just tryin' to add a bit of humor is all, think everyone has the right to discuss team matters in their own areas and not be attacked for it, which I know isn't your fault (Rosco you naughty boy) but still, let's all hold hands and sing a song like the good Christian/Hippies we are.  flower 
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Motorsports   Division 7 Motorsports Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:58 pm

Kumbaya and Hakuna Matata, lol!  afro flower afro flower 
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Motorsports   Division 7 Motorsports Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:05 pm

Look here Roscoe. You're whining about winning the "lottery". You said that you're faster with the line on. I stated, that the line will help some drivers become faster due to helping them become more comfortable with driving their car and navigating the track. The series is about competition, so you being faster is making you more competitive overall, yet that's a problem for you because???? You're not making any sense to me and I'm not saying that in a condescending way, but that's how it looks to me. I don't get where your anger is coming from. And if you want me to address your specific question, its quite simple because we both know how the P.I system works. 1 of 2 things will happen to those drivers who are faster. Either 1) their P.I's will never change or 2) their P.I's will go down. It's not rocket science. But once again I'll state, someone has to look at this logically, because it's obvious, you're not.

dude your balls finally dropped!!! congrats maybe you will get a hair or two on your dangling bits...
clearly your not understanding as only the evolved brain can some times comprehend my interpretation of the
Merican language...
ill sum it up....
I WILL BEAT YOU LINE OR NOT....like I did to your grandma>>>>>I was trying to help.. if you would get your head out of yourass wait while your down there anything you have to say to me bend over and suckafart out of yourownass ..looks like you and muffin should hangout....remember one finger does not make you gay....
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Motorsports   Division 7 Motorsports Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:26 pm

well that escalated quickly
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Motorsports   Division 7 Motorsports Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:28 pm

Well idk. I never said I could beat him, nor was that really in anything that I said. But it is what it is.
Back to top Go down
LMR Warspite

LMR Warspite

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Motorsports   Division 7 Motorsports Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:29 pm

AAR WolfPack wrote:

Do you like Pie? I like Pie... Pie's awesome. cherry 
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Motorsports   Division 7 Motorsports Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 2:51 pm

LMR Warspite wrote:
AAR WolfPack wrote:

Do you like Pie? I like Pie... Pie's awesome. cherry 

Key Lime Pie?
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Motorsports   Division 7 Motorsports Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:29 pm

Division 7 Motorsports Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 7 Motorsports   Division 7 Motorsports Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 7 Motorsports
Page 1 of 1