Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance

Go down 
+7
moesavy
NSA Roca
Admin/PredatorUSMC
SaintedPlacebo4
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Tachyon Racing
Maxximilllion
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Empty
PostSubject: Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance   Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:50 am

DAYTONA BEACH, FL. (January 25, 2014) – Hawk Performance Products Group met with key members of Nein Shiza Autosport to announced a partnership that will see Hawk Performance braking products join the Nein Shiza Autosport Racing Team as its latest sponsor and partner.  This new relationship will debut on the opening day of Forza Sports Car Series 12th season.

Hawk Performance personal will work directly with Nein Shiza officials in marketing their brand to the virtual racing world by sponsoring five classes of cars in the FSCS.  ST - Cadillac, GS - Cadillac, GT - Nissan / Audi, GTLM – Porsche / Corvette & Chevrolet Prototype.

Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Caddyh12        Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Caddyh13

“We are very proud to have Hawk Performance on board for this season,” said Max Romito, Nein Shiza’s team principal. “They have a passion for racing and it shows, from Pirelli World Challenge to their new venture in the IMSA TUDOR series, it’s a brand you want to be associated with.”

“Sponsoring a team like Nein Shiza, provides us the ability to expose our quality products to a previously untapped market,” said Mike DeFord, Vice President of Marketing at Hawk Performance. “We are very excited to be apart of the upcoming FSCS season with NSzA and we wish the best of luck to all the Nein Shiza Autosport drivers.”

“I am very proud of the team we’ve put together,” Frank Kline, aka RoscoePCotrain, NSzA team principal. “Our new partnership with Hawk Performance adds validity to what we do.”  

“With Hawk Performance and Nein Shiza,” Kline said.  “We are a force to be reckoned with, our driver roster is second to none and we will prove that in the upcoming FSCS season.”

Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Logo
About Hawk Performance

Uncompromised braking performance products for your street car using the technology obtained through our vigorous racing activities to provide our customers, be it for a street car or a race car, the best car control and improved performance possible. Hawk Performance - Race Proven, Street Legal #whatsstoppingyou?

Learn more at http://www.hawkperformance.com/

Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Nszabu10
About Nein Shiza Autosport

NSzA is a virtual racing club dedicated to compete with the best in the world.  Along with club racing, (neinshiza,the-talk.net), NSzA will field over a dozen cars in five classes in FSCS this season, all drivers will compete for team and individual titles.

Learn more at www.neinshiza.net84.net & http://neinshiza.the-talk.net/

Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance SerieslogoX
About Forza Sports Car Series

Virtual racing series now entering it’s 12th season.
Run by PredatorUSMC

Learn more at http://forzascs.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.neinshiza.net84.net
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance   Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:19 am

Nice, real sponsorship. Very cool, guys!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance   Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:55 am

NEIN SHIZA....BUILT NOT BOUGHT!!!
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance   Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:10 pm

I will be hosting 5lap sprint races and at each of this seasons tracks starting at 430est
Thanks
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance   Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:02 pm

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
I will be hosting 5lap sprint races and at each of this seasons tracks starting at 430est
Thanks

wish i saw this sooner :/
Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance   Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:29 am

From Hawk Performance website:

"Supporting motorsports passion of all sorts Hawk Performance has got behind the world of virtual racing..."

Read more @
Hawk Performance
Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance   Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:40 pm

VERY NICE!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance   Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:35 pm

The Hawk Performance / Nein Shiza Autosport cars ready to start season 12!

Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Hawkca10

Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Hawkau10

Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Hawkni10

Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance P110

Last edited by Maxximilllion on Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance   Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:46 pm

Maxximilllion wrote:

The Hawk Performance / Nein Shiza Autosport cars ready to start season 12!

Nice, I like the position boards - how you going to change them during the race?  scratch .....  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance   Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:28 pm

Damn, the board lights on the Audi are already malfunctioning.

They will update automatically, in real time, from the program I wrote.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance   Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:11 pm

As always Max the cars look great. Cant wait to run hard tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Tachyon Racing

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance   Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:18 pm

Maxximilllion wrote:

Damn, the board lights on the Audi are already malfunctioning.

They will update automatically, in real time, from the program I wrote.
Spoiler:

Yeah, that was pretty much what I figured. Still a very cool idea. I may copy it - will need 3 digits though for myself....  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance   Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:14 pm

i like dat position/qual board. its a nice touch!!
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance   Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:17 pm

just now noticed the flames. so real. much like. Such great. IS each teammember running a diff colored hawk? Red/White/Black?
Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance   Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:03 pm

There will be subtle differences between team cars.
Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance   Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:42 am

Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Hawkca10

Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Hawkau10

Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Hawkni10

Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance P110
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance   Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:46 pm

i love the skyline as a car, but that audi looks sharp.
Back to top Go down
moesavy

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance   Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:45 pm

1:07.865 total time for mine. But with the lead on lap 10 decided to kick me to my own lobby. Irritating to say the least. I think I had the car to win. See how it goes tomorrow
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance   Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:54 pm

there was plenty of drama. I dont know how many made it across the finish with no incidents. Bu it was less than 5 in A lobby.
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance   Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:19 am

Id like to say great job to all of Nein Shiza who ran last night. Was a lot of fun and we did very well. To Sainted and Sublime i know we all had our issues. From walls to lag outs to aero damage i want to say thanks for sticking it out to the end. This was a tough first race with our problems. But overall i think we did very well. Lets do even better next week.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance   Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:04 am

OK BOYS ITS RACE DAY!!!!
CAN YOU SMELL THERE FEAR???
THAT IS OUR FUEL!!!
Back to top Go down
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance   Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:12 am

Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance P1suns10

Back to top Go down
Admin/PredatorUSMC
Admin
Admin/PredatorUSMC

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance   Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:40 pm

Make sure you Follow the P/DP livery rules spelled out very clearly. Your lack of reading does not mean a racer did not break the rules.

Been up for almost a month. So no reason to not be in compliance for anyone.

Admin
Back to top Go down
http://forzascs.com/index.html
Maxximilllion

Maxximilllion

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance   Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:06 am

In case you missed this...

Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Logo-hawk
"Hawk Performance will serve as primary sponsor for the No. 2 Team Penske IndyCar at two events and three races in 2014.
The high-performance friction product manufacturer will also be an associate sponsor for the balance of the season and the company’s logo and branding will be featured on the front wing of the Team Penske machines for the remaining races that make up the series schedule..."
read more here

Team Penske, feel free to adhere the Hawk logo to your cars.
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance   Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:29 pm

Maxximilllion wrote:
In case you missed this...

Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Logo-hawk
"Hawk Performance will serve as primary sponsor for the No. 2 Team Penske IndyCar at two events and three races in 2014.
The high-performance friction product manufacturer will also be an associate sponsor for the balance of the season and the company’s logo and branding will be featured on the front wing of the Team Penske machines for the remaining races that make up the series schedule..."
read more here

Team Penske, feel free to adhere the Hawk logo to your cars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance   Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nein Shiza Autosport / Hawk Performance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next