Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xbox 1 Forza 5 check-in / opinion

Go down 
+2
Tachyon Racing
o351
6 posters
AuthorMessage
o351

o351

Xbox 1 Forza 5 check-in / opinion Empty
PostSubject: Xbox 1 Forza 5 check-in / opinion   Xbox 1 Forza 5 check-in / opinion Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:23 am

As of today I still have zero friends on Forza 5. If you are playing FM5 please add me as a friend GT: o351

Also this thread would be a good place for those of us that have the game and played the game to give our opinions.

In my opinion FM5 is leaps a bounds above previous and rival titles. With that being said my only draw back (for the time being) is the limited content at launch.

I see racing as an expensive sport, and if you wanna be competitive it's extremely expensive. I will not mind buying car and track packs to Persue my racing dreams!

-o3
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 1 Forza 5 check-in / opinion   Xbox 1 Forza 5 check-in / opinion Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:30 am

o351 wrote:
As of today I still have zero friends on Forza 5. If you are playing FM5 please add me as a friend GT: o351

Also this thread would be a good place for those of us that have the game and played the game to give our opinions.

In my opinion FM5 is leaps a bounds above previous and rival titles. With that being said my only draw back (for the time being) is the limited content at launch.

I see racing as an expensive sport, and if you wanna be competitive it's extremely expensive. I will not mind buying car and track packs to Persue my racing dreams!

-o3
Probably going to be like that for some time..... There's a Forza 5 Forum further down the main Forums page, actually.
Back to top Go down
No1 Tommy Smurf

No1 Tommy Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 1 Forza 5 check-in / opinion   Xbox 1 Forza 5 check-in / opinion Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:06 pm

o351 wrote:
well you have 1 friend on Forza 5 now if you accept my friends request Smile
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 1 Forza 5 check-in / opinion   Xbox 1 Forza 5 check-in / opinion Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:14 pm

Depends on what you mean by "racing" and what you expect from a "racing" simulator.  If what you like is great features that benefit a single player in career mode then FM5 is just what the doctor ordered.  But if you are like most league racers this won't be enough.  

So far FM5 has proven to be oblivious to the needs of the league racer.  It appears to be designed without a single consideration for organized league racing of any kind.  Quite a slap in the face of all forza league racers after months and even years of begging T10 to add just a small handful of enhanced features for organized racing.

From everything I've read there is a real revolt going on in every league forum.  Some are trying to figure out a way to creatively race FM5 even with its now handicapped system for creating lobbies, but it looks complicated.  Just the fact that this has to be done in a retarded way tells you how bad FM5 is for league racing. 

My prediction is that FM5 will go down as the worst version in terms of sales with the possible exception of "Forza Horizon." I think the FLR blogger Polly Podium makes an interesting point about this subject.  http://www.forzaleagueracers.com/pitstop-blog.html
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 1 Forza 5 check-in / opinion   Xbox 1 Forza 5 check-in / opinion Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:53 pm

i think that FM4 can get a few more years use out of it tbh. For example, when choosing a car for the series i had to go with the 911 seeing that it would be absent adn it would be my last chance to run one.... however i had still wanted to run some otehr cars. and now i have a chance to do that. Im looking forward to having more chances to run and really get the most out of a few cars that i love. BUT. I told you so. Lol I been standing on my milk crate for god knows how long talking about how FM5 will fail and everyone doubted me. Well here. I told you so. Feeling a bit vindicated.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 1 Forza 5 check-in / opinion   Xbox 1 Forza 5 check-in / opinion Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 3:34 pm

I guess I'll have to listen to you more carefully next time. lol
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 1 Forza 5 check-in / opinion   Xbox 1 Forza 5 check-in / opinion Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 3:52 pm

lol im not saying i todl you so but i tol dyou so haha. But all jokes aside i did voice my doubts long before many others and had already planned on staying with fm4 for quite some time (not counting the possibility or GT6.)
Back to top Go down
o351

o351

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 1 Forza 5 check-in / opinion   Xbox 1 Forza 5 check-in / opinion Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:06 pm

1)Not sure what the problem is with private lobbies that you speak about. I can go in and set the lobby to exactly how we run in FSCS. So I dont see a problem with league racing.

2)I was hoping to hear from actual people who are playing Forza 5, Please do not tell me what you have read, heard, or Assumed about the game. I wanna know what other FSCS racers that have the game think. Hence the title or my post: Xbox 1 / Forza 5 check-in.

3)I am sure the game is not for everyone (be it preference or budget). I'm just trying to connect to those of you who have and enjoy the new Forza!
Back to top Go down
BMEAZY II

BMEAZY II

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 1 Forza 5 check-in / opinion   Xbox 1 Forza 5 check-in / opinion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 7:59 pm

So far I love it
Back to top Go down
BMEAZY II

BMEAZY II

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 1 Forza 5 check-in / opinion   Xbox 1 Forza 5 check-in / opinion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 7:59 pm

So far I love it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 1 Forza 5 check-in / opinion   Xbox 1 Forza 5 check-in / opinion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox 1 Forza 5 check-in / opinion
Page 1 of 1