Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Epic World Motorsports

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

Epic World Motorsports Empty
PostSubject: Epic World Motorsports   Epic World Motorsports Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:12 pm

With the upcoming season Saintedplacebo will be sitting in the his usual #3, only this time a bit... backwards. More announced after the final race. Or perhaps before.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Epic World Motorsports   Epic World Motorsports Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:01 pm

Epic World Motorsports Epic_b10

Introducing the Epic/BImmerworld colaboration E46 M3 GT-R Street BMW that will be fielded by SaintedPlacebo next season in GS (If there even is a GS -.-)

Last edited by SaintedPlacebo4 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Epic World Motorsports   Epic World Motorsports Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:18 pm

Nice! That was a car I was considering. I am thinking of running GS and GT this upcoming season. Not running ST
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Epic World Motorsports   Epic World Motorsports Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 11:21 pm

Nice! Its a bit of a handful after some PI, and i cant hit my times i can in my porsche in it but its a welcomed change of pace.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Epic World Motorsports   Epic World Motorsports Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:05 pm

In an article this morning in Grassroots Motorsports the "EpicWorld Motorsports" crew chief was interviewed about this upcoming season. When asked what he thought about the new and intimidating Penske owned teams his response was of a calm and collected manner, "Well yeah, they do have some serious funding power, and a history of racing, but that doesnt make them something to worry about all on itself. I dont mind doing interviews with Grassroots, because thats what our drivers and teams have always been. Low budget, low tech, high devotion. We dont need to go out there and spend money and sign contracts with win clauses and the like in them. When we need a driver we go out there, pound pavement, and find ourselves someone that is willing to do what they have to in order to put the rubber on the road. It would be nice to find a way to get series Vet. "Big Duty" Dee into the mix, however, our funding simply cannot afford to run two of our very rare BMW's yet. Maybe renting one out would work? If anyone is willing to bring their own BMW to the mix and race with us than thats perfectly fine as well."

When further asked about the responsive Hendrick team he had very little to say, "You know a team with a young gunning hot shot driver, who lacks everything but raw talent, is the least of our worries." Strong words from a strong team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic World Motorsports   Epic World Motorsports Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic World Motorsports
Page 1 of 1