Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Check me out in the FF!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bLuEsMoKe305

bLuEsMoKe305

Check me out in the FF! Empty
PostSubject: Check me out in the FF!   Check me out in the FF! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Heres a video of this past weekend of me riding along for some aggresive laps around the Homestead Speedway Road course for the Ferrari Challenge that i worked at ;D
Back to top Go down
SSRT DWilkerson

SSRT DWilkerson

PostSubject: Re: Check me out in the FF!   Check me out in the FF! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:40 pm

bLuEsMoKe305 wrote:
Heres a video of this past weekend of me riding along for some aggresive laps around the Homestead Speedway Road course for the Ferrari Challenge that i worked at ;D

Looks like fun man! I love Homestead.
Back to top Go down
http://steel-symphony-rt.webs.com/
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Check me out in the FF!   Check me out in the FF! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:12 pm

Looks like you had fun. How man FF's did they have out there? How many Challenge cars were in the field and did you get any pictures?

Also, ummmm.... the driver who is that? He has poor hand placement on the steering wheel. I spent more time watching his hands than the track! lol Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
bLuEsMoKe305

bLuEsMoKe305

PostSubject: Re: Check me out in the FF!   Check me out in the FF! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:58 pm

It was a blast and i couldnt get much butbil post what i dis since i was working there it was hard to get the action lol. As for the driver i think he was a representative from Ferrari North America, but not possitive on that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check me out in the FF!   Check me out in the FF! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check me out in the FF!
Page 1 of 1