Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO

Go down 
+27
Maxximilllion
NSA Roca
LMR Warspite
LMR WARSPITE 2
Rocbotm
bigdutyDMomoney
Ruptured Duck77
Chedocidezilla
vV Science Vv
hannibaljazz 98
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
KikRox268
KICKROCKS29
CBR900RRR
worminfested73
Tachyon Racing
SP33D RAC3R 28x
MTBVator
Hiredgun308
AAR WolfPack
EZT Sabre
Matthnt
Manuel CR
AAR GTDon
Kamikaze1414
SaintedPlacebo4
Admin/PredatorUSMC
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Racing Line or No Racing line
Racing Line ON with No STM or TCS (ABS on)
Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 14 I_vote_lcap67%Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 29 ]
Racing Line OFF with ABS, STM & TCS allowed
Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 14 I_vote_lcap33%Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 43

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:52 pm

I was trying to say that ...just in my "special" way...
But the two major needs of the schedule are rythm +build up...this lamans race could be HUGE ...
But we need to first find out preds plan.
My hopes would be a lamans Committee:)

Rythm =less people quiting think of it as a kid with a.d.d. we have to keep there attention/fire in there belly to want to compete....does that make sense?

Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:32 am

Anybody doing any racing today
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:31 am

[quote="Blahzay xxl"]Anybody doing any racing today[/quote

Yes when more people get online ill invite you
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:01 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 12:53 pm

I have a room open if anyone would like in.
Back to top Go down
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:34 pm

Im on right now
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:13 pm

I am sure there has been a lot of speculation about several things in relation to me and my most recent time around the forums.  The answer to that is multi-faceted. I will however do my best to give a quick concise explanation for all of my fellow racers who are eager and ready to get Season 12 started.

As many of you know my father passed away Dec 31 so that has been something that has caused a fairly big rift in my life. My mother and my father were together for 37 years. It is hitting my mother very hard. I am handling 90% of the legal side of his passing because she is too distraught most of the time to handle it properly.

I also own two small businesses that I run.

Now those two alone have kept me busier than I thought they would to be completely honest but not too busy to handle my FSCS duties.  What has slowed me down a bit is that I have finally made the switch from PC to Mac. I purchased a Macbook Pro 15' about 2 weeks ago and the learning curve is fairly steep. Keys I have been using for more than 20 years now do different things, there are keys with symbols that I am still learning what the heck they do.  I had to purchase several programs that I have had on my PC that were not on my new MAC. ($$$) more than I though to make this paradigm shift for me. But I have to be honest I love my new Macbook Pro.  So with all of this going on I decided to stay away from all things Forza and FSCS related for a while until I could come back ready to be effective and efficient.  

With all of that said....I will begin to be more active on the forum again, get the logistics of the series moving along again as we all get ready for one hell of a 12th season of the Forza Sports Car Series!!!

Thanks
Admin
PredatorUSMC
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:44 pm

First sorry to hear about your loss..second it's real life over a video game and if nobody can understand that then the hell with them...take your time bro I couldn't imagine losing my dad I would have checked out for a while.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:06 am

Not even going back to read all of what you guys are kind of ranting back and forth. I honestly have no need for any additional stress. I will be back to normal on the forums slowly and surely. I hate to have to put a badge and billy club on but if I gotta bust a few heads I have no problem doing it. As for the rest...Have fun, prepare, this season appears to be one of those that could be crazy competitive across all classes and all rooms!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
jpnvr4

jpnvr4

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:54 am

Blahzay xxl wrote:
First sorry to hear about your loss..second it's real life over a video game and if nobody can understand that then the hell with them...take your time bro I couldn't imagine losing my dad I would have checked out for a while.
+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14