Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps

Go down 
+3
-]v[ETA]_-
PredatorUSMC
Admin/PredatorUSMC
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps Empty
PostSubject: Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps   Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:37 am

Well, I hope all drivers have arrived in Spain to begin practicing. Hope you and your race teams are enjoying the Spanish wine, women and wonderful vistas. We will be in Spain for two weeks so make yourself at home and prepare for the tight racing these two Spanish track offer.

Please remember post no practice times.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps   Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:10 pm

Lets see if I can hold of the Zonda team and defend my title.
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps   Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:07 pm

You better beware the Ferrari 458's! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps   Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:25 pm

Admin wrote:
Well, I hope all drivers have arrived in Spain to begin practicing. Hope you and your race teams are enjoying the Spanish wine, women and wonderful vistas. We will be in Spain for two weeks so make yourself at home and prepare for the tight racing these two Spanish track offer.

Please remember post no practice times.

spanish paddock girls are greater than all others. Warning, following may intice some to move to spain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXQ0jnemEoY
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps   Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:02 pm

im just glad we aren't staying in mexico for 2 weeks XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1637772209
Wolf4k4smash

Wolf4k4smash

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps   Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:22 pm

you guys know nothing,ant nothing better than some very good looking home grown Mexican female fans.
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps   Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:23 pm

im going to re instate my last post wolf, especially because you said that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps   Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:11 pm

Wolf4k4smash wrote:
you guys know nothing,ant nothing better than some very good looking home grown Mexican female fans.

you do realized mexican is a cross bewteen native american and spaniard dont you?
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps   Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:23 pm

Racers remember, if you missed the first race and have not practiced with us yet or are a season rookie who has not raced with us you WILL NOT be able to participate in Race 2 @ Camino Viejo Extreme.

EA Addict (not eligible)
Moi1029 (not eligible)
slow06gto (not eligible)
ONI Spook R111 (not eligible)
F Bobby (not eligible)

To get eligible you have to join some practice sessions with some of the series vets. This is to acclimate you to our format and also so your driving can be evaluated.
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Qualifying Rooms   Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:32 am

A ROOM
(Host) PredatorUSMC
DWilkerson
LOCKE
LETHALRAID3N
KIR BIMMM3R
PLF Spurtle
hot shot 330 p4
HEAVYMETALCORE

B ROOM
(Host)Zabmo367
purefatcat
cantuone
DeeStamps
III NOVA III
Carbonei
Vampyro Ned

C ROOM
(Host) Diehard BMW
Basicblaq
Chenstrap
ONI Spook R111
J0nnyr00k
Wolf4k4smash
nilla wayfaz
pr0nebird

D Room
(Host) Gdub369
UnforgivenClown
slow06gto
xXWe B cluBBINX
Zealot78
x7Vo7VEXISTE7VT
F Bobby

As always we will adjust for no shows.

game type: Custom
environment: any
track: whatever track we are on that day
max players: 8
max AI players: 0
AI difficulty:
damage difficulty: simulation
collision mode: always on
number of teams: none
end of race timer: none
scoring type: time-based
bigger is better: no
compare best lap scores: yes
end condition: number of laps
race length: 5 (racers stop at 4 laps to record times)
grid ordering: random
ascending: no
per car roll off delay: 8 s
number of player groups: 2
score groups independently: yes
organize by group: yes
tag enabled: no
number of heats: 1
force stock upgrades and tuning: no
force off suggested line: yes
force off autobrake: yes
force off ABS: yes (unless racer in room has specified he has it and his car is at spec for it)
force off TCS: yes
force manual transmission: no
force camera view: none
disable wrong way indicator: yes
GT OPTIONS
roll off delay: 0
min players: 0
allow upgrades: yes
car class: any
performance index>=: any
performance index<: any
power>=: 400
power<=: 700
curb weight>: any
curb weight <=: any
year>=: 1990
year <=: any
body style family: any
car type: any
region: any
make: any
model family: any
model: any
drive type: RWD (no one is in AWD for GT)
engine placement: any
engine configuration: any
cylinders: any
aspiration: any
power handicap: 0%
front grip handicap: 0%
rear grip handicap: 0%

GTC OPTIONS
roll off delay: 0
min players: 0
allow upgrades: yes
car class: any
performance index>=: any
performance index<: any
power>=: 300
power<=: 500
curb weight>: any
curb weight <=: any
year>=: 1990
year <=: any
body style family: any
car type: any
region: any
make: any
model family: any
model: any
drive type: any
engine placement: any
engine configuration: any
cylinders: any
aspiration: any
power handicap: 0%
front grip handicap: 0%
rear grip handicap: 0%

Last edited by PredatorUSMC on Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps   Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:44 pm

What about me? and you put zambo in you room and also made him host of B room?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps   Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:57 pm

PredatorUSMC wrote:
A ROOM
(Host) PredatorUSMC
DWilkerson
Zambo367
LETHALRAID3N
KIR BIMMM3R
PLF Spurtle
III NOVA III
HEAVYMETALCORE

B ROOM
(Host)Zabmo367

paradoxes are fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps   Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:00 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps   Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:28 pm

fixed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: lol   Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:14 pm

the spanish women out here charge way too muchn for a good time, and the wine gets you there, but tastes horrible XD
Back to top Go down
-]v[ETA]_-

-]v[ETA]_-

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps   Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:54 pm

Unforgiven Clown wrote:
the spanish women out here charge way too muchn for a good time, and the wine gets you there, but tastes horrible XD

not to mention the water
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps   Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:21 am

First off, i wanna apologise for the incident i created at the beginning of the race. To explain what hapenned, i clipped the rear end of the porsche 911 gt1 (forgot who it was) in front of me and since i didn,t want to pass someone i almost threw off the track i decided to brake and let him pass in front. I forgot though that lethalraiden was following me (in my head i was last) and he crashed quite violently in the rear end of my car. So sorry to both of you, it was all my mistake and i'll try to be more patient when it comes to passing car for the next race. As for me not lasting long, well, i got no patience when it comes to driving a car that is damaged. My setup is always rear happy and with the hit on the back it was pure drifting all the time so i decided to give up before i created another crash.

As for the serie, i had problem with the internet on my pc for quite a while (had a virus and couldn,t access the network) so i didn't see i wasn,t eligible for the race on camino viejo. So once again, sorry for the last minute adjustment i created, i hope it will be all good for next race. As for the practice, i don't know when you guys practice but if you want a lil track time i'm always ready for practice. I finished the game, twice and got pretty much all the cars so apart driving online i don't have many objective in game Razz.

On a sidenote, i moved and now have access to my router so i'll be able to access the setting the was making my xbox rejecting the connection with others. So no more headache to know when to put that damn frenchie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps   Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:49 pm

Points will be up on the website Later this evening. yesterday was just a lil too busy for me.

Moi1029, I understand your logic in trying to let him repass you because you bumped him...It's a race, bumps happen, you gotta keep going because now you see the result. Other racers don't expect brakes in areas of the track where speed is the norm. My request to you is please just practice with us during the week. There is always someone on tuning, racing, etc. Join us in practice and folks will be much better if you make a mistake then if you do not practice then just join crash and quit.

That makes folks pretty unhappy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps   Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:21 pm

sorry if i created any havoc with leavin last minute. i was laggin bad in practice lobbies and was even worse in my qualifying lobby. didnt wanna ruin anyone elses race so i decided to sit this one out.
Back to top Go down
vV Science Vv

vV Science Vv

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps   Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:35 am

Qwerpoiuy I was the driver you spun out (GT1). I appreciate the apology. Like predator said practice and you would see that the part of the track you made the attempt wouldnt work. Better luck next time.
Back to top Go down
Basicblaq

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps   Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:24 pm

Chenstrap wrote:
sorry if i created any havoc with leavin last minute. i was laggin bad in practice lobbies and was even worse in my qualifying lobby. didnt wanna ruin anyone elses race so i decided to sit this one out.

No worries...there seem to be a lot of problem Race Day...I forgot to change my tune so my time wasn't even close to my quality time....and we lost 3 racer in our room....better luck next time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps   Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:50 pm

Basicblaq wrote:
Chenstrap wrote:

No worries...there seem to be a lot of problem Race Day...I forgot to change my tune so my time wasn't even close to my quality time....and we lost 3 racer in our room....better luck next time

yeah lol Basicblaq were the only two to finish in my room the rest lagged out or crashed as far as i know.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps   Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:05 pm

Nice to see everyone working it out! Cool We will most likely start setting up the rooms about 15 minutes early so we can start on time. We ran pretty efficiently last season, somehow this season has not been and that is not acceptable.

My schedule has been ummmm, over my head right now and i am TRYING to get the site updated. It's actually done except the winners pictures I need to get from a replay. Soon as I get that i will post.

This week is gonna be a crazy race!
Back to top Go down
PredatorUSMC

PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps   Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:27 pm

OK OK. Finally got to doing the points on the site and updating! This has been just a reeeeeeeeediculous week for me. I had to travel 4 times to Los Angeles! I shoulda just stayed out there but I couldn't because of other obligations. Needless to say it has been hectic. I apologize for the delay. I hated when i didn't see the results when I was in another series in a timely manner so i do not want to subject yall to that. I will be sure to get it done much quicker from now on!

WEB SITE UPDATED!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps   Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:38 pm

fyi, G-dub had a PI rating for GTC of 695. pretty sure thats a mistake lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps   Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 3 Race 2 Camino Viejo of Montserrat Extreme 37 laps
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next