Forza Sports Car Series Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Sports Car Series Forums

HomeWEBSITESeries RulesCars To RaceLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL

Go down 
+32
Tachyon Racing
Rocbotm
RR Russ Wheeler
AAR GTDon
THF dvsSublime
jpnvr4
ox FASTLANE xo
ASQ BerpDator
ArguelloCR
Predators41
EFI Dyno2NR
hannibaljazz 98
Blahzay xxl
Peader24
VeteranOutlaw76
AAR WolfPack
Luongo27
SaintedPlacebo4
EZT Sabre
svt motorsport
Hiredgun308
Ruptured Duck77
moesavy
RR Chelsea
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
MTBVator
NSA Roca
AAR ABEnstein
SP33D RAC3R 28x
Manuel CR
Matthnt
Admin/PredatorUSMC
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:24 am

Matthnt wrote:
AAR WolfPack wrote:
guess who doesn't have the ST track record anymore Wink yes you!

You wouldn't have it if I was racing this weekend. I've been in the mid 33s.  lol! 
I'm high 33s...@WolfPack... i will need to see results of this time as your leader board time doesn't reflect you beating my time as was the case two weeks ago when my teammate and my qualifying were called into question for not matching leader board's times even though we both ran WAY FASTER IN RACE
Back to top Go down
RR Russ Wheeler

RR Russ Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:26 am

im just high
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:34 am

RR Russ Wheeler wrote:
im just high
Crack kills
Back to top Go down
RR Russ Wheeler

RR Russ Wheeler

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:39 am

Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4

SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:36 pm

If i remember correctly Max never got his moderator abilities taken away. Does Maxx feel like changing the names of the FSCS threads to include "The FSCS by Don".
Back to top Go down
Hiredgun308

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:53 pm

Don didn't you post at the beginning of the season that you didn't want to take over/run because you didn't have the time.

Why not post pone the race and wait if pred comes back next week. He may get tired of Forza 5 by then, since everyone says the game sucks.
Back to top Go down
Rocbotm

PostSubject: what is going on?   SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:15 pm

what is going on with the series? just since I have been here 2 and a half seasons this series went from fun to Boo boo. I think it needs to be reviewed and evaluated when it went to hell and get rid of the instigators or just everybody needs to shut up and just race. I was not the fastest driver but I have invested a lot of time and even went and bought a fanatec csr wheel. So I need everyone to get along so I, no we can have fun in our make believe race cars.

Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:37 pm

Hey just got word that pred was in a bad car accident and was in the hospital for three days his comp..phone ect..got busted up and he didn't quit the series he ask for me to pass it on to you guys..so the series is still a go but im thinking this will end up a rest week..ill give more as soon as I get it.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:41 pm

Those are good news, that are not good news!

Thanks for the info blazay, that give us a light of what is really happening.

Hope pred is OK!
Back to top Go down
AAR ABEnstein

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:46 pm

Who operates the Facebook page?

See post at about 1:19 PST. https://www.facebook.com/ForzaSportsCarSeries
Back to top Go down
http://www.ifca.highforum.net
AAR GTDon

AAR GTDon

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:47 pm

In special circumstances I would always try to help if it is within my power to do so.

Now that my worst fears for Pred are confirmed we will postpone until next week. All our prayers are with you Pred. Get well soon.
Back to top Go down
Blahzay xxl

Blahzay xxl

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:53 pm

AAR ABEnstein wrote:

There you have it.
Back to top Go down
Manuel CR

Manuel CR

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:56 pm

Blahzay xxl wrote:
AAR ABEnstein wrote:

There you have it.

I think Sainted is the one in charge of the FB page.
Back to top Go down
hannibaljazz 98

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:09 pm

I think we should postpone race rember I miss Nurb last race when I had a very bad car crash I was off race for 4 to 6 weeks
Back to top Go down
ox FASTLANE xo

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:18 pm

Get well Pred, don't worry about all the drama here --- I'm sure it will still be around for your return !!  lol! 
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:46 pm

Blahzay xxl wrote:
Hey just got word that pred was in a bad car accident and was in the hospital for three days his comp..phone ect..got busted up and he didn't quit the series he ask for me to pass it on to you guys..so the series is still a go but im thinking this will end up a rest week..ill give more as soon as I get it.

Horrible news.... So sorry to hear this. We do not live in a safe world and extenuating circumstances must be catered to. Only positivity here. Hope to see you back in action soon brother. Prayers being sent your way in return.

As for roscoe's claims of being in contact with Pred, him admittedly retiring from the series and his XBone gamertag being active....... Completely low and selfish. That is all o have to say here.

Many thanks for keeping the boat afloat in Pred's absence. See you all soon.
Back to top Go down
VeteranOutlaw76

VeteranOutlaw76

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:10 pm

[/quote]Horrible news.... So sorry to hear this. We do not live in a safe world and extenuating circumstances must be catered to. Only positivity here. Hope to see you back in action soon brother. Prayers being sent your way in return.

As for roscoe's claims of being in contact with Pred, him admittedly retiring from the series and his XBone gamertag being active....... Completely low and selfish. That is all o have to say here.

Many thanks for keeping the boat afloat in Pred's absence. See you all soon.[/quote]

Perfectly said! Get well soon pred!

Last edited by VeteranOutlaw76 on Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:27 pm

Rocbotm wrote:

what is going on with the series? just since I have been here 2 and a half  seasons this series went from fun to Boo boo. I think it needs to be reviewed and evaluated when it went to hell and get rid of the instigators or just everybody needs to shut up and just race. I was not the fastest driver but I have invested a lot of time and even went and bought a fanatec csr wheel. So I need everyone to get along so I, no we can have fun in our make believe race cars.

Its started to go bad beginning of season 10when Don opened a trash talk thread
NOBODY... NOT EVEN PRED HAS AS MUCH TIME AS I HAVE SINCE SEASON 7
AND TO BE EVERYBODY'S SCAPEGOAT IS NOT SOMETHING THAT I WILL TAKE LIGHTLY /Allow
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:32 pm

SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:
Blahzay xxl wrote:

Horrible news.... So sorry to hear this. We do not live in a safe world and extenuating circumstances must be catered to. Only positivity here. Hope to see you back in action soon brother. Prayers being sent your way in return.

You enjoy making up other people's word's huh there slick...
Please show me where I said he retired from the league...
Further more Susan I do have contact with pred as recently as after GT race Sunday's I stated I have preds number if anyone would like it
Back to top Go down
AAR WolfPack

AAR WolfPack

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:49 pm

Gotta agree with speed on that one.Guess it shows who will stick around to keep this place afloat when things go awry, and those who will try to sink it. Thank you don, speed, manual and the others that kept it together.
Back to top Go down
VeteranOutlaw76

VeteranOutlaw76

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:07 pm

SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:
Blahzay xxl wrote:

Perfectly said! Get well soon pred!
Back to top Go down
NSA Roca

NSA Roca

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:19 am

Now Im aware I haven't been in the loop of things. But don't bring the whole selfish thing in. Because in all honestly most of you are. And most of you are oblivious to. Everyone's attitude changed when the unofficial thing happened to Pred. From wanting to race to then calming down. Very few of you care about other people. Who here actually gave a shiza about what happened to me and why I have been in active. Or what about series veterans who don't want to run in this series. I can name off a few. Very few of you really understand the problems and who the good and bad are.. So how about you all start caring and work together as a group of racers stop complaining about everything and work together to get these series back to what it was 5 seasons ago. The fact of it is the reason so many people stopped racing on here is because people only care for themselves. and complain. If you don't believe me ask my GLR friends all 20 of them said the same thing. Start working together all of you and don't worry about you and only you
Back to top Go down
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:39 am

Proof has been sent.... You small minded people ever think that his accident happened after our conversation... No... Answer you don't like hearing the truth...
This will be my last post on fscs forum
I will race just to deny Don or the soon to be former AAR a championship

Roca miss you brother I'll call you later
Back to top Go down
Ruptured Duck77

Ruptured Duck77

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:58 am

SP33D RAC3R 28x wrote:

Hmmmm... No quote from original post?
Back to top Go down
SP33D RAC3R 28x

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:13 am

I cant quote more than one person in a post on my phone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL   SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEASON 12 RACE 6 SUNSET PENINSULA FULL
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next