Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO

Go down 
+27
Maxximilllion
NSA Roca
LMR Warspite
LMR WARSPITE 2
Rocbotm
bigdutyDMomoney
Ruptured Duck77
Chedocidezilla
vV Science Vv
hannibaljazz 98
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
KikRox268
KICKROCKS29
CBR900RRR
worminfested73
Tachyon Racing
SP33D RAC3R 28x
MTBVator
Hiredgun308
AAR WolfPack
EZT Sabre
Matthnt
Manuel CR
AAR GTDon
Kamikaze1414
SaintedPlacebo4
Admin/PredatorUSMC
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Racing Line or No Racing line
Racing Line ON with No STM or TCS (ABS on)
Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 I_vote_lcap67%Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 29 ]
Racing Line OFF with ABS, STM & TCS allowed
Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 I_vote_lcap33%Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 43

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:46 am

No, Don there shouldn't. (you may want that though) If I am going to go back on what I set as the foundation of the series I am going to do that the way I am ok with as CEO of the series. Not trying to take a harsh stance but to me no line was a fundamental reason for me to have the series. If I am going to offer it up then it will be offered with some restrictions.

The way I look at it...There is no imaginary line but STM,TCS & ABS exist. So if the line no assist. No line have the assist. Not both.
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:56 am

Admin/PredatorUSMC wrote:
No, Don there shouldn't. (you may want that though) If I am going to go back on what I set as the foundation of the series I am going to do that the way I am ok with as CEO of the series. Not trying to take a harsh stance but to me no line was a fundamental reason for me to have the series. If I am going to offer it up then it will be offered with some restrictions.

Well you are not being as harsh or strict as I was willing to be. lol Like I said, I wasn't in favor of simply voting on this issue. But was in favor of means testing the theory that no-line would bring in more drivers, and that it would have to be up to the existing drivers to bring those bigger numbers in. If they didn't hit a certain number of extra drivers, then the rule would stay as is.  Pretty fair. And not just any one personal opinion at that point either.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:04 pm

Well, now it is up for public voting. Let the racers of the series decide. It's not in my hands it is in yours and theirs. Whichever choice has more votes is how we will move forward in Season 12. So if you have 'all these' line racers who will come if it's on...now is the time to have them voice their opinion as potential new racers to the Forza Sports Car Series...Where The Lines Between Realism And Simulation Are Blurred.
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:20 pm

Well, now it is up for public voting. Let the racers of the series decide. It's not in my hands it is in yours and theirs. Whichever choice has more votes is how we will move forward in Season 12. So if you have 'all these' line racers who will come if it's on...now is the time to have them voice their opinion as potential new racers to the Forza Sports Car Series...Where The Lines Between Realism And Simulation Are Blurred.

I don't know this to be the case, which is why I was saying "prove it" and not "vote for it."  It's easy to click a box and vote, anyone can do that, and do it for the wrong reason.  What's more meaningful is if proponents of the line will go out and work to recruit more people to race. 

People could get others to come vote I suppose, but doesn't mean they would race either way the vote turned out.  Voting is just like talking and not really doing anything, but actually going out and doing the work to bring others in means a lot more to me.  It is in this way that you get to have your cake and eat it too as the CEO.  You are not leaving it up to mob democracy and handing your authority over to them, instead you are saying, "if you fellas want the line that bad, here's the standard, the benchmark you must reach." In turn, if they do manage to bring a whole bunch of new people in, just makes you look smarter and more successful.  And that's what you call a win/win. In other words, you couldn't lose.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:33 pm

Well, then go do it! Bring the racers! Bring em. If they want the line and it is the majority they will have the line. If they do not want the line and it is not the majority then there will be no line.  The vote is the voice and the indication of the action that will be taken.   I can't do it all. Recruit, recruit, recruit. If we bring 30 and 15 stay then we have accomplished something.

Here is my point that I keep trying to make...If the line is allowed then only ABS will be permitted. If the line is off then all assists will be allowed (no autobrake ever). That is the bottom line to that. Don, I think you are just telling me to say 'line on' if we get enough new racers to prove the line brought them all in and it looks like I did something smart and brought new racers in.

Don, I am trying to accommodate your suggestions, ideas and experience as a CEO of other series without compromising my fundamental reason for starting this series. For me a vote is most effective. I am not willing to just say line on and no assist firmly. I am trying to listen to everyone. I know no matter which way it goes there will be proponents for the way it didn't go. Can't make everyone happy. The vote is the 'fairest' way I see of getting it done. Then people can't say I dictated it upon them. Choice is available to all to make..

Last edited by Admin/PredatorUSMC on Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:42 pm

Well, then go do it! Bring the racers! Bring em. If they want the line and it is the majority they will have the line. If they do not want the line and it is not the majority then there will be no line.  The vote is the voice and the indication of the action that will be taken.   I can't do it all. Recruit, recruit, recruit. If we bring 30 and 15 stay then we have accomplished something.

Fine, but you haven't set the bar.  How many have to sign up for the rule to be waved? 16? 32? 64? 128? 40? 50? what?

The vote itself looks 50/50, but if I were you I would want more than a narrow vote, which is what it sounds like you are saying.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:50 pm

Please read previous edited message.
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:01 pm

How about a vote for each assist. Line on yes / no. abs on yes / no And so on
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:07 pm

its an all or not offer.
Line - No assist
No Line - Assist
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:55 pm

Relax guys. The votes will come in. The vote has only been open for a short while.
Notice, you are voting for the line vs. Tcs/stm..... This vote does not effect abs at all now.

I like this :-) thank you pred. Either way the vote and the future goes, this shows you are listening.
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:07 pm

SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:
Relax guys. The votes will come in. The vote has only been open for a short while.
Notice, you are voting for the line vs. Tcs/stm..... This vote does not effect abs at all now.

I like this :-) thank you pred. Either way the vote and the future goes, this shows you are listening.

Huh? What?...Oh. Ok. Couldn't hear you.  Laughing
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:38 pm

Hmm. Hmm Hmm. If the line does get turned on i personally will only run it in certain classes. Thats how ill compromise with myself lol.
Back to top Go down
CBR900RRR

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:14 pm

I voted for the line, but really only want the brake line on. This will tighten up the difference in lap times, on some tracks for a few drivers. Overall the racing will be better as additional drivers will be contenders.
Back to top Go down
KICKROCKS29

KICKROCKS29

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 9:48 pm

I voted for the line with no assists but then realized it was already granted to st. I will only be competing in st next season. Not enough time to do it all. I will keep my vote because I don't use assists such as tcs or sms so I wouldn't want to compete against them. Pred this is your series. I respect that you would even put this up for discussion. For this reason, i'll be bringing some friends to compete in this next season. 1 question. The cars that were on the list for ST that had been swapped from AWD to RWD. are they still legal to run as RWD?
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 9:56 pm

KICKROCKS29 wrote:
I voted for the line with no assists but then realized it was already granted to st. I will only be competing in st next season. Not enough time to do it all. I will keep my vote because I don't use assists such as tcs or sms so I wouldn't want to compete against them. Pred this is your series. I respect that you would even put this up for discussion. For this reason, i'll be bringing some friends to compete in this next season. 1 question. The cars that were on the list for ST that had been swapped from AWD to RWD. are they still legal to run as RWD?

Nope. Has to be its natural drivetrain
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:31 pm

The ST list will be updated in the next few days to reflect the Cars available in proper drivetrain and eligibility.

Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:36 pm

Love all the drama the new seasons bring, lol! Just my .02. Even if the line is voted to be on...you don't HAVE to use it. I know some drivers in this series that are slightly faster with the line on. I haven't seen anyone look at it in a positive light as making the driving closer and more competitive. Why so negative, smile,  Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:42 pm

I got kikrox confused with kickrocks for a second.
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:43 pm

LOL Oh Lord, can we not start that already, lol
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:45 pm

who is this guy KikRox268? I seem to remember him...Wasn't he the one who laid down a challenge to the other KICKROCKS29 then failed to even put a single point on the board. Is that who KikRox268 is. I mean it's real faint in my memory  Suspect 
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:51 pm

Need someone to MARKET the Series Bring New Racers, bring a little more eyeballs to the series

FSCS Marketing Manager - A full season position -
Responsibilities:
* Market the series through various forums. Examples would be the Forza 4 Forums, IFCA forums, etc.
* Bring the series more exposure and bring new talent to the series
* Be creative in marketing the series
\ Please Inform Series Admin if your interested Thank You /
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:52 pm

LOL!!! Other way around, but I'm back now. I'm done with my vacation from behind the wheel. Challenge still stands btw.
Back to top Go down
KikRox268

KikRox268

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:55 pm

Oh and FYI...I'm racing Hyundai's
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 7:38 am

KikRox268 wrote:
Oh and FYI...I'm racing Hyundai's

I'm the one that does that (real life and season 12)
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:18 am

Considering the length of time spent driving for season 11 I will likely take a little time away from it all (a few days at least).... I do plan on helping people find the FSCS and promote with the new incentives.... How long should we expect untill season 12 opening day?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO   Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 12 Schedule / REVEAL / INFO
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next