Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO

Go down 
+27
Maxximilllion
NSA Roca
LMR Warspite
LMR WARSPITE 2
Rocbotm
bigdutyDMomoney
Ruptured Duck77
Chedocidezilla
vV Science Vv
hannibaljazz 98
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
KikRox268
KICKROCKS29
CBR900RRR
worminfested73
Tachyon Racing
SP33D RAC3R 28x
MTBVator
Hiredgun308
AAR WolfPack
EZT Sabre
Matthnt
Manuel CR
AAR GTDon
Kamikaze1414
SaintedPlacebo4
Admin/PredatorUSMC
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Racing Line or No Racing line
Racing Line ON with No STM or TCS (ABS on)
Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 I_vote_lcap67%Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 29 ]
Racing Line OFF with ABS, STM & TCS allowed
Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 I_vote_lcap33%Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 43

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Post poned   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:49 pm

Okay, hold up everyone, just got word from Pred that we will be delaying the season 1 week.  Just not enough time to compile all the data on P.I. with the addition of so many racers and last minute entries to do it justice. Along with other scheduling concerns.

So, sorry, no qualifying today, and no racing this weekend.
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:51 pm

thats just lovely… won't be home next weekend.
Back to top Go down
LMR Warspite

LMR Warspite

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:11 pm

Yep me neither, have plans next week which involve me not being around the internet, at all, so yea have fun at Sunset fellas.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:12 pm

Don is full of Boo boo....

Last edited by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN on Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hannibaljazz 98

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:28 pm

works for me this weekend is family day weekend
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:27 pm

AAR GTDon wrote:
Okay, hold up everyone, just got word from Pred that we will be delaying the season 1 week.  Just not enough time to compile all the data on P.I. with the addition of so many racers and last minute entries to do it justice. Along with other scheduling concerns.

Don you are not admin...will never be as long as i run in it STOP POSTING AS IF YOU ARE !!!
Your confusing drivers and spectators...while at the same time losing what little credibility some may have given you ....
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:45 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
AAR GTDon wrote:

Don you are not admin...will never be as long as i run in it STOP POSTING AS IF YOU ARE !!!
Your confusing drivers and spectators...while at the same time losing what little credibility some may have given you ....

I just passed on information per Pred's request. Not sure what you are babbling on about. You might want to dial it back a little.
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:11 pm

If pred don't have enough time to post a post then how is he going to have enough time to do everything else like pi and updating the forum any the schedule still needs to be looked at. Season 12 is looking a whole like season 11and we know there was issues with last season.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:30 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
If pred don't have enough time to post a post then how is he going to have enough time to do everything else like pi and updating the forum any the schedule still needs to be looked at. Season 12 is looking a whole like season 11and we know there was issues with last season.

A wise man once said never fight another mans battles.  But in defense of Pred he has been spending more time preparing for season 12 than I think he thought he would.  Were it not for some real-life issues, he'd be all set.  In fact, even he thought he was doing well time wise because he told me that he thought qualifying might be open last Tuesday.  But it didn't work out that way. He ended up with more to do than he thought, and less time to do it. Simple as that.   

I told him he should think about getting some more help, but not to ask me. lol  I'm just here to help out where I can.  Don't have time to be an admin, or any of that.  I'll help out with qualifying and relaying any important info, but not much else.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:39 pm

The PI takes a long time to do correctly.
Back to top Go down
Ruptured Duck77

Ruptured Duck77

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:44 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:

I know CT wasn't near as tough as it should be and really I probably wouldn't have been the winner without a LOT of luck and only partial participation from one, but I NEVER even got my car on the front page... I know there's a lot to do and last season was fraut with real world issues, but I still find myself debating things.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 7:56 pm

Speaking for myself, and not in defense of Pred (going with Don's theme) I am going to do my best to step up and have a more hands on role with getting everything correct and on point this season.
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:16 pm

That's my point don't rush, take the time and get it right. If it takes 2 weeks to get it done right then it takes that long. I think most of the drivers would prefer to wait to have everything done and in order. The series can't have another season like last season. There is a lot of doubt about the series and if its going to be updated and pi are going to be done properly. Take the time and get the t's dotted a i's crossed.
Back to top Go down
svt motorsport

svt motorsport

PostSubject: season delayed 1 week   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:00 pm

It's just a week...the people complaining about it would be the same people complaining if the PI was not correct or some other details were missed. This is a professional series that requires countless man hours to set up and monitor, and it's free!

See you all next week.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:56 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
That's my point don't rush, take the time and get it right. If it takes 2 weeks to get it done right then it takes that long. I think most of the drivers would prefer to wait to have everything done and in order. The series can't have another season like last season. There is a lot of doubt about the series and if its going to be updated and pi are going to be done properly. Take the time and get the t's dotted a i's crossed.

indeed. well put.
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:05 am

i wouldn't mind two weeks haha
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 5:36 am

HAWK PERFORMANCE BRAKE'S....The only thing that stops me....
Whats stoping you ?

@svt good too have you back in series

@hired +1

@sainted +1

Everyone is putting the emphasis on the wrong aspect of this delay
The schedule is the most important "mandatory" fix needed

Last edited by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN on Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 6:02 am

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
@don nobody needs you to relay anything because you are unreliable, and have a hidden agenda....

@hired +1

@sainted +1

Again, what are you rambling on about?  Not that anyone really cares. You are not the leader here. 

If the leader asks you to post something, then you post it. Pred asked me, and so I did.  You got a problem with that take it up with Pred. 

You need to take some of your own advice, and stop being a problem around here, and start being a positive part of the solution.  

I will be on XBL to talk to you personally about whatever rumor or stupid conspiracy you and your "crew" thinks is a foot.  So don't take me off your friends list, because I do I want to talk to you. 

(at first I thought you were just being "funny" because it was on the trash talk thread, but I see now that you really do have some bug up your booty and need me to extract it.)

Don't post another thing about me, or I will demand from the real leader that action be taken against you.  I'm not here to be harassed or hassled by the likes of you or anyone.  You have anything more to say about me do so in a PM. Stop polluting the forum with your personal BS.
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 10:39 am

AAR GTDon wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
@don nobody needs you to relay anything because you are unreliable, and have a hidden agenda....

@hired +1

@sainted +1

Again, what are you rambling on about?  Not that anyone really cares. You are not the leader here. 

If the leader asks you to post something, then you post it. Pred asked me, and so I did.  You got a problem with that take it up with Pred. 

You need to take some of your own advice, and stop being a problem around here, and start being a positive part of the solution.  

I will be on XBL to talk to you personally about whatever rumor or stupid conspiracy you and your "crew" thinks is a foot.  So don't take me off your friends list, because I do I want to talk to you. 

(at first I thought you were just being "funny" because it was on the trash talk thread, but I see now that you really do have some bug up your booty and need me to extract it.)

Don't post another thing about me, or I will demand from the real leader that action be taken against you.  I'm not here to be harassed or hassled by the likes of you or anyone.  You have anything more to say about me do so in a PM. Stop polluting the forum with your personal BS.

You will demand? Who do you think you are don god all mighty I think not get down if your high horse your a member just like everyone else. Rosco is trying to help the scheduled is messed up he has been pointing it out but nothing has been done or even said about it by the administration. If pred has the time to chat with you all day maybe he should take some of that time and post on here what is going on instead of going through a middle man.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:44 pm

That's exactly right hired, as a member I have a right to demand not to be harassed by anyone here with inflammatory or derogatory remarks in a disrespectful post directed at me, which Rosco has repeatedly done outside of the one thread where that sort of thing is allowed.  This right is not just for the admins alone, it is for the regular members like me and you.  No one should have to put up with someone trying to abuse them on the forums, and especially not for passing on information the leader asked him to.  

Pred is an honorable person, and I know he won't tolerate any members verbally abusing people taking out their personal frustrations on some one.  This isn't the place for it.  This isn't what the FSCS is about.  And someone repeatedly doing so should go somewhere else where it is tolerated, if there are any such places.

Abusing the forums in this way is little different than purposely smashing someone off the track in a race.  You will eventually get banned for that, and I suspect the same will happen because of your disrespect towards others on the forums too.

But like I said, Pred is a fair guy, he will let things go, but only so far.

Proof of the sentiment that I refer to is this quote from the FSCS rules package, "Opinions are accepted if given in a respectful manner, however any derogatory remarks in the forums will be removed and any inflammatory or disrespectful post will be removed and the poster could be subject to removal from the series." 

I'm pretty sure this applies to everyone here, at all times.  And from what I've read from you and Rosco recently you have violated this many times already.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:10 pm

Okay, I get it.  Talked to Roscoe on XBL, totally understand his point, apologies offered and accepted.  I will refrain from coming off like an admin to everyone (old habits I guess) and he will be more respectful.

Moving forward we both want the same things.  We want a well run successful season and we will both do whatever we can to achieve this in a respectful and fun manner.  Apologies to the forum members for all the drama.  See you on the track.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:14 pm

AAR GTDon wrote:
Okay, I get it.  Talked to Roscoe on XBL, totally understand his point, apologies offered and accepted.  I will refrain from coming off like an admin to everyone (old habits I guess) and he will be more respectful.

Moving forward we both want the same things.  We want a well run successful season and we will both do whatever we can to achieve this in a respectful and fun manner.  Apologies to the forum members for all the drama.  See you on the track.

Excellent. Was getting ready to issue some 2-day Forum suspensions if things didn't calm down...  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 2:46 pm

Think you should look again show me where I have made disrespectful, derogatory, or inflammatory remark towards you or anyone else. My post have been about ideas of making the series better.
Back to top Go down
LMR Warspite

LMR Warspite

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 7:11 pm

Hiredgun308 wrote:
Think you should look again show me where I have made disrespectful, derogatory, or inflammatory remark towards you or anyone else. My post have been about ideas of making the series better.

Um, he was talking about Rosco, it did say like 3 words later.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:01 pm

i can guarantee, as an admin, that we wont be racing on the day f any holidays. as for the 500, I understand the want to move things for that. However, that doesnt mean that every single nascar race were going to move things for. So As for holidays, expect a bye week in order to fix that. As for Nascar races i honestly dont know what Preds intentions are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next